**16DPO CLEARBLUE+ PG9 ?*BFP Brand PT and EVAP's? need eyes and help!

I think maybe yoir cheapies are just more sensitive. I have heard of it happening. Hugs hugs are you going to keep testing or request bloods

I think maybe yoir cheapies are just more sensitive. I have heard of it happening. Hugs hugs are you going to keep testing or request bloods

Keep testing. I don't even have a doctor to request bloodwork from right now, lol. I will just keep testing. I was looking through the charts on FF and there are an awful lot of them that had neg's before a positive that ranged from 16dpo all the way to like 31 dpo (no joke- not sure what the hell was going on with that one, bc she was tracking like mad) so I guess it's not THAT uncommon to get a late positive like this. I would think that 4 day's after implant to just now be seeing a line on a 10MIU test is a little late isn't it? On another note, though, I have read some of the reviews from the SP's website and some women say that their SP's did pick up a + before their FRER's did, sometimes DAYS before, so I guess it's possible. I just hope this isn't another chemical.

I know you mentioned your insurance doesn't do fertility, but a primary care physician and a gyn should be able to order bloods. I have Kaiser and they are also very tight about fertility stuff and what they cover even if they refer you, but other doctors should be able to do betas.

Re late not at all. It depends what you implant at, some women the fertilized egg only produces 1 or 2 miu while others go up to 5. Once implanted it can take 48-72 hours to double. So if you implant at 2, four days later you would only be at 8 and may get no line or a squinter

I know you mentioned your insurance doesn't do fertility, but a primary care physician and a gyn should be able to order bloods. I have Kaiser and they are also very tight about fertility stuff and what they cover even if they refer you, but other doctors should be able to do betas.

Re late not at all. It depends what you implant at, some women the fertilized egg only produces 1 or 2 miu while others go up to 5. Once implanted it can take 48-72 hours to double. So if you implant at 2, four days later you would only be at 8 and may get no line or a squinter

Okay, that makes me feel a little bit better. Of all the month's I've been tracking my LP has only ever been this long when I was pregnant, but those ended in CP's, so I'm really leery about it taking this long to show up. I just hope that If I am, which I have no clue why I would have line's on 3 different IC's and not be, but who knows. Stranger shit has happened on this board.lol. I guess I could go get bloods but I will probably just keep testing before I take it to that step just yet. I don't want to go and look like a dumbass when they tell me it's a 0 :rofl: and I start crying.

BTW I have been holding my pee all freaking day just so it would be nice and concentrated the next time I started dipping sticks and filling wells, lol. FX'd it show's up a little better this time around, bc I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it for :rofl:

I can't even go by my BBT's staying high for more than 18 day's (or whatever that rule is ) bc my post O BBT's have been so erratic, right? Or do they still count bc they are above the coverline?

erratic to me is crazy up and down. Yours look good!

I don't even have a doctor to request bloodwork from right now, lol.

Id have to look it up again ( because im not on facebook while i have this open at the second) but someone gave me the name of 2 places that will do bloodwork without a script. Its sort of pricey but not terrible. Ill get the names tonight or tomorrow.

------------
Im not an expert ( despite what you say ;)) but here is what i would do: If you goal is to have a "regular" cycle, then there are specific supps for that. If your goal is to ovulate, then there are supps for that. Go for what the goal is. Maybe youre adding too much or maybe not the right mix right now. Everyone reacts differently to things. For example- people rave about Vitex but it does nothing for me.

Also think of DH, you can go and go and go about you but if he has a slight issue, it can be fixed too!

---
An update for you specifically. You sent me those QuickVue tests but at the time i wasnt pregnant so i couldnt be part of your "study" of positives.. well now i can tell you my thoughts:

1) The lines develop quite slowly. At 10min, i felt like if i stared and willed it, it would get darker, maybe.
2) Because its a pink and blue line, i dont feel like the dye is as intense as 2 blue or 2 pink.
3) I have about 5600miu in me right now and it was able to pull a line, so they do work.

:D

I can't even go by my BBT's staying high for more than 18 day's (or whatever that rule is ) bc my post O BBT's have been so erratic, right? Or do they still count bc they are above the coverline?

Id have to look it up again ( because im not on facebook while i have this open at the second) but someone gave me the name of 2 places that will do bloodwork without a script. Its sort of pricey but not terrible. Ill get the names tonight or tomorrow.

