• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

I'm due AF on Sunday and am anywhere between 9-11 DPO. Have just bought two FRER but don't no whether to hold off....

Also if I did it now its the afternoon should I wait for morning?

I managed to resist this morning! Although I've had some ic and some casette types turn up today... and some new type cramping, so I may test in the morning! (man I'm useless at this!)

Hi ttc_elle :hi:

The sensible side of me says hold off testing till the morning, the POAS addict says NOW!

Good luck :D

I managed to resist this morning! Although I've had some ic and some casette types turn up today... and some new type cramping, so I may test in the morning! (man I'm useless at this!)

I tested again this morning, still BFN :(

FF has said my chart's Triphasic though with possible implantation on CD22, so IF i am pregnant it'd be too early to test yet

Hi cheeky Bint just to let you know i bought exactly the same tests they say they are 10iu but its rubbish i tested up untill 12dpo still bfn's then same say i test with a clear blue digital BFP!!! dont trust them please they will only disappoint xxx

oooh implantation on CD22 would be great hun... fingers crossed that's right... woohoo!

I decided to start temping this morning so that come next cycle I can see what it's like near af time... and I got 98.34... went to mark it on my chart and that only goes up to 97.9! :-(

xx

Hi girls

I tested bfn this morning.
When I visited the bathroom again there was more pink.
AF is on her way she's jst taking her sweet time

Hi cheeky Bint just to let you know i bought exactly the same tests they say they are 10iu but its rubbish i tested up untill 12dpo still bfn's then same say i test with a clear blue digital BFP!!! dont trust them please they will only disappoint xxx

Oh thanks for letting me know! That's given me a little more hope now :D

oooh implantation on CD22 would be great hun... fingers crossed that's right... woohoo!

I decided to start temping this morning so that come next cycle I can see what it's like near af time... and I got 98.34... went to mark it on my chart and that only goes up to 97.9! :-(

xx

You is just to damn hot sunshine!!! :haha:

Hi girls

I tested bfn this morning.
When I visited the bathroom again there was more pink.
AF is on her way she's jst taking her sweet time

sorry momtoboys :(

Hopefully she'll change her mind and sod off again!

:hugs: momtoboys!

FX for late implantation for you, cheekybint!

I'm 13dpo today....and not testing till Saturday (16dpo). I can not stand the heart ache of them hpts, so I'm going to get blood work done :haha:

:dust:

I'm 10 dpo today...and it's funny you mentioned a nose bleed, not that I had a full on bleed but I sneezed, blew my nose and there was blood in it....is that actually a good sign???

xx

You is just to damn hot sunshine!!! :haha:

It's totally baffled me! Will see what tomorrow's temp is like when I wake up! x x

Hiya everyone

I came in to see if there were any bfp's yet but no-ones got one yet :-(

Cheeky-bint ur chart looks amazing i must say.

Fx'd for u all and hope this is ur month xxxx

Im 11 dpo frer when i woke up nothing mabey a faint line but hard to tell. Will test again sat

Momtoboys, BUMMER on the BFN! I still have fx for you, hopefully it is just heavy IB :)

Mel, Sorry to hear about your BFN :( Your chart looks promising though! Bun might still be on its way to the oven :) Good luck fx!!

Thanks Ladies :)

Tested again this morning, still BFN.

Not going to buy a decent test until i'm past AF due date. Temp dropped a little this morning, hopefully it won't drop any lower tomorrow (AF due tomorrow or Saturday)

How is everyone else doing? Any one else tested yet?

i have tested 3 times and got bfns, AF due tomorrow, this morning there was some strange dots on my test but it defo was not a line, used the clear blue ones i think, any one else had this???

xxxxxx

OOh, hope everyone gets some good news oner the next few days. I have a question - am still pretty new to this - if someone does get a BFP, are they allowed to write it on this thread? Or do they then have to go into the BFP announcement part? Everytime someone is at the testing stage it seems that we never find out the result - assuming that if there are no more posts all of a sudden that they did get that positive? (hope this makes sense!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->