16 dpo high temps but bfn?18 dpo temps still high maybe a second line?

hows the temps today??i see yesturday its come down,hopefully its gone back up.you done a test???

I don't have any hpt's right now. but temp did go back up a bit !!

I think its still looking good! Boy I can't wait for your blood test!! (I'm sure you can't wait either!!)

hay good ure temps have gone up again hun and wishing u luck wit the testing keep us posted xxx:kiss:

Thanks ladies! I am really excited right now and have had this headache for 4 or 5 days now and if I get moving to fast at work I start to get cramps. I have also noticed that I don't want to bd at all Dh is starting to get upset with me!!It has to be side effects from the progesterone. (I would say from the hcg but I don't want to be to brave) I will have to get another hpt to test before I go to the doctors there is no way I will be able to resist!!I had so cramps at work and then a bit later I felt what was like af dribbling and checked only cm or my baby batter couldn't really tell any way just gonna try and relax! thanks again for all the comments I will keep you updated!!

oooh, that sounds SOOOO promising!! I had lots of cramps, especially if I moved wrong (still do). And definitely know that 'wet' almost like AF arrived feeling!!!!

temps went down today but no cramps yet or spotting. still have a headache and really bad gas and runny cm!! Dr is tomorrow so I hope my temps goes back up tomorrow and I get my bfp!!

yikes, I don't like the sign of that dip :( Hoping its all ok, maybe you just have low progesterone and they can give you suppositories for that like I'm on.

I really, really hope you are pregnant, but can't help wondering - did fertility friend do your coverline on your chart? Should it be at more like 97.5? I really hope I am wrong:nope:

ya FF set my cover line for me but I started to spot at work and I am pretty sure af will arrive in the morning.I have set a new cover line where O would be if I go by my normal lp length. Looks like my progesterone was way down! The only thing I can't get over is how much last months charts O temps were the same as this months for the first three initial days.I guess my temps were just playing tricks on me!

:( that sounds like the biggest bummer ever! :( I was so hopeful for you! :(

ya me too but I just got a second lift ! Cheri22 sent me my reading and it's for a Girl and the month to concieve,give birth, or find out in is november. I hope it's concieve or find out in!!

ooh yeah! thats not too far off!! I was always too scared to get a prediction done... afraid it would say Aug 2015 or something, lol!

So sorry to hear you think af is on her way. ((hugs)) xxx

ya af showed this morning with a temp of 97.2. but I got my prediction and I went out to get some red clover and raspberry leaf. hopfuly this will help with thickining my lining!!

I took a peek at your adjusted chart. I had wondered if maybe that was your O date. FF is so rarely wrong. Did you put those crosshairs on before AF showed? I'm just wondering if AF showing would make it rethink its calculations...

:hugs: hang in there! :( And be careful with the raspberry teas during the 2ww... they can cause contractions and dislodge an early pregnancy (or anyway they think it can... its safe to drink and is even recommened at 38weeks pregnant - lots of herbal teas have concerns for contractions etc... really stinks since I love my peppermint tea!)

oh so sorry af showed ;p( thought it was going to be your month

thanks lisa I am only gonna take is till around 3 dpo. but I am taking the Vitex in the second half because it works well with the red clover in the first half!I tried all of the settings on ff and advanced and research both say cd 20 opk says day 21 FAM say nothing at all. I had to set the day and coverline to what my normal LP is. it looks really strange and my period is really dark at the moment no cramps nothing no bloating no headache I don't even feel like af is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->