------------
Im not an expert ( despite what you say ;)) but here is what i would do: If you goal is to have a "regular" cycle, then there are specific supps for that. If your goal is to ovulate, then there are supps for that. Go for what the goal is. Maybe youre adding too much or maybe not the right mix right now. Everyone reacts differently to things. For example- people rave about Vitex but it does nothing for me.

Also think of DH, you can go and go and go about you but if he has a slight issue, it can be fixed too!

---
An update for you specifically. You sent me those QuickVue tests but at the time i wasnt pregnant so i couldnt be part of your "study" of positives.. well now i can tell you my thoughts:

1) The lines develop quite slowly. At 10min, i felt like if i stared and willed it, it would get darker, maybe.
2) Because its a pink and blue line, i dont feel like the dye is as intense as 2 blue or 2 pink.
3) I have about 5600miu in me right now and it was able to pull a line, so they do work.

Yeah, I noticed with them that the lines were very slow to develop too. AND they are supposed to be a 3 min test! Yeah RIGHT! What does your line look like? post a pic please ;)

I'm just sitting here ready to start banging my head against the wall. This is just ridiculous. I mean I see all these ladies get BFP's at 7-9dpo, hell even 12dpo would of been nice. Here I am sitting at 16dpo, with squinters. WTF? Of course this would happen to me, I don't know why I thought it any other way? :rofl:

As for the Supps, most of them are for regulating my cycle and just health in general and hubs is on some too ;)

------------

---

Yeah, I noticed with them that the lines were very slow to develop too. AND they are supposed to be a 3 min test! Yeah RIGHT! What does your line look like? post a pic please ;)

I'm just sitting here ready to start banging my head against the wall. This is just ridiculous. I mean I see all these ladies get BFP's at 7-9dpo, hell even 12dpo would of been nice. Here I am sitting at 16dpo, with squinters. WTF? Of course this would happen to me, I don't know why I thought it any other way? :rofl:

As for the Supps, most of them are for regulating my cycle and just health in general and hubs is on some too ;)

This was FMU (14hrs after shot). Taken within time frame. Dried, it is much darker..

Attachments

• 14712989_1229976593689106_2986371005531025571_o.jpg
    14712989_1229976593689106_2986371005531025571_o.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14

------------

---

This was FMU (14hrs after shot). Taken within time frame. Dried, it is much darker..

Yay! I noticed too that with them the test line is MUCH thicker then the control line. Did you think that was weird too? What is going on with you BTW?

Onerth- wouldn't you have reached the "hook effect' at that level, or is it higher then that?

And another lady got her BFP at 8 dpo on the trying for number 2 thread!!!

oh, and BTW, I sent you those test so we could be test buddies! I knew that you weren't pregnant when I sent them! That was that really weird cycle where both of us had synced up and it was freakishly weird :rofl: And you said you were out of test's and not going to test until way late, and I knew I would be testing WAY early, and didn't want to be the only one. LOL. BUT I do appreciate the pic, I hate when you don't know where the line is supposed to be on tests. I need arrows pointing to "Look here you big dummy" lol

Onerth- wouldn't you have reached the "hook effect' at that level, or is it higher then that?

And another lady got her BFP at 8 dpo on the trying for number 2 thread!!!

I dont know! I did ride my bike immediately after doing the shot ( 42miles) and these are blood/urine tests and i have had children before ( so my body knows how to handle HCG)..so i think all of that plays into it but im not sure? I think tomorrow it should get darker and then go lighter from there until true BFP but i could be wrong! Ive never done this before. :blush:

At this point i just want DH for 3 more days to cooperate and for a BFP! :haha:

oh, and BTW, I sent you those test so we could be test buddies! I knew that you weren't pregnant when I sent them! That was that really weird cycle where both of us had synced up and it was freakishly weird :rofl: And you said you were out of test's and not going to test until way late, and I knew I would be testing WAY early, and didn't want to be the only one. LOL. BUT I do appreciate the pic, I hate when you don't know where the line is supposed to be on tests. I need arrows pointing to "Look here you big dummy" lol

and i did pee on them, it just wasnt as exciting since they were BFN. lol

You peed on the QuickViews?? lol The one's you need the dropper for?

i took them, i didnt pee on them. lol

i took them, i didnt pee on them. lol

Yeah, I figured i had read that wrong, when I re-read, but it made laugh when I re-read it, so I went ahead and left it for you to see. I just kept picturing someone trying to pee on one of those tiny cassettes, lol. :rofl:

I am wondering if FF has you down as having ovulated but you haven't actually done so, your temps are all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->