17DPO no AF but cramps!

Well I wasn't trying in the first place. I'm WTT, it would've been more of an oops. I think it's best for me not to try right now. But if I'm super late again I'll come back haha. Also if my period stays light and I puke I'll come back. Also if I get a BFP. But honestly I hope not to get pregnant until at least 2021, if not 2023 like planned.
Thanks for your support, I hope you get your BFP soon enough! I'll be stalking! :dust:

Ahh, will def miss you!
I saw that in your siggy and was like Yikes that's a long time from now - but it's awesome you are planning ahead, and getting things in order!
:hugs:

I've been silently stalking. Sorry about last cycle, :dust: for this one!

Hey, I hope you don't mind me joining in to vent! This is my first cycle TTC and my chart is a bit of a mess from shift work but I'm SO sure I ovulated on the 26th August (EWCM + right side pain + temp rise). That was 17 days ago now. I've felt like AF was about to arrive any second all week but it hasn't and all my tests are negative. If you go click on the link in my sig to my countdowntopregnancy page you'll see my tests. Really thought a line was coming up on Thursday and yet today BFN. My boobs are so sore and I'm feeling so bloated and crampy. What's going on?! Would really like an answer either way.

Hi Grace! Honestly I don't have an answer for you. It's different for everyone. It's definitely possible that you could still be pregnant. Your chart does indicate that you probably ovulated when you think you did. The only thing that doesn't match is your temps, which seem like they indicate a slightly earlier ovulation, which wouldn't explain being late, so I'm gonna assume it's irrelevant. If you actually did ovulate when you think, and you have regular 14 day lunar cycles, then the best explanation would be pregnancy. It's possible you're having an extra long lunar cycle, or you actually ovulated a few days later. It's possible not to test positive even when you are pregnant. All we can give you is support and information. Good luck!

Thanks shaescott! No change here, no AF and bfn again today. Had a think about what might have been different on Thursday. I remembered that I used SMU instead of FMU so I'm going to set an alarm to get up and pee half way through the night so that when I wake up and test it's with SMU. Will be gutted if it's still bfn as I really feel pregnant and AF doesn't seem to be coming. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I know that internet cheapies are generally just fine at detecting hcg but maybe you should try a frer since you're late? Just don't look at it as the urine passes over the test line. It'll look positive for a few seconds, even if it's not. So make sure not to look at all until the time is up.

Also it looks like you just came off the pill? Your cycle could be pretty messed up from that. But since it does look like you ovulated, I'm not sure if it could mess with the lunar cycle? Not sure, you're the doctor haha!

Hey Grace, I have a question for you, since you're a doctor.
Have you heard of a lethal recessive gene (on the X)? It seems that my family has one of these, where about 50% of boys will miscarry, due to getting the X carrying the lethal gene. Obviously a girl would generally just be a carrier of the gene.
My grandmother had it, she gave birth to 6 kids, 5 girls, 1 boy. She also had MANY miscarriages. My mother thinks she has it as well, she has had one miscarriage and she has 2 girls (me included). Her sister (my aunt) probably doesn't have it, she has 2 boys and no miscarriages.
My fiance wants a boy so desperately, and we know that it's half of male pregnancies and not all, but he's a bit worried ya know? We agreed we'll just keep having kids until we have a boy haha! Until we reach like 6, then I think we'll just adopt one.
Anyway, I was wondering if you had any knowledge about this and if so please share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->