18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

CD12 OPKs will update with last one of day at 8

Attachments

• DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 9
I am in the 1ww now, only 4 more days to go.

I am very lucky I have an awesome MIL I love her like I love my own mother, so hopefully things will get better for you maybe baby.

I also used preseed this month and am hoping it will bring me my BFP. Although I Have doubts since my temps aren't doing anything interesting. I test Thursday the day AF should show her face. Good luck everyone!

Hello girlys !! :D
Hows the YYM girls this evening ??
The witch is almost gone - :D:D Yippppeee
I actually can't wait to start trying again :D:D:happydance:
I don't know if any of u read my post called "freaky business" about what my friends OH told me..( hes psychic ).... told me i was gonna fall pregnant soon without me even telling them we are TTC !!..... So last nite she foned me - and told me her OH said it won't b til Aug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its put a dampener on things a bit i think... DH is a bit sceptical about psychics n stuff.... so he is on a mission ( his words ) to prove him wrong !!
lolol

hope all is well my lil chickens :D
:hug:

Aw Beee thats so sweet of u hun! Haha..bunch of needles=:bfp:?- SURE! count me in!!...thats how bad i want a :baby:!!!! Altho seriously, i have heard it does amazing things for some people....im currently on Agnus Castus (been taking it for 4 days now) so im hoping it will help me get some sort of cycle pattern?!

Aw MaybeBby...dont listen to the old MIL...its your bloody choice, she can butt out!! Do what makes you happy my luvly...and if you want to hold your LO before a big wedding- SO BE IT!! Full steam ahead just to tick her off i say...:rofl: Oh and the difference between the 10am and 4pm okp is really noticable!! Keep pee'in on them sticks girl...looks like ur headed the right way!!!! :D

YEY sammi!! witch...BE GONE WITH YOU!! hehe. Start gettin psyched-up girly...ur in the fun bit now!! Oh and ur uncle up there is maybe just tryin to throw everyone off with the whole 'August' thing...he's maybe wantin to give u the gift of surprising everyone!! hehe!! Or at least...the DH is now on the case!! :haha:

So iv just been doin the sunday thing at my mums, dinner etc. Startin to get concerned about the whole 'no period' thing...cd65 if its even worth still counting...starting to get the 'what if something really is wrong with me?' thoughts...coz this just doesnt seem normal to me..:( xxxxx

So glad witch is gone sambam...but we have had long convos troday hehe :)
Glad u had a nice day twiggy...if i gets to 80 days get ure butt back to the doctor ok mrs? xx

Docs this friday my luvly!!! Im sick of waiting around for things to happen...i need to get this thing going again- gimmie sum progesterone or sumthing...this Agnus Castus better start kickin in soon too...why?...WHY?! dammit can i not just have a cycle once every month..or even 2 months! :(

im ready for the docs tho seriously..all gunz'a'blazin!!!! :gun:

hehe MaybeBby, u tempted to pee on another opk again tonight?! By the looks of things think it would defo be darker anyway!!! xxxxxx

dont tempt me twiggy....will wait till tomorrow mornin now...watchin a thing on teenage mums on itv....oh what i have to say haha xx

hey maybe baby your OPKS are begining to look good hun!!!

i feel like cutting my head off to day, i have a head cold i feel rotten didnt sleep well last night and have woke with a migraine.

had pulling twinges yesterday and today i woke with the feeling of pressure where i had the pulling, anyway went the loo and there was a small amount of pinky spotting.......(.Y.) are sore too. im not getting my hope up though

how is everyone?

morning ladies :D
hows everyone 2day ??
its round 2 for me trying to find a decent mothers and toddlers group for my LO 2day - so wish me luck :D !!

Does anyone know their june testing dates
xxx:hug:

Hi Girls!

Sorry i haven't been on here for a while! been trying to avoid BnB, for my lack of symptoms!
Just a few pulling and stabbing last few days which could be implantation, but not getting my hopes up! hope everyone else is okay!

wonder if its possible to be PG this month with no symptons!
Atleast my bodies stopped making up fake symptoms for me to read into!

Love Jenni

MaybeBaby - Hope Your Feeling Much better, Stop Worrying i'm certian it will happen for You! xx

Hello all
Tudor rose i am sending flowers and lemsip :)
jen- hope that is implantation...let us kow how u get on
Sambam- i am testing may25th...then june 23rd hun :)
We are going weddding cake testing for his mum grrr

opk's lookin good MaybeBby....last one is soooo nearly on its way!!! So how did cake shopping go? U tempted to smoosh one in her face? :rofl:

TudorRose...sweetie poor you...get the DH on the case...and lots of cups of tea!! Only cure...lots of BnB!!! :D

Hi jenni! Nice to see ya luvly!! fx'd its implantation...u never know..u might be one of these luck non-symptomers!!!?

CD66 folks...yes...still no sign of AF...altho been gettin twinges for a couple days now...she takes her sweet time dammit!! Docs 4 days and counting.....ugh!

How r my lovlies today?! Updates girlies, updates!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im good...will do next opk in an hour....OHs mum weas a bitch as always...nearly killed her lol
hope ure well twiggy......:)

Jen how are u?? xx

Hi all. Im Laura aged 24 from East Yorkshire and ttc baby #1. Only started trying in the last few weeks and not sure how its gonna work cos recently had my implant removed and nots ure on my cycle and stuff but just gonna have fun trying! ;)

Really good to get us young yummy mummies on our own thread!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! hugs. xx

Hi Laura, welcome!!!
Ok I have a mini update lol, I bought some agnus castus today, started taking it today so we shall see if it helps!!! Fingers xd. I'm a little bit nervous about taking it tho because I've read on a couple of sites that it can cause bleeding in some people!!! I had a bad experience a couple of years ago when I was on the depo jabs....bled for an entire year n got really ill so it does make me a bit nervous!!! I'll just have to stop taking them if i notice anything dodgey :rofl:. Have any of you YYM's tried agnus castus? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hug:

last opk of the day...lol..how we think im doin...think i am headin to the BFP

Attachments

• DSC00193.jpg
    DSC00193.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members