15th Feb - York designer outlet meet

The mamas & papas outlet opened in November/Early december. I think i must've been their first customer haha..Its not huge but they usually have some decent things in xx

well i will be the stressed one with 2 kids in tow. any ideas where we meeting exactly? ie coffee and chat first then shopping?

We've not planned that yet or a time. But I'm guessing sometime in the afternoon. Maybe 12-1pm?? x

yeh i might get there abit earlier and feed the kids as it takes me just over a hour to get there from here.

Well if you want me to come abit earlier and keep you company i dont mind, im only round the corner from the outlet and wont be doing anything else x

We should be there for about 10-11 and I will have to leave no later than 3 to get back for OH xx

Oooh... Shall we meet up at 11 then?? if thats better for everyone x

Anytime is fine with me to be honest, so i don't mind, il be there whenever is best for everyone x

10 or 11 - anytime really. Could even make opening at a push seeing as I have a small boys shaped alarm clock now! :lol:

I'm only half an hour away tops so whenever.

Where? Or has that already been mentioned? Is it the food court upstairs? I didn't even know that was there until last time I went lol....only lived here 3 years?! :blush: Or under the big boat? lol

Can I be akward and ask to meet somewhere quite close to the enterance like a coffee shop or something as I haven't a clue where things are or where to go lol. It will probablt take me about an hour - 1 1/2 to get there xx

I think there are 2 entrances so unless people have been quite a few times before, we're going to get lost lol. I'm trying to think of a way around it but am unsure, and also the designer outlet is just off the motorway/dual carriageway so theres not much around it hmm x

Eeeek! Il get the postcode and maybe if we meet upstairs? That way its easy enough for everyone to get to (You just walk through one of the entrances and follow the rows of shops until you get to the middle and just go up the escalators.. I think there is a lift too. thats the only way i can think of?? x

Very simple to get there - follow the signposts off the A64 York bypass, it's at the A19 interchange bound for Selby. If you're coming from another direction just PM me and I'll do my best :flower:

https://www.yorkdesigneroutlet.com/find-us/index.htm

Hmmm.....there are 3 entrances as far as I know. Most confusing. Hubby said that the big boat is by the 'main' entrance - the North entrance. There are about 6 coffee shops in there, all scattered so it's not great.

There's a map in the store guide if we want to specify somewhere. https://www.yorkdesigneroutlet.com/brand-directory/index.htm

I've never been, but surely the food bit is signposted from whichever entrance you use? Or is that just me hoping it's simple, so I don't get lost?!

Also - is anyone planning on going into town afterwards/before? If you are, then hubby would like me to say that there's only room for 2 prams (unfolded and upright) on the buses, so there will be delays if lots want to go into York at the same time.

I've never been, but surely the food bit is signposted from whichever entrance you use? Or is that just me hoping it's simple, so I don't get lost?!

Yep - asking too much there Claire! :dohh: Nah there are maps and things but it's a right rabbit warren lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->