16 dpo very faint BFP following CP . Need someone to listen

Reaction score
So I had a chemical last month . It was my second Cp and my 7th loss . Last month I tested 8,9 Dpo with BFN and 13 DPO with a Very faint BFP and started bleeding 17 DPO. This month I tested 8,9,10 dpo and just gave up . I had all pms symptoms. Well I still haven't started so I decided to test and it's a super faint BFP. I'm 16dpo , Im having night sweats like I do before my period and before my miscarriages and I just know it's another CP 😥 I'm super sad and just can't understand..... I wish I wouldn't of even tested . I just don't understand.....

Here's a pic of my faint test . I can see it very well but it's hard to see in the pic

Attachments

• IMG_2363.jpg
    IMG_2363.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 80
I can see something, but I know there was a lot of issues with the new shape first response tests giving reeeeeally faint lines even when not pregnant.
Good luck xx

It's very pink in person . But I know what you mean . I have had issues with the Grey line ...

:hugs: I also had another CP last cycle and looks like I'm pregnant again we ttc right after loss. I'm very nervous and anxious. I know how your feeling
I been testing like crazy last few days because I am in shock and don't believe it yet I'm still early in my cycle. So tests are faint. Waiting to tell my OH till I test dark enough to take a clearblue digital then I will show him. Just don't want to get his hopes up if I have another loss. But praying for you and your bean♡♡ I'm here if you want to chat

Also have you had your progesterone tested it might be low so baby doesn't stay?

Agree with shadow that could explain why you little beans cant stick really hope your test darken and that you can get a sticky bean

Good luck hun, I see it in the second pic, hope it progresses and sticks this time!!

Thank you all for your support . Unfortunately I started bleeding this morning :( this is will be my 8th loss . At what point do I stop ??

Have you had your progesterone tested? I had two chemicals in a row and had my progesterone levels monitored (they tested at day 4 of my cycle and day 21) and I was able to get on a bioidentical progesterone supplement. I can't say yet if it's a magic cure but it makes me much more hopeful that we will get one to stick!

I wouldn't give up if I were you! I have heard so many stories of losses that eventually turn into a beautiful baby. I know it's hard... I can't even imagine how hard... but get some testing done and some emotional support. Your doctor or midwife should be able to offer resources for you!

Sending tremendous hugs to you!

If this is the new curved FRER. They are terrible for false positives. I had a pretty convincing one last year and I was not pregnant. :(

Don't give up! You ARE getting pregnant! You just need testing and monitoring and I'm sure they can figure it out! Sending my prayers! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->