19/02/2010 Eastenders Episode Discussion Thread

I think Jack gave it away when he fluffed his lines...he kinda pointed towards Stacey and said 'you've kept it from the public'...maybe??x

nah, i dont think he even knew then...i doubt it, ed rehearsed it a million times b4 ne1 knew xxx

bradley did have a squished head at the end didnt he the side that hit the ground was completely flat .. no ones mentioned it anywhere feel like i imagined it or something lol.

I'm going to watch it again and laugh at all these mistakes, I was too engrossed the first time lol

The 3 clues were announced on this morning but I only just caught them as my LO was making a right racket in the background haha!
Anyway one of them were Stacey was the first person to appear in the 'who killed Archie Michell' trailor. another one was Stacey spat on the coffin and showed the most anger at the funeral and the other one was when Roxy handed Amy to Stacey to watch for her whilst she went into the Vic to see what was going on after the murder or something and she clearly didn't want too do it. I didn't hear all of that one very well because of the noise grr!:haha:
x

they did monday nights episode rlly welll i think. i understand what he means about double motives now - if u watched it imagining any of them were the murderers it would still work apparantly they r gonna be filming some clips of max and stacey to slip in tho xxx

The clues were rubbish! The fans on DS came up with better ones! :haha:

Tonight's episode was brilliant and really well done. Apart from the fact that no one has questioned why Marsden closed the case and is pinning the murder on Bradley! Oh and Becca ruined it too. What on earth was she doing in the viewing room?! She didn't like Bradley and only knew him for 6 weeks? And to tell a newly widowed newlywed that life goes on is damn insensitive, mental illness or not!

I would never ever tire of slapping becca

ever

Have to agree with you there...horrible character....'he's dead Stace, it wont make any difference' when Stacey wanted to put him on his side because he didn't like sleeping on his back.
xxx

I hope Stacey works out that Becca betrayed her very soon!

the only good thing about her is that everytime she comes on my mum cracks me up with a scowl and muttering 'bitch'...tho we r both guilty of yelling 'no!' and 'Just Go. Away!' whenevr she pipes up wth 'ill come/stay etc' with stacey.
She HAS to suss her soon! xx

i predict itll b in one of those classic
'becca i need some time 4 myself'
'but tace..i did it so we could b together, we dnt need ne1 else...'
'did what'
doof doof doof doof moments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads