17th nov. bump buddies

Hi cupkates,

I think i'm due on the 16th November so i'll be your bump buddy xx

Hello! I'm due November 18th with number 3 too :)

I'm due around the beginning of November with number 4 xx

Come join us at https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/890798-november-2012-due-dates.html Lots and lots of November bump buddies there :)

Come join us at https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/890798-november-2012-due-dates.html Lots and lots of November bump buddies there :)

ooh thanks, just had a look :thumbup: xx

Hey, I am due on the 17th and would love to find a bump buddy :) I tested positive on Saturday 10th March, so I'm now 4 weeks 4 days. This is my first and I don't even feel pregnant!! I have taken 4 tests since just to be sure, haha! How is everyone else getting on?

I'm due Nov. 17 also! I took four pregnancy tests also and the digital one shocked me the most. The first response test with the two pink lines wasn't super dark so I wasn't sure if it was positive, but then I took the digital one and BAM - it says "Pregnant" - it was a crazy feeling seeing the word on the little stick! Then I read online that the digital ones are sometimes inaccurate, so went to the doctor for verification. Nope, they're right!! This is a great website!

Hi ladies, I'm not 100% sure when my exact due date is, because I never got a positive opk and haven't had a period since November, but I got a faint bfp on March 9th and it's been getting darker ever since. So I'm pretty sure due date is around mid November. How is everyone feeling? Any symptoms?

Hey, I am due on the 17th and would love to find a bump buddy :) I tested positive on Saturday 10th March, so I'm now 4 weeks 4 days. This is my first and I don't even feel pregnant!! I have taken 4 tests since just to be sure, haha! How is everyone else getting on?

Hi and Congratulations!!
With my first I didn't feel pregnant until I had an adversion to meat around 8 weeks (I'm a big meat eater). I couldn't look at it without gagging. With my second I got ms around 8 weeks too. But with this one I've felt pregnant since conception, literally. Slight nausea (no ms :) ) and extreme tiredness. I also feel everything going on down there! I've had a girl and a boy, but this one feels totally different. Maybe my poor uterus is just so stretched out and baggy now that I feel everything, oh and I have a bump/bloat!

It seems a long, long wait until November but I'm enjoying every moment. I love being pregnant and always miss it intensely post-partum

Take care everyone xo

I'm due Nov. 17 also! I took four pregnancy tests also and the digital one shocked me the most. The first response test with the two pink lines wasn't super dark so I wasn't sure if it was positive, but then I took the digital one and BAM - it says "Pregnant" - it was a crazy feeling seeing the word on the little stick! Then I read online that the digital ones are sometimes inaccurate, so went to the doctor for verification. Nope, they're right!! This is a great website!

That pregnant word is quite shocking. I did the first response and the digital - the little pink lines seem to lead you into the new knowledge more gently or something. But like you said, the digital is BAM!
So exciting!

Hi and Congratulations!!
With my first I didn't feel pregnant until I had an adversion to meat around 8 weeks (I'm a big meat eater). I couldn't look at it without gagging. With my second I got ms around 8 weeks too. But with this one I've felt pregnant since conception, literally. Slight nausea (no ms :) ) and extreme tiredness. I also feel everything going on down there! I've had a girl and a boy, but this one feels totally different. Maybe my poor uterus is just so stretched out and baggy now that I feel everything, oh and I have a bump/bloat!

It seems a long, long wait until November but I'm enjoying every moment. I love being pregnant and always miss it intensely post-partum

Take care everyone xo

Hi, and thankyou for your contrats :flower: We haven't told anyone yet until we have our first scan at 12 weeks, so it's so nice to be able to come on here and chat non-stop and openly about the excitement etc.

I have definitely been feelin the tiredness, and my appetite has increased alot. I have felt the very occasional nausea and keep expectin it to hit me full force, perhaps in a few weeks more? It does seem a long wait, but the excitement helps with that too.

hi girls, when are you planning on telling your family? asap of after 12 week scan?

even though this is our 3rd baby i am so nervous about telling my mum lol xx

hi girls, when are you planning on telling your family? asap of after 12 week scan?

even though this is our 3rd baby i am so nervous about telling my mum lol xx

I'm exactly the same!! Worried about telling my Mum. I think she'll think we are silly having three, or maybe irresponsible? I feel like a teenager again..it's ridiculous.

Planning on telling after the scan. Though I'm starting to show something, and I think she'll probably guess soon!

Hi all and congratulations! :hi:

I am due 18th November :thumbup: I don't think it has fully sunk in for me yet!
Symptom-wise, i've had a few cramps from 12-14dpo (i got my BFP 11DPO) which had had me runnning to the loo to make sure AF's not arrived, i've also had a bit of wind :blush: which may possibly explain the cramps - anyone else had this? it's so embarrasing lol, oh and also sore boobies but that's it :thumbup:
I've got my first doctors appointment tomorrow so i've decided to take the whole day off and have some 'me-time' :happydance:
I've told my mum already and will probably tell the OH's parents this weekend, where i'll be 5 weeks but no-one else :)

I'm planning on telling my mum on mother's day this Sunday, and I have just told my close friend because she coincidentally has just told me that she is 7-8 weeks pregnant, but I think we will keep it at that until the first scan. It's so difficult because we are so excited and want to tell the world, but I would just hate for something to go wrong and feel the additional stress of having to tell everyone any bad news :-(

On considering time... I know it's probably too soon, but I have just bought a sleep suit!!! It was so cute, I couldn't contain myself!!!

hi girls, i told my mum yesterday! we both had a little cry haha she was lovely and said she was happy for us and to be a nan again, my ohs mum on the other hand, think i will keep it quiet until the scan lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->