15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Fingers crossed this is it for you. Glad your oh is being good :winkwink:

Thanks Rachael1981...I'm on eggshells waiting for this temp rise though. If it doesn't happen I'm writing this cycle off - and we've done so well with the BDing as well :dohh:

Really hope that it rises tomorrow, I'll be checking first thing for an update xxx

Oh Katie good luck! Mine went up by less than .1 one day and then spiked to .4 more and I stil o'd on the day before the really unspectacular temp shift... So FX'd it's the same for you doll :thumbup: I gave up on my cycle, but it didn't turn out so bad for me in terms of the BD'ing, so you are a true hero to keep going like that! :dust: for you!

Hi Katie. I like Lisa's explanation that your temp is just a slow riser. Mine dipped a bit today so I'm pretty sure that was my ovulation. DH and I didn't :sex: last night though so he's getting pounced on as soon as he gets home from work lol. That's 10 hours from now though. We did :sex: Thursday and Wednesday so if tonight would be considered too late then hopefully those other two nights were enough!

Wednesday, Thursday and tonight should be fine. We DTD Wednesday, Thursday and last night, and I'm gonna push my luck and try for once more tomorrow night as well:winkwink:

Well, I am in the process of trying to buy a new fridge freezer...I've just had a bath, come out and the dogs have chewed through the lead :growlmad: All our food is currently defrosting.... I don't know what's wrong with them at the minute - they've never been destructive like this :shrug:

We have three pointers and a springer spaniel. The usual suspect for any sort of naughtyness is the springer, but this time I really think it's the pointers :nope:

Just got a fridge freezer on tick. It's coming on Thursday. So we don't have a fridge or freezer until then. Brilliant. I really hope that I have already ovulated, because I'm sure the stress would hold it up even further!

Animals can be worse than kids at times. I have a husky and she can be a pain at times.

Well, normally the pointers are really good - we've done the utility room out for them so they don't come in the house. The springer is manic though! He has free run of the house, as we can't keep him in anywhere!!

Lol. Holly has separation anxiety, no chance of keeping her in one room or she makes loads of noise. I have to put her in the garden when I have to leave her or she'd destroy the house.

Ahh people out there who can feel my pain.

I bet my dog beats all of your dogs put together & x100 x1000 - infact I actually think he is the world's worst behaved dog. :trouble:

MASSIVE separation anxiety. He ruined my last house & he's done a pretty good job on this one. I've had to resort to buying him one of those cages which i didnt want to do, but had no choice. You know those metal ones with 2 locks?!

He got out!!!! He bashed the door until it flicked a lock & bent the door just enough to squeeze out the tiny gap. Ripped his paws apart, not to mention his face. Nightmare!

And guess what?! He's only a Jack Russell. I mean....pleeeeease:huh:

If you have any....I mean any solutions.....i'll try them.

My only solution for Holly is to get her a companion. Didn't go down too well with my OH though :wacko:

Other suggestions would be toys or things to keep him occupied. Have you tried filling a Kong filled with peanut butter that you've put in the freezer to freeze? That works with some dogs as they have their minds taken off the fact they're alone and therefore reduces destruction. Also a good long walk before you leave may help as he should be tired out.

Totally deflated this morning - temp has gone right down :nope:

However, if I change my settings on FF to OPK/Monitor it switches ov to cd44, which would make me 3DPO today.

What does everyone think? Should I switch it? Or just sit it out?

With a temp dip like that, today could be O day, and I've got AF like cramps this morning...and I had planned to DTD today anyway...
:shrug:

Sounds like today could be O day then. I'd personally leave it for now and see what happens with your temp tomorrow morning, but the choice is yours.

I take it you're gunna be hoping Sunderland wins today so you can get the OH to bd?! lol

You're right Rachael. I'll leave it for today and see what happens tomorrow.

And right again....I'm secretly hoping Sunderland win :winkwink: Officially I'll be over the moon if Newcastle win again, but there is a far smaller chance of getting any :sex: if they do!

PS Very sharp shooting pain on my left side just now...

Ooooo sounds like what I get when I have Ov pains! Fingers crossed!

I'm hoping Sunderland win too! :winkwink:

Oooh.. I get pains for OV.. they're worse than my period pains!! so this could be OV... I'll keep fingers crossed for the right result in the footy... for an increase in temp and for you to be in the 2WW asap!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->