15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I know what you mean! I was dubious when, as soon as I started charting, I ov'd! Seemed like a bit of a coincidence :wacko: But, sure enough, AF turned up. And I can see a difference between my pre and post-ovulation temps now I've started from cd1. I love FF now! Don't know where I would be without it!

I know what you mean! I was dubious when, as soon as I started charting, I ov'd! Seemed like a bit of a coincidence :wacko: But, sure enough, AF turned up. And I can see a difference between my pre and post-ovulation temps now I've started from cd1. I love FF now! Don't know where I would be without it!

i think it is brilliant you know where you are with things, i will defo use it every cycle if i dont get my BFP this one. Hows this cycle going for you, have the supplements helped at all ? or is it too soon x

This cycle is going slooowwwly :coffee: Can't believe it's only day 7!

It's my last day of soy so only time will tell if that's been working or not. I have felt something happening from the second day of taking it - sharp pains in my ovary-sort-of-area - and the last 2 days I've felt really sick not long after taking it. Sounds a bit grim, but at the same time I quite like it cos it means that it's doing something!

I just discovered that I should be taking 10 times as much EPO :dohh: so I don't expect to see anything there....and my Vit B6 hasn't arrived yet. The thing I'm most looking forward to trying is the Conceive Plus, but we're not going to start SMEP until cd15 - if at all :(

If this isn't your BFP (it's looking good though :)) are you going to try any supplements next time?

yeah if you are feeling things then thats defo a sign somethings happening so only can be good news!

yeah the conceive plus has really good reviews on here so i hope it works for you to!

i think i will do 1 more cycle without anything then try a few things, cos really my next one will be my first proper cycle to track properly from start to finishx

Good morning Katie. I hope you get your ov sooner this month. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of the soy! :)

Hi Sideways! I've agreed with OH that we will start SMEP on cd15, so if I could ov on cd21 (8 days earlier than last cycle) that would be brilliant! Only 3 more sleeps till I can POAS again :rofl: It seems like so long ago that I did an OPK!

How about you? Did your temp go up again today?

Still going down, although only by a very small fraction. I read the thermometer wrong yesterday :shy: It was 96.94 not 96.44... and this morning it was 96.87. DH said I would be a popsicle before too long if my temp keeps going down LOL.

Could still be ov though....my temp dropped and went up a couple of times before ov was confirmed. Do you remember what a panic I was in?!? I'm sure yours isn't far away :hugs:

Katie! Your temp looks so nice, it's gradually going doowwwnnn and then upppppp, it makes it easier to predict what will happen next! :flower:

OMG my right ovary works slower than my left ](*,) ,but the twinges are sharper. I can feel them all the way to my butt. LOL
Last month I got a smiley on CD16. Today is CD17, it still doesn't want to show up.

https://i51.tinypic.com/2l3jo1.jpg
I tested 2 times last night, that's why I have three CD16.
The last one is from Dollar Tree, also from today AM FMU too, I use it to compare, cuz i'm obsessed!!

It's almost there I think! It's gradually getting darker SLOOWWWLLLYY.
Without the CB Dig smiley, I would have thought that Dollar Tree one was a positive!

I would have thought the Dollar Tree was a positive too Bunny! I'm going to start using the ics for the first time and I worry that I won't know what's a positive and what's not!

Do you really think my chart looks good? I thought my temp was going up a bit too high!

Yeah the ICs should be good enough, and get the 7 CB Dig smiley to confirm the dark line.

From my experience with the regular OPKs, when the ovulation is still far, the faint line won't appear until 7-8 mins later.
When it's very near, the faint line will appear within less than 3 minutes, and then 7 more mins later it'll get darker and darker.

Your chart looks really good, not going up and down like a roller coaster like last month :)
It's in normal range. In Farenheit, your temp is around 97.0 - 97.3
Normal pre-o temp is between 96 to 98.

Yeah the ICs should be good enough, and get the 7 CB Dig smiley to confirm the dark line.

Oh no....I fell out with Clear Blue last month after making me waste £40!! :rofl: I'm hoping that between the charting, ics and the soy I know when I'm ov'ing - I know so much more than I did last month!

My plan is to test twice a day, around lunchtime when I come home and then again around dinner time. There's no way I'm missing my surge this cycle - I've got 45 test sticks at the ready!

Katie, get those suckers off of Amazon! Around here anyway, Amazon generally sells them for cheaper than the best bid on ebay. :)

Katie, get those suckers off of Amazon! Around here anyway, Amazon generally sells them for cheaper than the best bid on ebay. :)

yeah I just checked amazon few mins ago, it's now offering the 20 pack one for $27.92 !!!
or $23.xx if you subscribe for monthly delivery, you can cancel the subscription after it's shipped
I bought a pack for $24.xx last week , $28.xx before subscription :)

Amazon are selling the 20 pack of Clear Blue Digis for £36.99. Which, I think, is around $57. Unbelievable!

I'm sticking with the One Step tests this cycle - just over £5 for 30 :thumbup:

Just took test again, right before lunch.
Finally that :) showed up!
Its about time. It's such a diva.

OK so I said we weren't starting SMEP until cd15....but I thought we should get some practise in beforehand :haha:. I managed to wake OH up at 6am (after taking my temp obviously :blush:).... I know that it's only cd8 of a (potentially) 39 day cycle and it's not gonna make any babies but we might as well get into the swing of things!

I read on here yesterday that soy should make me ovulate 5-10 days after the last tablet, so now I'm just waiting to see if that's true. No cramps, or any other symptoms at all today!

OK so I said we weren't starting SMEP until cd15....but I thought we should get some practise in beforehand :haha:. I managed to wake OH up at 6am (after taking my temp obviously :blush:).... I know that it's only cd8 of a (potentially) 39 day cycle and it's not gonna make any babies but we might as well get into the swing of things!

I read on here yesterday that soy should make me ovulate 5-10 days after the last tablet, so now I'm just waiting to see if that's true. No cramps, or any other symptoms at all today!

Hi
defo no harm in a bit of practise to get into the swing of things!
Good luck i hope you ovulate soon xx

So...the :witch: got me this morning. My last cycle was 39 days and it turns out my LP is 10 days. Which gives me at least something to go on for this cycle - last time I didn't have a clue....

What I really want to do is shorten my cycle, but lengthen my LP - I've got soy for the former, and I've ordered vit B6 for the latter. I've taken my Pregnacare Conception, and EPO this morning, as well as having a glass of grapefruit juice. I've got some lemon green tea (also supposed to be good for EWCM) and I've started my chart today as well.

OH is on notice that the SMEP is starting in a weeks time and I have some Conceive Plus on the bedside table, as well as OPKs and HPTs at the ready.

So I think I'm pretty much ready! I'll be updating this thread every day so you can all see how I'm getting on :kiss:

lol you sound like me. I am trying everything you are except for the lemon green tea because I just found out about it. lol. I am feeling very confident about this month. Good luck to you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->