**16DPO CLEARBLUE+ PG9 ?*BFP Brand PT and EVAP's? need eyes and help!

Well from my notes on FF I felt the weird stabbing pains in a very specific inch area (not like my AF cramps at all, and AF cramps for me aren't "stabby" any ways, ) on 12dpo, so how long, if that truly was implantation and not the 7dpo dip, would it take for it to properly show on a test. That's pretty late implantation isn't it? I sometimes have had a 15 day LP. is that long enough with an implant at 12dpo?

So, you ladies are going probably going to want to claw my eye's out after this post, but I was bored and had done a dollar store cheapie a little while ago that I could of swore I could see the faintest line on, but it was too faint to get it show on the camera, I tried. So, with my curiousity peaked and sure I could see a second line, I thought I would run a second experiment like I had done before on with test's that I thought I saw squinters on. Basically, it's when you take apart two PT's remove the dye strip from one, put it into the other test, in effect "doubling' the amount of dye in the test, some women have used this method with success, and gone on later to get obvious lines a few days later without doubling the dye. The first time I did it, I used dye from an OPK thinking it was the same and got two lines, well when someone brought it up, I decided they were probably right and just to be on the safe side, I would try again with PT dye and see if it happened again, it did not. some of the dye stuck, but it looked really weird and like a dye run or a really bad evap, not at all like a true positive. So, tonight, after thinking I had seen a squinter on the DG test, I decided to do another one using this method just to see what would happen. This is the result: I'm in shock. This is not the result I got the last time I did this using PT dye for the experiment. I know the results are not in anyway conclusive of anything, and don't really mean anything, but it is interesting to me that it did not cause a true line the last time and for some reason this time it did? Not only that, but I have seen lots of posts of other ladies doing this same thing after getting a super squinter, only to find out within the week that they actually were pregnant and get a true BFP if they had used PT dye when running the doubling process. I'm intrigued.

Attachments

• just for fun 14dpo 002 (640x480).jpg
    just for fun 14dpo 002 (640x480).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 20
  • just for fun 14dpo 005 (640x480).jpg
    just for fun 14dpo 005 (640x480).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 17
The first two in the PP^ were at the three minute mark. These two are at the 10 minute mark. My previous experiment using PT dye looked NOTHING like this. I wonder why it has stuck this time and damn properly and it did not at all the last time?

Attachments

• Ten minutes for Just for Fun DPO double Dye Test 001 (640x480).jpg
    Ten minutes for Just for Fun DPO double Dye Test 001 (640x480).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Ten minutes for Just for Fun DPO double Dye Test 002 (640x480).jpg
    Ten minutes for Just for Fun DPO double Dye Test 002 (640x480).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
Awe I don't know... I wouldn't trust this if it were my pee and tests because it's been tampered with, but then I know nothing about this type of experiment so for all I know it works, the lines are very convincing.

Agree that these lines are very convincing!! Hope this is your bfp :) but I agree there is always going to be an element of doubt on a tampered with test - have you retested with a FRER?? xx

Didn't the double dye test cause you quite a hearttache/stress the other time you did it? I remember seeing it, but then things didn't pan out that cycle. I don't want you going through that stress again. Please, take the tests as directed/made. I feel the same way about tweaking pics (though I am guilty of that).

Didn't the double dye test cause you quite a hearttache/stress the other time you did it? I remember seeing it, but then things didn't pan out that cycle. I don't want you going through that stress again. Please, take the tests as directed/made. I feel the same way about tweaking pics (though I am guilty of that).

No, the last time the only time it had real lines come up was when I had used OPK dye in the PT to double the dye, and it make a line, but after someone had something about the dye's possibly being different I ran it again with PT dye and the weren't the same at all. they looked wavy, thin, dark on one side and then super light on the other, they didn't look like this one does at all. So the last time, when I re ran the test the line didn't come out the same, I figured it wasn't a BFP and moved one, that cycle ended up being stressful bc I thought I had already O'd, and was PTing but infact I didn't actually O until CD35 and then ended that cycle with a BFN. I've tried this a few times since after seeing squinter's and haven't ever had a second line come up like this one did. It's very weird. I am not calling it anything, but boredom and I like to do things like this when I'm bored, I just find it interesting that there actually is a second line this time using PT dye and there wasn't ever one before. It's odd and I'm intrigued. I will be testing again today. AF should of came yesterday.

