18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

No clue lol
According to ff I'm like 17 dpo but I haven't had an af since my mc in sept so I know cycled can be screwy
This is my first time charting

I'm at Walmart picking up some frer now lol
Going to try and hold off til the am

Your chart looks very promising! Is AF late?

I dont even properly know how to tell if a chart looks good lol

Well, your chart looks triphasic, and that can be a good thing. Although some women have a naturally triphasic pattern, but since this is your first time charting you wouldn't know your norm.

I tested again this morning and got 3BFN, not even a faint line like yesterday...:cry: I just have that "feeling" that I am pg this month,and I know it's still early. AF is due Saturday. I'm going to try not to test tomorrow, but that's easier said than done! Praying all of us get our :bfp: this month!!

Boo!! i hope u get ur bfp by sat!

well my chart has taken away my coverline and my obvulation date and given me this message

Note: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 32 and CD 44.Note: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 32 and CD 44.

Boo!! i hope u get ur bfp by sat!

well my chart has taken away my coverline and my obvulation date and given me this message

Note: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 32 and CD 44.Note: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 32 and CD 44.

Hmmm...I have never had that happen before. I guess maybe it could be because you started temping mid-cycle. But not sure!

yah weird
yesterday it said i ovulated cd 32 lol

I tried adding a link to the site coutndown to pregnancy, the chart is in F but i convert from C to F. Anyways when you click the link you cant see my full chart lol

I tried adding a link to the site coutndown to pregnancy, the chart is in F but i convert from C to F. Anyways when you click the link you cant see my full chart lol

For some reason I can only see it till CD38. I see a lot of women using that site, is it pretty good? I use FF, but you can't upload pics to share.

I like it! except now because you cant see my chart, ive sent them a message asking for help lol!

the only thing for me it has to be in F so i need to convert... other than that I like it!

Lol! I use F, so that wouldn't be a problem for me! I don't know that I would use the charting cuz I have all my history in FF, but I may use it to upload pics! Lol!

LOL im just mad at them all today!

FF took away my ovulation day and the other one says im 11 dpo but i had anegative opk aroudn then

your son is sweet btw!

Lol! Thanks! He's getting 3 molars in right now, so he is being quite difficult at times! But I still love him!

Oh, I was just at a meeting at my church, and one of the ladies across the table from me had a cough drop, and I could smell it so strongly it started churning my stomach! I've never had a problem with the smell of cough drops!

lol whoa, my phone must not be updating me on message cause I just had to go 3 pages back lol.

Bazz, did you get AF yet?

Blessed, hows the testing going?

no AF yet
but my FF chart has changed
apparently I am now 11 dpo! lol

How are you?

Oh, I was just at a meeting at my church, and one of the ladies across the table from me had a cough drop, and I could smell it so strongly it started churning my stomach! I've never had a problem with the smell of cough drops!

when i was preggo the smell of the fridge made me vomit lol

im doing good...just preparing a months worth of salads to lose some weight lol...omg i just posted on this forum and these girls are sooo young talking about getting back with shitty bf's just to have a baby....I wish I could shake these girls. It sucks being young because all your ideas seem like good ones...and then you realize down the road that they arent...

Beside my man and I not being married I am blessed to have our family whole, but it could have really went another direction and unfortunately for alot of these girls it will go badly

when i was preggo the smell of the fridge made me vomit lol

:haha: hopefully it's a good sign! When I was preggo with my son I couldn't stand the smell of coffee in the beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->