15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

My temp has started to go up as well - not enough to make me think it's time, but higher than my coverline last cycle.

Now I'm worried that it's all happening so fast!! I wasn't even meant to start SMEP until next week!! And I still haven't POAS!!

I think I'll do an OPK when I get home at lunchtime....you never know :haha:

have you tried adding some dummy temps to see when it predicts ovulation?

i know, (how crazy) ill 'bump' my thread and let you have a look, maybe you can shed some light :) let me know what happens when you do dummy temps :)

I put some dummy temps on FF - if my temp stays about the same or even goes up a tiny bit over the next 3 days, ov will be detected for cd8!! Lets hope it's got it wrong this time....

It's the watery CM that's doing it....

I put some dummy temps on FF - if my temp stays about the same or even goes up a tiny bit over the next 3 days, ov will be detected for cd8!! Lets hope it's got it wrong this time....

It's the watery CM that's doing it....

why do you hope it is wrong??? i had watery cm almost the whole month so far, that doesnt sound normal to me either?!

I hope it's wrong because we've only DTD once so far this cycle...on cd8!! It's not enough! :dohh: I wanted to be prepared this cycle, so I really hope it is wrong.

I'll just have to hope that my temp goes down a little bit tomorrow!

Hi Katie! Wow that is fast! But, don't get too freaked out just yet lol. Your fertile window can open up as much as 7 days before ovulation, according to the Standard Days Method (some people use this method for contraception, others use it for TTC). If your CM is just right the spermies can live for up to 5 days, so keep that in mind :)

I'm getting super excited for ya!!!

It just seems so early! I had a plan and it's all going to pot!

I did an opk when I got home at lunchtime and it was negative. :shrug:

No worries, hon :) Like you said it's early. Get some :sex: in tonight and keep doing those OPK's. Make sure you've held your bladder for at least 4 hours!! :)

Gonna do another OPK when I get home tonight and try really really really hard to not go to the toilet from now til then! The one I did at lunchtime I had only held it for about 2 hours before.

I thought I had really got to grips with what was going on....now I'm as confused as I was when I started all this!!

Hang on....I think it's the vit B6 that is producing the watery CM (some lovely ladies in the discussion group pointed it out :blush:). So maybe I'm not coming into my fertile period. I'll still see if OH wants to DTD tonight, but won't be too disappointed if he's too tired after work.

Phew!

It's still day 9 ! Be patience! lol

Vit B6 ? Oh I probably will switch to that when I'm out of EPO. After 2 cycle, still no EWCM at all.

FF is still on green!! My temp has gone down and my cm has changed to creamy (which I think is a side effect of the vit B6) but it's still saying I'm fertile today. I'm sure I'm not, but at the same time I don't want to ignore it!

We didn't BD last night, but I suppose in line with the SMEP we should tonight anyway....OH was too tired last night so I guess I'll have to see what I can do tonight :winkwink: And hopefully I'll remember to use Conceive Plus this time :blush:

Another negative OPK :nope: Not even a whisper of a line. And I held my bladder for 4 hours and everything :shrug:

FF are saying ov is sometime between cd9-11 but they can't pinpoint it yet. I've got a bit of a pain on my left side which goes down my leg, and I've seen some women get that when ov'ing. Sounds silly, but I really hope it's not. It's too early - if my LP stays at 10 days, that'll mean a 20 day cycle.

Yet another negative OPK....:nope: Does anyone think I'm ov'ing today and just missed my surge by only starting to test with opks yesterday?

Having said that...I've never been lucky with opks in the past :haha:

Yet another negative OPK....:nope: Does anyone think I'm ov'ing today and just missed my surge by only starting to test with opks yesterday?

Having said that...I've never been lucky with opks in the past :haha:

what type are you using??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"