And for everyone else that replied, I know it doesn't really mean anything, and I don't have my hopes up, I just thought it was really odd that when I had did this before (posted once and several other times) that this never happened. It could mean nothing at all, it could mean something. I have no clue. I was just bored and thought that the result's of it should be documented, for anyone in the future who does this, bc I still haven't determined if I am pregnant or not, so this thread will either disprove the theory or give it some validity. If that makes sense.

Mk :(. Really hoping this is it! How are you feeling? Any symptoms or does it feel like AF is coming?

I don't know. I still feel the same. I had cramping this morning, but normally by now when I would do a CP check my CM would start to be pink tinged and AF would follow right behind it, and that hasn't happend, yet, so I'm not sure what to think. It's weird.
As far as symptoms go, still with the breast pain, the stabby pain in a very specific spot on my right low abdomen (where you would assume your ovaries/uterus are) has not returned. It came and went in over the course of 3 days, lasting for a few seconds (the pain) then going, and then right back. Each episode (bc it happened probably on 10 different occasions) would last anywhere between 10 minutes to 2 hrs. It was weird. I could literally pinpoint exactly where it was happening at, it was that specific. AF cramps for me are all over, not in one spot. Back pain, CM is not usual for right before AF, mood swings- full on rage to sobbing at the drop of a hat. But I am not really symptom spotter, so for me to notice these things is weird as well, I normally don't give "TWW symptoms" a second thought. I kind of just chalk it all up to 1- I'm either actually pregnant or 2- all the vit/herbs/supp's I'm on are really messing with my hormones and causing some insane side effects, lol. Oh also have acne now, which isn't normal for me either. But I did have acne when I got pregnant with my daughter, that was one of the things that tipped me off that something wasn't quite right, bc she was a "surprise".

That's tough. Remind me again, the supps are causing the inconsistent lps? Because your current lp has been going on a while and hoping that's a good sign.

That's tough. Remind me again, the supps are causing the inconsistent lps? Because your current lp has been going on a while and hoping that's a good sign.

My LP has ranged from 10-15 day's so FF calculated that I would start yesterday, today, or tom at the latest. I'm 15dpo today. I will do a FRER today. Honestly, I don't think I'm pregnant. But who fing knows at this point. There are months you are convinced you are and aren't, then your convinced theirs not a chance in china you are and you get a BFP, so who the F know's really. lol The testing hasn't been stressing me out, to be quite honest, I haven't been stressed this entire cycle, (well not about TTCing) I have just kind of been in "Ehh- whatever" mood this whole month and it's weird, bc I am normally wound tighter then I dn't know what. I started the supp's bc my follicular phase was all over the place causing inconsistent O day's so no room for planning when O could be literally between CD10 and 35!!!! :growlmad: So that was a big part of it, but to just get healthier fertility wise as well, I mean we have been trying since jan, and I have had a baby before so I know I CAN get pregnant, but it's a pretty long time to be trying with no BFP, ya know, so figured they couldn't hurt. Plus your LP isnt suppose to flux as much as mine has, so I dont know what is going on with that one. If I do start AF this will the first "normal" cycle I've had in a LONG time, if I don't then Yay the supp's helped and go BFP. But I have no clue. If what I was feeling at 12dpo was actually implantation and not the dip at 7dpo, then when should I expect to see lines? 2 wks from then?

My experience has been 2 days post implantation cramps I got a bfp. But it can vary from 1.5 days to 6. I think the longer is more we want to see a dip or cramp as implant but it really wasn't, just coincidence. Charting is both helpful and not lol. But generally I have read like 2-3 days.

I empathize. Since my last loss my o was anywhere from cd 11 to cd 25, and I would gets 5+ days of high readings or multiple peaks and it was exhausting keeping up with bd, and I would be plagued by the well if I skip today then what if.... So hugs

I'm glad your doctor is being productive, just keep in mind you're not into the haunted forest until that year mark. Last time it took me 7 cycles without sups or any fertility/cycle/health concerns. So hang in there hugs

HUGS Amber! Dont be down. Getting your cycle regular will help! Youre on the path now. Keep at it.

You can stalk my HPT/trigger countdown and help me analyze like crazy these next 10 or so days. :hugs:

HUGS Amber! Dont be down. Getting your cycle regular will help! Youre on the path now. Keep at it.

You can stalk my HPT/trigger countdown and help me analyze like crazy these next 10 or so days. :hugs:

My experience has been 2 days post implantation cramps I got a bfp. But it can vary from 1.5 days to 6. I think the longer is more we want to see a dip or cramp as implant but it really wasn't, just coincidence. Charting is both helpful and not lol. But generally I have read like 2-3 days.

