18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

so lets take it as a good sign praytobe!

Nikki i know it makes me so sad, you cant have a baby to keep a man, it just doesnt work that way:(

My temp went way down this morning! AF isn't due until Saturday, so I don't know what's going on. I'm 13DPO, so it's to late for an implant dip...right?

could it be a late implanter? you have a 16 day luthal phase then right?

My temp is still up, just down a tiny bit from yesterday

just looked at your chart, your temp dint go down as low as it was pre Ovulation though!

I'm afraid I'm out...in August I had a temp dip on 13DPO, my temp rose a little the next 2 days then the :witch: arrived n 16DPO...

lol I am so confused with all the stuff your talking about. I am obviously not up to date with charting lol

I am excited waiting for one of you guys to pop up preggo! sounds like someone is close :)

Bad news girls...the :witch: came over night, even though my temp came back up this morning!. :cry: I only had a 14 day LP, when it is normally 16 days. I guess I'll be praying for a Christmas BFP!

im not too bad! a little sleepy.. come on friday :)

It's a ladies dice game. 12 ladies get together and we play once a month. A different lady hosts every month, and they make dinner that we eat before we play, and in our group everyone gets a prize! It's a lot of fun! I look forward to it every month!

Dude, one of my friends in Olathe plays Bunko once a month on Thursdays. You don't know Kristin do you? OMGTHATWOULDBECRAZY :haha:

Dude, one of my friends in Olathe plays Bunko once a month on Thursdays. You don't know Kristin do you? OMGTHATWOULDBECRAZY :haha:

No...I play with a group that started with ladies from our old church, and we kept it going after our church closed. So we have ladies that live all over! I'm going to a ladies house tonight in Stanley.

LOL, OK, that would have been crazy. I guess bunko once a month on Thursdays is "the" time to have it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->