15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Little temp dip this morning - did an OPK with FMU and it's about 60% as dark as the control line....:happydance:

We didn't :sex: last night because I fell fast asleep at 10pm :blush: but I got him this morning so I think we'll be OK! I'll keep POAAS until FF confirms ov....please could everyone say a little prayer for my temp rise in the next couple of days? :winkwink:

PRAYING for a temp rise!! Glad you got him honey :) *fingers crossed* xxx

Oooohhhhhh now that ff has confirmed my ov I will keep absolutely everything crossed for you :yipee: :yipee:

xxx

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Did another OPK at 11am and the line had gone back to being really faint...so maybe my surge is over and I'm just waiting to ov.... Please God let this one not be a false alarm again!!

Good luck Katie...I think 60% is good enough in my books. Esp with that temp dip.
Fingers & toes firmly crossed x

I really hope so Daisy. :hugs: I had one as dark on cd27, but not 3 in a row!

Once again, good luck darlin!!! I have a good feeling about this one!

update on me = nothing. This is the boring part of my cycle - waiting for ovulation *sigh* but my temps are not doing anything exciting. Doctor appt on Wednesday!

I'm nervously awaiting this mornings temp! :thumbup:

xx

Well....my temp has gone up this morning. But only by 0.06 of a degree, so let's not get too excited :haha:

CM seems to have dried up, but it changes throughout the day, so I'm not paying much attention to that.

Forgot to say that a bra I've had for a while felt really tight on Tuesday, and then when I came to take it off, the strap randomly broke! It wasn't a dead expensive bra, but it wasn't a dead cheap one either, so I'm telling myself it's because my boobs were a bit bigger that day for some reason....:haha:

Hope that eggy does what it's meant to! Hoping for another temp rise tomorrow for you!

:hi: katie! Hope your temp spikes tomorrow for ya! I started temping like you! I'm one cycle away from preseed too :) just thought i'd check in with you on here - I am having a cycle to rival yours this time around! I'm not as regular as I thought!

Hi
Hope this is it for you!! and if this is ovulation looks like you would have caught it too yippeee xx

FX'd for Katie's egg!!!!

Katie - I got a positive OPK today!!! First was positive on my internet cheapie, then confirmed with one of my leftover Clearblue Digitals!!!

I've just come home for lunch to POAAS...and I've got loads and loads and loads of creamy CM....please let this be it!

Jaynie - so chuffed you got on board with the temping - hope it works out for you. xx

Just to confuse things even further - I got a very positive OPK this afternoon!!

Just to confuse things even further - I got a very positive OPK this afternoon!!

thats great news!! :happydance: make sure you get some :sex: in tonight to make sure its covered!! so happy thats it happened xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->