17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl, thinking of you and your family xx

awww im soo sorry for your loss hun RIP charlotte mae may the angels take care of you for mummy and daddy xx

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful daughter. Take the time to cuddle her, take pictures and tell her all about her family. Theres a section in the stillbirth section that will give you ideas for lasting memories, to which i am totally grateful for. Take each second as it comes and be gentle on yourself xxx

Life is just so unfair sometimes. Sending you my condolances. You did everything you could and Charlotte was so loved and wanted. Wish you lots of strength. x x x x

I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now, but please know that we all care x

I am so sorry. Big hugs to you and your family on the loss of your beautiful daughter Charlotte Mae xxxx

I'm so sorry love. Words can't say how sorry we are. xxx

So sorry for the loss of your daughter, Charlotte Mae. x

I am sorry hun on the loss of you daughter. Take care of yourself and when you are ready girls in second tri losses are lovely. I have found it really helpful dealing with things in last few weeks since I lost Zac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->