17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

God bless you and little Charlotte Mae, my prayers are with you both. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss XXX

So very very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family and your little one too xxxxx :hugs:

When i read "final update" i was praying it was good news :(
So sorry things have ended up this way, my thoughts are with you and your family.
RIP Charlotte Mae xxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i am so sorry for your loss hun. Thinking of you and your precious angel xxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss hon, I can't even imagine the pain you and your family are in. My thoughts are with you. Take care xxxx

So very sorry, thinking of you and your family at this sad time. RIP Charlotte Mae :angel:

Im so sorry for your loss, Rest In Peace Little One x

Oh no sweetheart I'm so sorry for the loss of Charlotte Mae,fly high little lady xxxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this time xx

I'm so so sorry hun. Sending all my love to you and your OH. Fly high gorgeous little angel xx

Thoughts and prayers are with all three of you. x

I'm so sorry to read your sad update and for the loss of your precious daughter. Fly high little one. xxxx

So sad and sorry to read this sweetheart, what a beautiful name for a beautiful angel. I'll tell Madison to give her a cuddle. Thoughts are with you N your family.

:( xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this, rest in peace little one, thinking of you xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this :cry:
You and your family are in my thoughts. RIP precious Charlotte Mae :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14