15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Well, the title says it all today!! In fact, I'm so confident today is O day that I'm not gonna POAS, and I'm not taking EPO or Agnus Castus. So there!

Another dining room :sex: last night lol I'll try and get another one today and once more on Sunday...wish me luck girls!

Having said all of that, if this isn't it...I'm going to give up on this cycle and just wait for AF and start again. I've gone back over the last 45 days, and I've been driven to the brink of madness!! I've peed on 70 OPKs!! I really hope this is it, but if not, I'm OK with that until my body starts to work again!

woohooo !!! good luck :happydance:

so happy for you!, in next couple of days i bet FF will put the line in!! i love seeing the red line lol x

Now I'll be stressing for the next 3 days waiting for the red lines!!

Awesome Katie! Have you done any more OPK's or are you done POAS for now? I did another one today, still very much positive. Temp hasn't changed much but hopefully I'll see that sucker shoot up tomorrow or Sunday!

No - after 34 days of POAS, I've decided that enough is enough. If these ones were wrong, then so be it. I'll just keep taking the tablets and temping until AF comes and we can start again. x

Possibly today's dip is O. Fingers crossed next 4 days bring higher temps and you get the cross lines on your chart.

Simply awesome!!!! lets hope for those red lines :hugs:

Lets hope so! Last night of BDing for OH - I can't remember the last time we had :sex: 3 nights in a row!!

Was planning on another session on Sunday, but it's the North East derby that day, so it very much depends on how it goes as to whether it'll happen!

Lets hope so! Last night of BDing for OH - I can't remember the last time we had :sex: 3 nights in a row!!

Was planning on another session on Sunday, but it's the North East derby that day, so it very much depends on how it goes as to whether it'll happen!

Who does he support? I'm being abandoned tomorrow night so my OH can go to that game!

He works at the Stadium of Light....he's a Mackem and I'm a Mag :haha:

I take it your OH is a Sunderland fan too?

Yep he is, he's a Mackem with a season ticket! Though he did miss last weekends home match to spend the weekend with me!

It's not quite the temp shift I was after....I mean, I don't really feel confident enough to say I'm 1DPO. But looking at my chart for last cycle, I had a dip, then the day after a little rise, and then it went up after that. So maybe that's what's happening :shrug: I wish I had a fast forward button to tomorrow's temp :haha:

Can I just say as well....fair play to OH. He's got a lot of stick on this thread, and indeed on others. But true to his word, I got a positive OPK and he's come up with the good 3 days in a row. Even if I don't get my BFP this cycle, I can't fault him. :cloud9:

:yipee: for the OH

I just had a look at your temps last month & hopefully your big rise will be tomorrow. Maybe you just ov later in the day so the progesterone needs more time to build up making you a 'slow riser' lol

and 1 sure fire way to get a temp rise tomorrow morning is to get absolutely hammered tonight :rofl: ok so your chart won't be too accurate :blush: but desperate times and all that :haha: (I'm just kidding by the way in case anyone doesn't get my silly humour)

good luck katie, if this is your ov you have a good chance this cycle!

:dust: to you

xxx

:yipee: for the OH

I just had a look at your temps last month & hopefully your big rise will be tomorrow. Maybe you just ov later in the day so the progesterone needs more time to build up making you a 'slow riser' lol

and 1 sure fire way to get a temp rise tomorrow morning is to get absolutely hammered tonight :rofl: ok so your chart won't be too accurate :blush: but desperate times and all that :haha: (I'm just kidding by the way in case anyone doesn't get my silly humour)

good luck katie, if this is your ov you have a good chance this cycle!

:dust: to you

xxx

:rofl: I'll be sleeping with all my clothes on and a hot water bottle! Like that scene in Friends where Joey wears all of Chandler's clothes at the same time :haha: For my own sanity I need to see a temp rise tomorrow!!!

Hahaha, yeah and keep your head under the covers And get your OH to make you a cup of hot coffee (no milk) just before you take your temp :rofl:

you'll be heading to the hospital with a fever at this rate :haha:

xx

Hey katie!! How r u? Well I'm so happy u got ur positive opk and that oh has been such a good boy!! Lol fingers crossed for the temp rise in the morning I'll be checking the second I wake up!!
I REALLY hope this is it for u I think u have done great this month with all the pma I don't no if I could of done it. Let's hope and prey u don't have to go thru it again and get ur :bfp: good luck hun!!! Btw I'm 7dpo today I'll keep u updated xxx

Hey katie!! How r u? Well I'm so happy u got ur positive opk and that oh has been such a good boy!! Lol fingers crossed for the temp rise in the morning I'll be checking the second I wake up!!
I REALLY hope this is it for u I think u have done great this month with all the pma I don't no if I could of done it. Let's hope and prey u don't have to go thru it again and get ur :bfp: good luck hun!!! Btw I'm 7dpo today I'll keep u updated xxx

Thanks Stacey - are you getting any symptoms yet. FX and lots of :dust: for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->