15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Thanks MummyCat and Rachael xxxxx

Rachael - have replied to your post about the Metro Centre. Really hope you can come - I was beginning to think I'd be the only there without a baby!

I've replied! I will do my best! Hopefully we'll both be starting our baby shopping then! :D xxx

I'm hoping this is finally it for you! I should ovulate this week sometime fingers crossed!

That would be good! :hugs:

I know I'm going to spend the entire 2WW symptom spotting :dohh:

Me too...I've been torturing myself for the last 47 days so what's a few more :rofl:

I think if I was in your position I would have lost the plot by now! :wacko:

I think if I was in your position I would have lost the plot by now! :wacko:

I'm getting there! I'm at the point where if this isn't it, and my temp hasn't gone up tomorrow I'm just going to have to let it go this cycle and wait for AF. I'll still temp so I can see what's going on, but I can't put me and OH under this sort of pressure all over again. I'll just keep taking the Agnus Castus and hoping something starts working soon. The OPKs are definitely going back in the cupboard until cycle #3!!!!! :winkwink:

Katie, I'm so sorry, I wish you were see through so you could see what's going on in there!!

:hugs:

xxx

Can't say I blame you! It's not fair on you both. Really hope this is it for you so you can just get on with the 2WW and have something different to torture yourself over :wacko:

Thanks Rachael :hugs: It's just so wearing!

Anyway - enough about me and my woes! Will you see your OH tonight or will he be celebrating/commiserating? I had to laugh in the car this morning when I was dropping OH off - I said something about Newcastle wiping the floor with Sunderland again, and he said 'You secretly hope Sunderland win so I'll be in the mood tonight.' I was like 'Have you been reading my journal on BnB? :shock: :rofl:

He promised he hadn't...he just knows me very very well. :blush:

No, I won't be seeing him tonight. Would have gone to his with him last night, but he was meeting his mate in the pub at 8am(!) and will no doubt be celebrating/commiserating later, so I stayed here, plus he's at work at 7.30am tomorrow! I'm going to his on Thursday though (predicted Ov is Friday!)

I had to laugh when I read what he said! My OH doesn't know I talk about things on here, I think he'd be mortified if he knew I discussed our sex schedule with anyone! It's good that your OH knows you so well though :winkwink:

I think I might take Holly out for a nice long walk later. I'm amazed my temp wasn't high this morning, when I woke up she'd climbed into bed with me and I was hot! :haha:

Katie, it must be driving u mad having such long cycyles! have you always had them this long?

Have you been to the doctors about it? I know they they usually don't do anything to help unless you have been trying for over a year, but maybe they would give you some thing of help regulate your cycle if they are so long and unpredictable?

I plan to go to the doctors if I get to cd78 (please God no!! :dohh:) as that will be twice as long as my longest cycle. I'm 99.9% sure that if I went now they would just say it was a symptom of coming off the pill.

I'm not so much upset that I'm not pregnant, just that my body doesn't work well enough to allow me to even try to get pregnant :cry:

Based on your OPK and everything I betcha that's an O dip! :)

I want to share your enthusiasm...but I thought Friday was an O dip :dohh:

BD is not looking good for tonight....Newcastle have just scored to make it 1-0 :coffee:

I want to share your enthusiasm...but I thought Friday was an O dip :dohh:

BD is not looking good for tonight....Newcastle have just scored to make it 1-0 :coffee:

Hopefully it will be an O dip this time.

Can't believe Newcastle have scored :dohh: I know my OH won't be happy if Newcastle win again :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->