18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

hey all been into london today...tested yesterday and :bfn: but was only 10DPO...or 6 if i ovulated on 2nd posetive opk lol...am gunna wait til 29th (when am on hols) to test again as willl be 14 days after 2nd posetive opk....think is best idea...but got a gut instinct next month is gunna be my month...not this....lovely ladies how are u all :) i miss u...welcome newbies xx :hug:

will let u know june 9th if :bfp:...if :bfn: will be half way thru next cycle haha...sorry but our hotel in africa will have no web!! ahh no bnb :(

Aww boo !! u will b havin withdrawl symptoms from bnb maybe baby !! :rofl:

im off out tonight for a meal with DH.... Bailey is at DH's mums staying :D sooooo :sex: sexyy timee haha !!

i found loads of my pregnancy stuff from last time round - awww it makes me want it even moreee !! i used to buy pregancy magazines... so kept a hold of them :blush:

anyone want to chat on msn... pm me ur address :D
xxx

thats all good and well ut why arent u on msn...haha
have decided i dont mind if :bfn: this month as will be TTC in Africa next month...what could be better...and will be back here with my fave girls for 2WW xx

Twiggy- CONGRATS! On your degree :D And as for the donor thing... well actually, I'm not too sure the proper way of doing it, lol... That might come in the future though, because our donor, OH's best friend, seems to be having second thoughts? Maybe? Lol. We're not sure with him, though, lol. He's an interesting character, that's for sure, lol...

Maybe baby- Have fun in Africa! I'm so jealous, lol! Have yet to escape north america, lol. And only been to the states a couple times for 6 flags darien lake and when i was itty bitty we went to disneyland.

As for meself... I'm uber confused right now... this is only my first cycle temping and recording CM and my temps are always way lower than they should be- hovering always around 97.0 and dropping below that on occasion- could be a thyroid problem maybe... But that's not the brunt of my problem- I normally have a 30 day cycle, give or take... and I am now on CD42... I had a sh*tty thermometer that I was using in the beginning of this cycle and temps were all over the place. Bought a new thermometer at CD15 but not sure if I ovulated- as far as I can assume- no. Tested on the 15th, CD34 but it was a BFN... But then OH says his ex never ever got BFPs... so they now have two BFN babies, lol! So yes. I am confused... I just want AF to show and my cycles to be normal so I can try for a baby- we already have issues with no sperm, can't we just have that problem instead of another problem with me too?! Hmph. (As a semi side note- I have had a doc's appt. for a full physical for about three weeks now booked for this upcoming Monday... so hopefully I get some answers then...)

naaxi good luck with ure cycle...is such a nightmare...am gunna let it be next cycle and see what happens...have been way to stressed this cycle...will miss u ladies when am away xx

Maybe baby- Sorry you're soo stressed... Hopefully next month'll be much better! And what a great story to tell if you conceive in Africa!

i know will namew them somethin african realted...packing and family bq today....yay...nice times
how are u all darlings xxxx

Hello my lovlies!! Sorry iv been absent lately..had an exciting weekend!! Back to reality now...so anyway Naaxi- ur cycle isnt too bad luv honestly...im cd80 2moro with no bfp and no AF- trust me i know what u mean wen u say you're confused!!

MaybeBaby - good luck on your trip! Hopefully you'l have a stress-free conception! (and a story to tell bubs wen its older about being concieved in AFRICA!!) Have a nice time hun...and take care!

xxxxxx

hello ladies
thanks twiggy
leaving this evening so this is my final word hehe...will be testing Friday...so wish me luck and am back on the 8th...so all will be revealed then....and i will be on my next cycle yay....
take care ladies....i will miss u all lots :( keep me up to date via PM!!! or send me emails xxxxxxxxxxxx :dust: :hug:

Have a fab time Maybebaby, really hope friday brings you good news! xxxxxxxxxxx

hello

fellow YYMs! hope you are all well & keeping positive.....

i am trying to keep myself up but wont be happy until i have had my operation to get rid of the nasty polyp
my poor womb!!

then i can TTC againnnnnn!!

x

Hi Laura, hope you're feeling well hun, unfortunately i out of crd so will text 2mo when get some. I've got a interview tomo for a sat job position so very nervous about that. How is everyone doing? :) xx

Twiggy- holy, hun! I thought mine was bad, lol. Well... went to the docs, and now have to make an appointment for labwork. I think it might be hypothyroidism cause my waking bbt is always pretty low- between 96.5 and 97.2...

How's everyone doing?

Hey girlies, not been on here in a while, been very busy with uni dissertation. Finally finished 3 hours ago!! WOOP WOOP!! 10000 words!! I cant believe my degree is over and my real life begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been on here catching up on posts.... Just gonna reply to the last few as there has been so many since I was last on here!!

MaybeBaby - I know you wont read this till you get back but have a FAB time in Kenya and hope you get that :bfp: while youre there!!! Looking forward to reading all about it when you come back!!!

Lauraaraa - When is your op hun?? Good luck.xxx

Naaxi - Sorry to hear about your long cycle. Hopefully it will get back to normal soon and you get your :bfp:. I had no AF for 5 months after coming off implant and was really wanting to ttc straight away and it drove me crackers, so i know how you feel....

WinterKage - Good luck on your interview, hope you get the job hun. :hugs:

Twiggy - cd80!! You must be getting p****d off!! I was when my cycles were all over the place!!! Also, have you just finished your degree too?? If so congratulations!!! It feels good doesnt it! When do you graduate? Ive just got a presentation left to do and am handing my dissertation in tomorrow!!

As for me, I have just bought some preseed, so am pretty excited about this month. Am due to OV over the weekend so will use preseed then and hopefully catch that eggy peggy!! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok, I will hopefully be around a bit more often now.xxxx

:hug:

Hope your eggo gets preggo this month, charlz! And congrats on your degree!

I am being bad- I am at work in a retail sex toy store... But no one is coming in, lol. I am very bored, so i'm surfing b&b on my mobile, heehee. And I can't for the life of me get rid of this next dash-

Hope your eggo gets preggo this month, charlz! And congrats on your degree!

I am being bad- I am at work in a retail sex toy store... But no one is coming in, lol. I am very bored, so i'm surfing b&b on my mobile, heehee. And I can't for the life of me get rid of this next dash-

Lauraaa - keep up the pma hun, just think- soon you'l be a proper ttc'er!! :) ul be gettin ur :bfp: in no time!! :happydance:

WinterKage - luv how'd the job interview go?!

Charlz - BIG congrats on your dissertation chick!! Thats awesome!! Bet it feels A-mazin!!! Iv got my graduation in July so have to get my gown sorted out!! It feels so bizzare to get out into the 'real' world- no more cushy life as a student!!

Naaxi - thanks luv, think its gettin a bit rediculous now..80 days is just torture!! Hopefully u have a direction with the temps as to whats the problem...what do they give you for hypothyroidism?! (oh and i totally get u with the sly BnB posting..i was on BnB in starbucks the other day-haha, obsessed much?!)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->