15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

If it makes you feel any better I'm 9dpo too and cramping too. I woke this morning feeling like the :witch: might have arrived (and then got all worried about the length of my LP! :haha:) but she hasn't yet.

Your temps are looking good! Roll on the 20th!

hun, i cramped before i got my bfp, if you remember i posted that i was definitely out as i had such bad cramps, infact thats how all this scan business started, i felt i was cramping too much! lol

Been stalking this thread for a while, hope you don't mind :flower:
Your temps look really good, implantation dip and everything! I'm excited for you after following this thread, can't wait to see what happens! Good luck and :dust: to you Katie :happydance: x

:hi: Katie,

glad to see your temps went back up today, mine did too a little, but I'm just not feeling hopeful :nope: I always get like this around this time though lol.

Got my fingers crossed for no :witch: for you tomorrow

good luck hun
xxx

I've been absolutely starving today!! Still exhausted, but that's nothing new :dohh:

Hehe I'm always hungry lol.. I've just had a huge bowl of chicken and noodle stir fry, followed by half a jar of nutella, a bag of quavers, 2 choccie biccies and a yoghurt!!! :shock:

its my sons birthday party tomorrow and i've been baking all day, and eating most of it as i go along.

All I can say is EAT WHILE YOU CAN!! I'm so sick, everyday lol. And now I miss all the things I can't eat. Good luck girls, looks very promising :)

Well this morning I just feel.....icky. I'm really tired - I hardly got any sleep because I was so hot. I feel a bit sick as well. And I've had...not cramps exactly, but just an odd sort of feeling in my stomach all night.

All of these could be attributed to AF turning up tomorrow....how very frustrating. After tomorrow I'll be on bonus time - even if I don't get my BFP, if my LP is a bit longer I'll be happy.

:hugs:

you are posting early this morning lol... I usually don't get your update till I'm on the train...:haha:

good luck for the next few days, sorry to hear you feel icky :sick:

xx

Not good you're feeling icky, hope it goes away soon! Hopefully AF will stay away :hugs:

I had such a bad nights sleep I got up early :(

I hope I feel better soon - as well as my 'real' job I've got 4 mystery shopping jobs to do this lunchtime too!!

Katie, your temps are looking Soooo good, together with the night sweats it sounds really promising :) you must be so excited to see what's going to happen...do you have a feeling about it?? X

Not really hope....:shrug: If I had more symptoms I would maybe think that was it, but apart from being really tired I'm OK!! If I can get past tomorrow, I think I will start to get my hopes up!

Your temps are looking good Katie! I have my FX'd that your :witch: is going to take a 9 month holiday!

My temps have taken a dive and I am spotting so I think I might be out :cry: (I know I'm not until she comes with true force but I just have 'the feeling')!

Your temps are looking good Katie! I have my FX'd that your :witch: is going to take a 9 month holiday!

My temps have taken a dive and I am spotting so I think I might be out :cry: (I know I'm not until she comes with true force but I just have 'the feeling')!

Keeping everything crossed for you struth :hugs:

I know that 'feeling' it's the same one I had last week when I spotted :hugs:

Hopefully this isn't AF :hugs:

Good luck Katie - I hope you do get past today - just cause you also want a longer LP don't ya? This would be good at least a bit of you weren't preggo and you had increased your LP - looking at the positives here :thumbup:

when do you hear about Mal's SA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->