17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

I'm so so sorry for your loss, RIP baby Charlotte Mae.xxxx

So so sorry to hear about your little girl, in my thoughts and prayers. Xxxx

I am deeply sad to hear the sad news, hugs for you and my thoughts are with you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Rest In Peace Charlotte Mae :hugs:

I can offer you a little advice...My cervix was diolated too! 2 cm! I was only 8 weeks and everyone was freaking out...hence I was crying and freaking out too! My doctor sent me to the hospital and I had about 8 tubes of blood taken from me to find out what was going on. I had 2 sacs in me so the doctors all thought I was loosing one. I had cramping and very faint spotting (brown). They released me from the hospital saying that I was going to loose one. Well here I am now at 16 weeks pregnant with twins still! I just rested alot when that was all going on. I hope that your baby is just fine! I will pray for you. I know that it must be really hard as far along as you are and Im sorry for that! XOXO

Semanthia - I am so sorry for your loss.. I know what you are going through.. Only time will bring you a little peace..

:hug:

thinking of you x she is perfect and so beautiful. Sleep tight little one xxx

My thoughts are with you, so sorry for your loss xx

i am sat here sobbing for u babe i am so very sorry, Charlotte Mae is absolutely beautiful, Take time to yourselves to mourn ur terrible loss Semanthia my peace be with you & ur OH xxxxx Lov Caz

i am so sorry for your loss hun thinking of you and your family at this sad time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->