15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I have watery cm this morning - doesn't that usually mean that AF is on the way? :cry: I've put it in FF and it's not even sure I've ov'd any more!

Huge row with OH this morning. Told him to get out and not come back.

I just had a look at my chart and I had watery cm the day I had implantation dip., and also gave me crosshairs. Still think ur temps looks good with implantation dip today?

I have watery cm this morning - doesn't that usually mean that AF is on the way? :cry: I've put it in FF and it's not even sure I've ov'd any more!

But look at your temps. You can't not have O'd with those temps Katie :hugs:

Mine did a similar thing - it wouldn't confirm my O as I had +ve OPKs earlier in my cycle. It would only give me hash lines. Well I couldn't have O'd then (unless I had a ridiculous LP!). Sometimes FF does odd things - it is just a computer programme after all.

Your temps so say you have O'd.:hugs:

I reckon you have definately O'd Katie from the look of the temps.

I gave in and tested today 8DPO - I am so weak - I promised I would wait until at least the weekend, when according to my luteal phase last month AF will be due.

Of course it was a BFN! :(

hun, the watery thing happened to me in the 2ww, and when i entered it into ff it said it was unsure of ovulation as i had entered fertile cm since. I also wanted to update you on what happened today, i went for a d&c this morning and they did my bloods and scanned me to make sure it was over and they found a yoke sac and fetal heartbeat, they said im not out of the woods yet as the gestational sac is irregular something to do with fluid but that my bloods are perfect, im so scared and excited, mad isnt it?

Wow 3boys! What a turnaround. I hope that all goes well. I will be thinking and checking in on how you are getting on. :flower:

thanks hun, im a nervous wreck now! lol! i had completely come to terms with the mc i just hope i dont have to go through all that again! x x

Oh God 3 boys I'm really hopin and praying for you, here's lots of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

did they tell you that you had m/c previously or had you just bled a lot??

xxx

no hadn't bled at all, they told me last week that i had a blighted ovum and to wait it out or have a d&c, i couldnt think last friday i was so upset i just had to get out of the hospital, the doctor later rang my husband and said that my bloods had went up but not by enough so it still didnt look good, im unsure if they would of done the d&c last week because of the bloods as im told its normal with a blighted ovum for your bloods in increase for a while, but anyway even when i was chatting to the nurse this morning we were discussing my d&c and there didnt seem to be a problem she was sure also, even when i went in to get scanned it was just a scan to "make sure" so we were all shocked, the lady scanning me had to call the doc in to make sure before she would tell me what was going on.

Ahhh I really hope it all works out for you hun...come on little bean.... stick & grow well, we all want to meet you in 9 happy & healthy months :thumbup:

:hugs:

xxx

So happy for you 3 boys! FX'd this little bean hangs on in there!

yes over the moon and terrified! all rolled into one! lol

Wow 3boys! What a :shock:er sounds like you have a right little fighter in there :cloud9: FX'd for you and this baby then! :dust: :dust: coming to you from me! I kind of wanna say congratulations :yipee:.

Thats fantastic news 3 Boys! Fingers and toes all crossed for you.

Well, my temp has gone up again so I'm feeling a bit happier. Still feel like AF might be on the way though - cramps last night and again this morning.

Last cycle I had spotting at 8DPO though, and there was none yesterday so that's got to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->