19/02/2010 Eastenders Episode Discussion Thread

im so desperate to no what the clues are he was talking abouttttt

yeh but the clue that wasn't neccesarily on th program? If he told us where it would be too obvious???
that 1 has been killing me since i heard it lol :haha: xxxx

Have to admit although it was a shock to find out it was stacy, its a disapointment it turned out to be her and now bradleys dead too, i think she's a fantastic actress and its such a shame she couldn't be given a happier soap life if you get what i mean? Also got to say that surely a policeman wouldn't have chased bradley up across the roof? Its not like he had anywhere to go, i blame the policeman! Ha ha and why would bradley have shouted to stacy to run? Surely thats making her look guilty rather than him taking the blame? I think thats all, oh, no also i don't think archie could've been danielles dad as ronnie was so obsessed with the whole joel thing, wanting another baby with him and tracking him down to tell him about her, could be wrong though, just a thought. Other than that i thought it was brilliantly done, appart from it seeming to be a bit different camera wise, i wouldn't have known it was live! Great episode - i've just about stopped crying now! Ha ha

I thought I heard her say Bradley. What if she went in after she saw Bradley come out, realised he hadn't killed Archie but thought he wanted to so decided to do it for him? I definately think Bradley knew. Stacey said "No more secrets" tonight and Bradley asked if she had lied about something and she nodded. She confessed she killed Archie, to make sure he could never be a part of the baby's life given how evil he was?

As for Bradley telling her to run, that would have been instinct to
try and get her away from the police. I am gutted that Stacey couldn't have a happy life!

The 3 clues, stolen from FB.

1. Xmas Day: Bradley walked out of the Vic after punching Archie, and Stacey hid back.

2. Obviously: the spit

3. The black glove and the ring was in the car lot thing, which is Bradley's.

v XXX

it was in the car lot?
He had the ring he proposed with there? But i dont think we ever saw THE ring...did we? And that is on the program?? xxxxxx

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=169383494938&topic=12850

Try here, they are havin a discussion bout it.

1. Stacy dissapeared when she saw Bradley coming out the vic after he had hit him. This was to kill Archie, afterwards Bradly told Stacy what had happened and told her he didn't kill Archie, Stacy said she believed him

2. At Archie's funeral Stacy spat on his grave

3. Last week we seen the killer with gloves on holding the ring, the killer was inside the Car Lot, which is ran by Bradley.

Yahoo is better for information.

V xxx

the ending was awful :|

and on another note, i want max and stacey to get back together

My clues:

The whispers on the clip
The spit
And the rumours on DS today that Lacey Turner had come down with flu so
might not be well enough. As soon as that was put up DS forums crashed.

Aw just been watching it again and it pisses me off so much!! :(

im such a enders addict :lol:

im still mortifed bradley is dead.... im soooooooooooooooooo unhappy!

Right so

The producers had decided months ago that it was going to be stacey.

Obv they filmed alternative endings just incase anything went wrong - it leaked etc.

And EE said that NONE of the cast would know it was them till just before the show - and it was only going to be revealed to the viewers.

So everyone on EE will now think it was bradley he'll get blamed as he's dead leaving the real killer free.

But .. stacey told max .. he knows.

So how are mondays tues etc episodes going to pan out - they've already been filmed is it just going to not be mentioned at all between max and stacey as they ''didnt know'' it was stacey when filming. It's recorded what 6 weeks in advance ish .. all those scenes already filmed and nothings said :shrug:

I just dont get it.

I haven't watched EE for years but was really impressed with the episode last night. Could hardly tell it was live, it was that good :) I thought they'd make it really simple so nothing could go wrong, but it was fab!! Might have to start watching it again now... lol!

So how are mondays tues etc episodes going to pan out - they've already been filmed is it just going to not be mentioned at all between max and stacey as they ''didnt know'' it was stacey when filming. It's recorded what 6 weeks in advance ish .. all those scenes already filmed and nothings said :shrug:

I just dont get it.

I was thinking this too....maybe they made the next few epiosdes quite generic...Do you think that Bradley would die at the end of that episode, whoever the killer was??? :shrug:

Did anyone else think on BBC3 when the rest of the cast were clapping outside the Vic when the live episode had finished Barbara Windsor looked soooo annoyed!??Also Larry Lamb was the wrong side of creepy when they were talking about the fact that Archie had raped Ronnie and he said 'And we didnt even get chance to enjoy it'....wrong on sooo many levels!x

I just dont get it.

I was thinking this too....maybe they made the next few epiosdes quite generic...Do you think that Bradley would die at the end of that episode, whoever the killer was??? :shrug:

Yeh regardless of who the killer was bradley was always going to die and get the blame.

I guess yeh it'll jus be quite generic until they catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->