15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Good luck to you too arpeters :flower:

My vit B6 and vit B complex has arrived!! My TTC 'toolkit' is complete!

I had to really talk myself out of POAS this lunchtime when I went home - it would just be a waste of an OPK. I will be strong and not test til cd10! :blush:

Where did you buy your vit b6 and b complex from? and how much of it do you take and for how long? i found some vit b complex in the cupboard, and took one a day and am still taking them....uugghhh, more tablets...lol

I got both from Amazon. The vit B complez was really cheap and the vit B6 was about a fiver. I've got 50mg of vit B6 - I was told that it had to be at least that or it wouldn't work.

Tell me about it with all the pills! I'm now taking Pregnacare Conception, EPO, vit B complex and vit B6 - my last day of soy was yesterday so I guess that's one less to take!

sorry to hear about the dreaded af... i think shes stopping at my place sometime today also.... i wish she would just leave me alone!!! lol

Good morning, Katie. Hope things are still going well for you. Was DH receptive enough to this practice? Or did he moan and groan like it was a chore?? :)

He didn't get a chance to protest Sideways :rofl: It was 6am and he wasn't fully awake!

How are you today - any temp changes?

Thanks. I feel allright. I might say I'm frustrated but I'm really not too bad. I'm just focusing on other things in my life at the moment like work, and some home improvement projects we've had hanging out there for a while. :)

It's good that you have other things to focus on. I, however, am completely obsessed!

Oh I've been there, done that!! hehehe I'm still a wee bit obsessed but not too bad :)

They're working me like a borrowed mule at work. :haha: So, I may not have a choice but to focus on other things anyway.

yeah, tell me about obsession.

I keep ALL of the CB Dig OPK sticks that I used last month and this month.
I lined them up neatly to compare the lines, to see the progression of the lines getting darker.:rofl:

I work in property so we're really quiet at the moment, and will be pretty much until the New Year....so this is all I have to do all day :laugh2:

My extra OPKs arrived in the post today - this means I have 45 to work on from cd10 until I ov. Bring on the POAS! Only 1 more sleep!

Yay !! Pee till your heart content !! :thumbup:

My temp is rising again.
I asked hubby if he can perform again tonight, just in case. He said "sure" :happydance:
I wish I had the textbook temp dip.
I'm actually don't want to do it, having unpleasant cramps, backache and bloated.
Some people have high libido during ovulation, but I don't, 'cuz of these painnnsss!!!

Yay !! Pee till your heart content !! :thumbup:

My temp is rising again.
I asked hubby if he can perform again tonight, just in case. He said "sure" :happydance:
I wish I had the textbook temp dip.
I'm actually don't want to do it, having unpleasant cramps, backache and bloated.
Some people have high libido during ovulation, but I don't, 'cuz of these painnnsss!!!

I guess this is what we have to go through Bunny! If I don't ov until cd29 again, and we have been BDing since cd15, by the time I get to my fertile time, I'll be well and truly sick of it :haha:

So....cd9 and nothing at all to report. I feel really tired, but that's not really a symptom of anything other than it being early and dark and cold outside.

Still, I get to POAS tomorrow...twice!!

Gosh ur temp is so good! Gradually going up!

30 mins to midnight.
Still waiting for hubby to BD. He's busy doing his master degree homework that's due at midnight. He forgot about it. Probably already too late now :-/

So I entered some symptoms on FF - watery CM, dizziness and nausea (had a really dizzy spell after getting out of the shower this morning - it was weird) and it has said that I'm fertile today!! I can't be...can I? :shrug:

Bunny - I really hope you got to DTD :hugs: I've sent OH a message at work telling him what FF has said so hopefully he's going to be on board. It must be wrong (maybe I'm misreading what my CM is really like?) but if it turns out that it's right and we've missed it I'll kick myself.

I know soy is meant to be good but it can't have brought ov forward by over 2 weeks.....even if I had a normal 28 day cycle I wouldn't be ready to ov just yet!!!

V confused. :wacko:

So I entered some symptoms on FF - watery CM, dizziness and nausea (had a really dizzy spell after getting out of the shower this morning - it was weird) and it has said that I'm fertile today!! I can't be...can I? :shrug:

Bunny - I really hope you got to DTD :hugs: I've sent OH a message at work telling him what FF has said so hopefully he's going to be on board. It must be wrong (maybe I'm misreading what my CM is really like?) but if it turns out that it's right and we've missed it I'll kick myself.

I know soy is meant to be good but it can't have brought ov forward by over 2 weeks.....even if I had a normal 28 day cycle I wouldn't be ready to ov just yet!!!

:happydance: gosh that sounds great!! i would get plenty of :sex: in just in case!! i hope it is correct xx

lol, that is so funny :flower: i dont know by how much soy can affect cycles, but as you know, ff said i ovulated on cd10...:haha: get that bd in :happydance: GOOD LUCK :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->