15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

hahaha I'm the same, last cycle I used 8 sticks, this cycle 16... god help me if I'm still trying in 6 months I'll be up to 256 sticks in a month, thats about 10 a day if you discount the AF days :rofl:

It'll be like chain peeing & when would I be able to drink... it better happen before then or I'll dehydrate!! :shock:

xx

You're laughing, but that's what my life is actually like....:rofl:

Lol how did your last 'hit' go??

Xx

It's looking pretty good actually....I'll take a picture and post it. Hang on!

I got a new phone today, and I've taken a picture on it, and I'm waiting for it to send to the laptop....it's taking ages!! There must be an easier way - I'll ask OH.

The football is on...so I've a feeling I know what the response will be :dohh:

Nooooooooo, tell him it's a matter of life or death!! I must see that stick you peed on :haha:

I'll keep a look out for it and hope that your OH team wins to give you a chance of :sex: this eve :dance:

xxx

It's more complicated than I thought - some software needs to be installed :coffee: Just waiting for that and then I can upload it.

In the meantime, I've got a photo of the two I did earlier today - just for the purposes of comparison :haha: The light green one is 11am, and the dark green one is 2pm.
OPK11.1.11.jpg

Ok katie, good luck with the software, I'm such a technotard -I can only just about work my digital thermometer :blush:

well the dark green one looks darker to me, I can't wait to see the next one :yipee:

xxx

Ooohhhh but the amount it's changed from 2pm is loads, so something must be going on in there! You might just have a really short surge, If your temp goes up tomorrow or Thursday it's looking good. What do you think your chances of :sex: tonight are??

Xxx

Pretty good I think :winkwink: I showed him the test strip and told him he was on duty tonight :haha: He promised me 3 nights in a row when I got a positive test....I know it isn't positive, but he doesn't need to know that! He thinks as long as he can see 2 lines we're good to go :haha:

That looks 50% dark! Looking good!

There's no feature which you can email the picture to yourself?

That looks 50% dark! Looking good!

There's no feature which you can email the picture to yourself?

On the phone? Yeah - I did it with the first picture, but for some reason it's not working with this one.

Are we calling 50% dark a positive, or do we have to wait for 75%? I know it's not recommended but I'm going to do one with FMU tomorrow. God knows I've got plenty!

Hehe I dunno about the 50-75% stuff but I think any change darker has to be a good sign and the timescale that it has happened in must mean something is going on

oh I really really hope this is it for you :thumbup:

xxxx

This must be it...this cycle has been 6 weeks long already! I NEED something to happen! I want to put my ticker back on my signature! I want to symptom spot! Come on egg!!! :haha:

Ooh katie its looking good!!! I really hope this is it for u!!!! Good news about oh aswell 3 nites in a row will give u a great chance!! Good luck! Xxx

Ooh katie its looking good!!! I really hope this is it for u!!!! Good news about oh aswell 3 nites in a row will give u a great chance!! Good luck! Xxx

I'll believe it when it happens Stacey :rofl: Surely the incentive of having 6 weeks (at least) off is enough for him!!

Well I'm off to bed ladies, katie I hope all goes well tonight for you, I'll be back in the morning to check out your temps :thumbup:

xxx

Good luck Katie!! I'd say that last picture looks very promising! Get thee to BD!! lol Can't wait to see what your cycle is doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->