15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I know this is frustrating Katie, trust me, I've been there and you know that! Ugh. I am so sorry hon :flower:
I'm not sure what's going on with my temps too... it went from 96.76 yesterday to 97.27 today. I wonder if 0.5 degrees is enough to call it ovulation or not. I was totally expecting something closer to 98 for ovulation. This can be frustrating!

Here's hoping things turn around and you can get another BD session in tonight. If anything for just peace of mind!

I know - if anyone knows what I'm going through it's you :flower:

Tonight is the last orchestrated BD though - I'm sticking to the plan lol

I think 0.5 is enough of a jump to confirm ov :happydance: FX I'm right behind you xx

"orchestrated" :rofl: that made me LOL

I am just going to call today 1DPO unless something else indicates otherwise. I have my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, which would be 4DPO so... I wonder if that's too early for them to detect pregnancy via bloods?? Well regardless, they're checking my progesterone levels which would tell them if they're even high enough to support a fertilized egg. So I guess that, in and of itself, could be my answer. Wish me luck! I'm so nervous.

Thanks Jaynie...you've given me hope :hugs:

Katie - check out my chart - it pinned my O like yesterday and then today BAM moved it BACK! I am 6 days in to the 2WW... This is what happens with really rather unspectacular temp shifts :hugs: - just catching up now! Hope I see some good news :flower:

I plan to go to the doctors if I get to cd78 (please God no!! :dohh:) as that will be twice as long as my longest cycle. I'm 99.9% sure that if I went now they would just say it was a symptom of coming off the pill.

I'm not so much upset that I'm not pregnant, just that my body doesn't work well enough to allow me to even try to get pregnant :cry:

They probably would and as I was reading through I remembered that back in the day when we did our 2WW together I remembered that you were just off BCP... When did you come off exactly? It can take some people a long time to get over the hormonal withdrawel of BCP - they don't tell you that though when they give it to you, do they? :growlmad:

Katie! You chart looks :dohh: I am so sorry that this is happening to you doll! Is the newcastle match finished? ;)

Looks like your cycle isn't as bad as we thought Jaynie :thumbup: I wish FF would hurry up and give me some good news too!

Newcastle match is over and OH is home - not in a good mood :growlmad: Apparently it's not just the final score that matters, but the fact that Sunderland played badly has upset him :dohh: I don't think I'll ever understand how men feel about football as long as I live..... Wasn't it the Liverpool derby as well today Jaynie? Are you Red or Blue?

I came off the pill in September and this is my 3rd natural cycle. I still can't believe they let you stay on it for years and years and never tell you what the effects might be :(

I'm a red Katie, but we are now on a parr with everton with playing status in that I imagine if any team is disappointed it will be Everton for not taking advantage of our sh*t status!

I dunno Katie, I think it's really out of order that things like BCP, depo provera and other hormonal BC methods are 'advocated' more than kids, young girls in particular being taught the truth about their cycles... You know what I mean until about last year, when I was 24 I didin't know that you couldn't get pregnant every day of the month! Ha! It's ridiculous if they told people what it could do to their fertility take up rates woudl be poor, I think!

I'd go for every other day until FF pinpoints your O day, I was a member of a forum that was for iphones that really really advocated every other day (qulaity vs quantity) so it's less pressure for ya and the OH and you are covering your basis. Are you using conceive plus - that should keep the little :spermy: alive!!

PS - it's not as bad as I thought but like you had given up (i'm used to knowing that i've O'd on CD15 and so this cycle has tried my patience) so only DTD every other day 'to cover the minimum basis' FF still rated my chances as 'good' FX'd yours sorts itself out soon...

I'd try to give it 4 cycles before you went the docs although I think knowing answers and getting helo is good, that's only if you need it! You know what I mean.. You could go and get some drug that regulates your cycle only a month before your body woulda got round to it anyway :shrug: such a minefield!

Jaynie, I'm 33 and I didn't know there were only a few days a month that you can get pregnant until I started TTC :dohh: I was never told any of this school...I might not have been paying much attention in Biology, but I remember very vividly being told that if you had unprotected sex, you would get pregnant. Full stop.

We did consider BDing every other day this cycle, but I'm really pleased we didn't, because we just couldn't have kept it up (as it were :blush:). We're not as young as you and Adam you know :haha: When I got a positive OPK we DTD 3 nights in a row, had last night off, and I'm gonna push my luck and try tonight...we're both exhausted though!!

We seem to be going for quantity over quality, I won't tell you how many times we DTD Friday night and yesterday :wacko:

I also didn't realise how much on an effect birth control can have on your body until I joined BnB :wacko:

We seem to be going for quantity over quality, I won't tell you how many times we DTD Friday night and yesterday :wacko:

I also didn't realise how much on an effect birth control can have on your body until I joined BnB :wacko:

That'll all change when you live together Rachael :rofl:

He went home after it, and although he was in the pub from 8am he was drinking diet cokes! He also said they played crap and was annoyed with them too.

And I will be making the most of it :winkwink: Will be in Sunderland Thursday, then coming back here after he's finished work and I've spent the day twiddling me thumbs waiting for him :haha:

I'll also be twiddling my thumbs this Thursday...waiting in for our new fridge freezer :growlmad:

One day when you're over in Sunderland, you'll have to get the bus through to Shields and we'll go for a coffee. Well, not coffee, cos we're TTC :dohh: Green tea then...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->