15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

It's on Monday 11 April! A lot quicker than I expected too!

Little dip in temperature today....could be implantation....I'm 7DPO :shrug:

My temp has dropped again at 8DPO.....I'm not sure whether that's a good sign :shrug: I just really hope it goes back up again tomorrow - I want at least a 13 day LP this time round!

But at least my temp went up again today, and it's only 4 days until AF is due, or 6 days until testing :happydance:

I have zero symptoms....except loads and loads and loads of creamy cm.

When is your testing day Katie? And how is the new job going? Are you enjoying it?

I'll be testing on 25th March, but I'm not hopeful :nope:

Slight hitch with the new job.....the car I bought totally died (it needed a new part which is no longer in production), so.....I can't work at the airport because I have no way of getting there. I started a new new job today - back in estate agency :cry:

im so sorry you had to switch jobs hun. Hopefully you will get a bfp in a few days to compensate. x x

im so sorry you had to switch jobs hun. Hopefully you will get a bfp in a few days to compensate. x x

Thanks Tricia :hugs:

Have just noticed your ticker - so sorry...all our thoughts are with you xxxxx

thanks hun, a bit of a shock really, i'm just one of the unlucky few who have no idea baby has died.

I've started spotting this morning, which probably means AF will turn up tomorrow. So it'll be a 10 day LP again...:nope: This makes me all the more convinced about a chemical last cycle when I had a 15 day LP.

But.......on the the upside.....this has been a 32 day cycle :happydance:

glad your cycle is shorter hun! Sorry about af coming x x

Hi Katie

Sorry to hear about AF, but as you said on the bright side your cycle has been pretty much normal this month, so hopefully your body is getting its natural rhythm back.

Regarding your LP, I have had a LP of 10/11 day, and I have conceived ok, I know I am still in the early stages but seems to be ok so far. x

3boys - I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Nickij - congratulations

Katie - at least you had a 'normal' cycle this time. The short LP shouldn't be a problem, but mention to the FS and see if there is anything that can be done x

...and the spotting has stopped. My temp has dropped right down though so I know it's only a matter of time :dohh:

You still might get a longer LP though, even if it's just a day or so. Mine was 12 my first cycle temping and 13 last cycle so it can vary :)

Sorry you had to go back into estate agency too. Talking of which, did you have any luck seeing if anyone had any houses available at all?

I know she's on the way because my temp has dropped right down, and this is my 3rd day of spotting....I just want her to turn up so I can get on with cycle #4.

I'll have a look for landlords for you today Rachael - I've got a whole new system to pillage!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->