18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Beee, i started taking the Agnus Castus (AC) 5 days ago...but iv stopped as im now paranoid that just incase i am pg that it could be damaging the embreyo and im just guna wait til AF arrives just to be safe! Plus got docs on friday so im sure if i was pg it would come up in the bloods so might just b a case of waiting til friday. But i havnt felt any side-effects the 5 days iv been taking the AC...so defo guna continue wen get the go-ahead!

Oh and welcome Laura! Nice to see a new YYM!! :D

So MaybeBby u didnt throw a cake at the MIL then? :haha: coz that woulda been kinda funny...put her in her place anyway...ur opk's are looking promising tho my luvly!! keep at it my dear and dont miss that +ive!! Get bd'ing as much, just incase too!

Drakey!! bloods tomorrow! ekk! U feelin ok luv?

Any news my lovely YYM? xxxxxxxxx

Hi Girlies, Been Getting Sort Of :bfp: Since Yesterday (10DPO)

And They Are Gradually Getting Darker, Hope Its Real, Can You See Them?
I Know There Not EVAP As They all Appeared Before 5Mins.

Attachments

• P12-05-09_10.56.JPG
    P12-05-09_10.56.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P12-05-09_101.56.jpg
    P12-05-09_101.56.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 14
hey jen def see somethin startin...wud wait two more days

hi maby baby........ yeh real scared, only thing ive thought about all day, bet i wont sleep tonight lol, need a gd nights sleep though it will make me feel better about it. arghhhhh... good luck ladies xxxx

drakey hope eveything is well with u....think ive Ov'd now yay

Hiya, how is everyone?

I'm on cd 67 now i think - losing track! Keep thinking af is coming but then she doesn't, really doing my head in!!

Bee - I started taking AC a couple of weeks ago as thought it might help me, haven't had any side effects from it at all.

x x x

Yey Maybe so u got ur +ive opk then?1 Get piccys up so we can all be jealous!! hehe. Or just get bd'ing..lol!

Pollywisho...my fellow cd 67'er it seems!! haha snap? Im the same tho..keep gettin twinges of AF but still no sign!!! This cd67 nonsense is sooo frustrating!!!!! Docs on cd70..bet she'l show her face just to spite me!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twiggy my love..get on msn haha....my opks were faint for ages...then had 2 dark (not as dark as normal pos) and temps dipped and EWCM so me and patsy (charliemania) decided that was my pos :) xxx hows are u twiggy

Hi There,

I'm a newbie, i'm 19 from the midlands and TTC#1

Just waiting on tests then we can properly start! :)

Hope Everyone Is Well!!

Periods have been non exitant for about 6 months now and no one seems to know why!! Get the hospital on 21st May so hoping something comes of it!

aw hun did u come of BC pills....is a common cause of period delay...lots of girlies here...lemmie know how u get on xx

Sorry Maybe baby... BC? i havent been on any contraception in a year!! not pregnant!! just wont come!

Might i also add THANK GOD i found this forum, its not just me who wants a baby!! :)

I will let you know how i get on, hopefully they can pin point when i'm ovulating and we can to it!! :)

Maybe Baby - I see what you mean about me not the only one!

Hi All!!! :D

First of all....big hello claire_love!!! welcome to the most spiffy group of girlies u will ever meet on a computer screen!!! And you are nowhere near alone...we all want babies here :D

Secondly...Maybe, u have done a fabby job of the front page members list...you're a wee star!!! So nice to feel like a wee YYM family!! hehe!!

I cant get on msn tonight as DH is watching me like a hawk so that im not nattering as iv got a 3 hour classical sociological theory exam at uni tomorrow and im meant to be revising..:rofl: altho iv nipped on for a cheeky comment as im a BnB junkie and need my nightly hit!!!

Ohhh!! and i poa(opk) today and got a faint line? wot on earth?! cd 67 and still counting...

what r the rest of my lovlies upto tonight?! Tudor..hows ur 1ww going?! eek!!! xxxxxx

well i :sex: last night and tonight...thats my night...and i ov'd last night/today so come on eggy!! please xxx

hey girls how are we all? im in my 1 ww now...... i want it to hurry so i know if im going to get my :bfp: but im also worried incase i get the :witch: instead :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->