15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Phew! What a weekend! Been very busy with Christmas prep, family visits, shopping etc...in fact far too busy to stress about TTC so it's been a good weekend!

Still no further forward really - things are fine between me and OH (he apologised for being a d***head) and I still haven't had a positive OPK yet :nope: I've decided to wait until I get one before resuming SMEP - it's too hard and it's making us fight. Ultimately I don't want to fight about something that's supposed to be made from love.

Had a huge temp dip yesterday morning, but as I had to take it at 4am when the people across the road woke me up (and then woke the dogs up :growlmad:) I'm not reading anything into it. And last night I had a terrible nights sleep, so I'm trying to ignore that one as well :dohh: Maybe soy won't have done a thing, and I'll still ov on cd29.....as long as I ov and I get a +opk to warn me that it's coming I don't mind when it is!

Morning Katie
Hope you are okay!
I think christmas is a good time to get your mind half off TTC isnt it to reduce the stress lol.

The only prob with Soy do you ever really know when to stop taking it? cos as soon as you think your fertile you stop dont you, but then what if you wasnt does that mean you still have to wait the normal lenth? i just find it a bit confusing lol but thats just me doesnt take much lol.

Although i didnt get my xmas BFP, af arrived yesterday and i am so pleased i am on track now! i had booked an appointment for the docs on wednesday cos this would have been my 3rd missed cycle and then it appeard. So heres to a new year BFP!! XX

So pleased you can start again from cd1 Laura! Well, not pleased the :witch: got you, but you know what I mean :hugs: All these posts on here that ask how to bring on AF....clearly the answer is to book a doctors appointment lol

Soy is only taken for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle - I took mine cd3-7, but you can do 2-6, or 4-8.....whichever suits you.

Here's to a New Year BFP for both of us!

So pleased you can start again from cd1 Laura! Well, not pleased the :witch: got you, but you know what I mean :hugs: All these posts on here that ask how to bring on AF....clearly the answer is to book a doctors appointment lol

Soy is only taken for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle - I took mine cd3-7, but you can do 2-6, or 4-8.....whichever suits you.

Here's to a New Year BFP for both of us!

Thank you, yes i know what you mean lol

yep thats the way to bring it on lol.

Oh right i understand now so it is only 5 days anyway, that makes sense.

Yes we will both get our BFP in the new year, be a great start. xx

hi Katie.
How do you feel regarding your chart and soy?
Hope you are okay... :dust:

hi Katie.
How do you feel regarding your chart and soy?
Hope you are okay... :dust:

Hi hope4bump - I'm feeling a lot better this week thanks :hugs: My chart is looking a bit funny, cos yesterdays temp was taken much earlier than normal (and was really low) and last night I slept terribly. The soy is still in with a shot - I'm on cd20 and haven't ov yet but last cycle was cd29. It seems as though my body has been gearing up to ov for ages though, and not quite making it. Lots of watery and creamy cm on and off, and faint lines on opks for days now.

well, hope it happens soon for you. it is horrible not knowing...what i wouldn't give for a normal cycle :( :dust:

the cbfm is not even asking me for sticks anymore, i think it gave up on me :(

Are you going to give soy a try this cycle Laura?

im not gonna try it this cycle cos this is really my first one so gonna try this one without anything still gonna temp through, and then if no luck i will be ordering some supplies lol xx

Hi Katie! You're back. I was wondering where you were :)
Still no + yah ? I hope it comes in 9 days or less!

It looks like this month is not my month, AGAIN
My temp dropped below the cover line this morning. :cry:

I think my problem is my lack of CM
Next round I'm going to take EPO and drink green tea and eat baby carrots

edit:

Lunch time, I see the :witch: is coming a day early. :(

Hi Katie! Sorry so late in checking in with you, but I wanted to give you an update on what happened at my doctor's office... will be editing my journal soon so make sure you check it out!!

Bunny, sorry about the :witch: don't you hate her!!! :( :hugs:

Hi Katie! Sorry so late in checking in with you, but I wanted to give you an update on what happened at my doctor's office... will be editing my journal soon so make sure you check it out!!

Bunny, sorry about the :witch: don't you hate her!!! :( :hugs:

Just read your journal Sideways - really pleased for you!! I'm so glad you got a doctor who is willing to listen, and to help. FX for the (near future) xxx

Bunny - so sorry the :witch: got you - lots of :dust: for next cycle. xx

I'm beginning to wonder whether he still finds me attractive....I've known for a while his sex drive is much lower than mine anyway, but when it's -8 outside and he can't even put his arms round me in bed, I figure there must be something wrong :( I cuddled up to him this morning, because it was cold, and as soon as I touched him he pushed me away and said 'no'. :cry:

Anyway, I don't suppose it matters much in TTC terms - still no +opk. Temp rise but I took it earlier than usual again so I don't think it means much.

The only glimmer in an otherwise miserable morning is that I'm going to get my hair done for Christmas. And OH is paying (he's not aware of it - I'm just taking his card....:winkwink:)

Katie, off course oh still finds you attractive, men can just be so childish and small minded at times. They act like little kids and sulk when things don't go their way. Don't worry too much, he will sort himself out, hopefully sooner rather than later.:hugs: the thing is, they don't get what we go through in order to become pregnant *sigh* do you know why he is behaving like that? Maybe you should tell him how his actions makes you AS A WOMAN feel...best of luck and lots and lots of :dust: coming your way...xx

Katie, off course oh still finds you attractive, men can just be so childish and small minded at times. They act like little kids and sulk when things don't go their way. Don't worry too much, he will sort himself out, hopefully sooner rather than later.:hugs: the thing is, they don't get what we go through in order to become pregnant *sigh* do you know why he is behaving like that? Maybe you should tell him how his actions makes you AS A WOMAN feel...best of luck and lots and lots of :dust: coming your way...xx

Thanks hope4bump :hugs: I'm just hoping its because he's so busy at work over the Christmas period and he'll feel more relaxed when its all over and done with!

Yah, SMEP sorta ruined our relationship too. It made the BD sucks, felt like just a routine.
Previous month the BD was better because I made him wait until the line was dark enough. :haha:

O yah, besides the smiley face OPK, I'm gonna use the test strips too :haha:
I bought the sensitive ones, from babywishes.org.
I read about it on peeonastick.com - OPK odyssey
20 for $12 and change. Not bad, cheaper than the $1 OPKs I used to get.

Katie, your OH needs a good talkin' too! What a jerk, maybe it's like you said he's just stressed out. Maybe if you don't get your bfp this cycle (I hope you do though!!!), then you can do the NTNP so you both are less stressed. Or... you can just pretend you're NTNP and do all your charting etc in private without him knowing.. then just seduce him a couple times in your fertile period!!! :change:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->