15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I've told OH...he promised me 3 days in a row the other day anyway, so he'll be looking at the business end of a hissy fit if he doesn't oblige :hissy:

I've told OH...he promised me 3 days in a row the other day anyway, so he'll be looking at the business end of a hissy fit if he doesn't oblige :hissy:

A promise is a promise!! i will be looking forward to seeing you temp tomorrow! x

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I'm sooooooo chuffed, COME ON EGGY, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Xxxxx

:yipee: give me an E :yipee: give me a G :yipee: give me a G :yipee: give me a Y what have we got.....

EGGY

goooooooooo EGGY

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

:rofl:

xxx

You pair are nutcases :friends:

It's like a comic strip this thread....I now have to go back & catch up on the updates :rofl:

You pair are nutcases :friends:

It's like a comic strip this thread....I now have to go back & catch up on the updates :rofl:

TTC is driving me slowly insane :wacko: Maybe not so slowly....:rofl:

The worst possible thing that could happen has happened, and it's going to provide me with an extra challenge to get OH to DTD.....we came home from work and the dogs have literally destroyed the fridge freezer! As in, pulled all the seals off and the shelves out.....OH is foaming :gun:

Oh nooooooo :shock:

Good luck with that one Katie... Does the freezer still work or do you have to cook/ throw away all your food??

X

I think the latter.....we managed to get the seal back on the freezer, but they've eaten some of it, so it's just gonna constantly freeze up. OH is gonna move it into the kitchen tomorrow - it's been in the utility room with the dogs because it's so big.....it would have to happen in January :dohh: We're skint!

Anyway.....I took a photo of my 12.30pm OPK. I just took it now, so both lines are faded, but I think you can get the gist...
OPK13Jan.jpg

Looks really good, maybe 1-2 more day?

C'mon Katie's egg, I come to this forum at 11 PM everyday waiting for a happy ending!!

Looks really good, maybe 1-2 more day?

C'mon Katie's egg, I come to this forum at 11 PM everyday waiting for a happy ending!!

Well, I've finally got a positive OPK and that's happy enough for me just now!! :haha: I really appreciate you all coming on here to cheer me on :hugs:

Just to know my body is finally working is a huge relief. Now I can actually concentrate on trying to get pregnant!

I still don't fully trust the OPKs though...I thought I had a positive on cd27 and here we are still. I won't believe it until I see those red lines on my chart!

Still gonna get plenty :sex: though...:haha:

congrats on the positive OPK, Katie!! We both got positives on the same day!! How cool is that?! good luck, and sorry about the freezer. ugh, animals can be so frustrating sometimes!!!

congrats on the positive OPK, Katie!! We both got positives on the same day!! How cool is that?! good luck, and sorry about the freezer. ugh, animals can be so frustrating sometimes!!!

I knew we would eventually come into sync with each other Sideways :rofl:

Well, the title says it all today!! In fact, I'm so confident today is O day that I'm not gonna POAS, and I'm not taking EPO or Agnus Castus. So there!

Another dining room :sex: last night lol I'll try and get another one today and once more on Sunday...wish me luck girls!

Having said all of that, if this isn't it...I'm going to give up on this cycle and just wait for AF and start again. I've gone back over the last 45 days, and I've been driven to the brink of madness!! I've peed on 70 OPKs!! I really hope this is it, but if not, I'm OK with that until my body starts to work again!

Fingers crossed or you'll be eating a lot of OPK's!!

Possibly not! I really hope you don't have to eat them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->