I empathize. Since my last loss my o was anywhere from cd 11 to cd 25, and I would gets 5+ days of high readings or multiple peaks and it was exhausting keeping up with bd, and I would be plagued by the well if I skip today then what if.... So hugs

I'm glad your doctor is being productive, just keep in mind you're not into the haunted forest until that year mark. Last time it took me 7 cycles without sups or any fertility/cycle/health concerns. So hang in there hugs

Doby- Thanks, I don't know what's going on. I got a squinter on a FRER last night, but nothing that would show up in a photo and looks weird so I'm even sure if you could really call it the beginning of anything. But My temp is going back up and still no sign of AF, so I don't know what hell is going on. Last time we tried for 3 and 1/2 yrs with NO bfp, well one loss at 8 wks, and then nothing, until 1 1/2 after we completely gave up and just moved on, BAM surprise pregnancy. That's how Emma came about. Our whole journey with her was a 10 yr one. So, no we are not at the 1 yr mark that will dec. but I'm scared to death that we are facing another ten yer trying to have a baby, and in that case it may no happen at all. I feel pressed for time not only bc your fertility begins to decline at 35 and I'm almost 30 but bc female cancer is rampant in my family and EVERY woman in my family has had to have a hysto before the age of 35 due to it, so i'm terrified something is going to happen and I won't even be able to try to get pregnant anymore.

OnErth-Thanks, I'm not down yet, just getting frustrated. I don't get it. I'm now 16dpo. I haven't tested yet, bc I just got up. Hubs is home today, so I got to sleep in, and I'm scared to test. I know I will get over it if this isn't it, it just is so confusing and frustrating to be this far out from my O and still not have answers. My LP this months has been competely different then my other LP's, so I'm not sure what to think about that, it makes me worry I"m not producing enough progesterone to even sustaina pregnancy, bc of all the ups and downs, but I've seen charts that end it that look just like mine, so I guess it's possible. today is the last day FF predicted as AF, so I don't even know what that means, I don't know if it expected me to have a 3 day period which is somewhat normal for me and i'm 3 day's late or bc I've had flux's in my LP it picked three days for AF and I'm only really considered late today? I don't know, I've never had a 16 day LP so what does that mean? I know that they say you LP is supposed to be pretty consistent, well what is wrong if it isn't???

Huuuugs there are not enough hugs in the world. You are so strong. Was your doctor this proactive the first time? Really pulling for you not to have to wait so long again. As for the concer, you're not sure yet and we're here for you if and when you have to cross that bridge. As for age, most women I know around here (silicon valley) don't earn start trying. I get a lot of comments about being too young and it's like hello! I'm 27, engaged, own my home, have a stable job. But the point is 30-35 is still primo baby making time.

Huuuugs there are not enough hugs in the world. You are so strong. Was your doctor this proactive the first time? Really pulling for you not to have to wait so long again. As for the concer, you're not sure yet and we're here for you if and when you have to cross that bridge. As for age, most women I know around here (silicon valley) don't earn start trying. I get a lot of comments about being too young and it's like hello! I'm 27, engaged, own my home, have a stable job. But the point is 30-35 is still primo baby making time.

I actually don't have a doctor. Meant to tell you that the first time you said something about it, and forgot to. It's me being proactive. My insurance does not cover any kind fertility treatments, so I'm on my own when it comes to fixing things. As for the cancer/hysto, I know that I have not reached that crossing yet, and pray that I never have to, but it still doesn't change the fact that it is always playing in the back of my head like a bomb counting down, that I may be running out of time to do this. I know what a lot of women go on to have babies naturally even as old as 59!!! (can't imagine that one but it's true) but with my family history and the problems with fertility I already face, like I said I can't help but feel like I will not be one of those lucky women and that I am slowly running out of time. I do not want to get to that point and look back, God forbid it ever comes to that, and regret not doing everything in my own power to see this come to fruition. If that makes sense.

BUT on a lighter note- I did a SurePredict this morning and I swear there is a real line on it, no double dyeing, a true squinter on this one. Does anyone else see it?

These photo's were taken well within the time limit and while the test was still wet. Line popped up at about 2-3mins in.

Filter changed to bring it out more, bc it's super faint
https://i63.tinypic.com/2igkso3.jpg

No Filter Different angle (very hard to photograph this one)
https://i67.tinypic.com/1267fqt.jpg

I'm fixing to try to take pic's of the FRER from last night as well. They will be posted here in the next 10-15min's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->