19/02/2010 Eastenders Episode Discussion Thread

I think you'll see a lot of Max and Stacey together over the next few weeks, comforting each other and helping each other through the grief. I think they will let Bradley take the blame (for now at least) as he is dead.

A lot of the next few weeks will be about Bradley's death and the whole cast being led to believe it was him who murdered Archie as the rape will come out. Whether it will come out that Archie can't have fathered Stacey's child, I don't know.

Also, I STILL can't get over that they couldn't let Stacey and Bradley be happy!

I think you'll see a lot of Max and Stacey together over the next few weeks, comforting each other and helping each other through the grief. I think they will let Bradley take the blame (for now at least) as he is dead.

A lot of the next few weeks will be about Bradley's death and the whole cast being led to believe it was him who murdered Archie as the rape will come out. Whether it will come out that Archie can't have fathered Stacey's child, I don't know.

Also, I STILL can't get over that they couldn't let Stacey and Bradley be happy!

Me too! I woke up today and just thought why couldnt they have a nice exit together :(

ah i was nearly crying i didnt want bradley ot die i liked him lol x

ah i was nearly crying i didnt want bradley ot die i liked him lol x

Nearly crying? I DID cry! :lol: And I screamed when I saw him (or his stunt man if you want to be specific!) on the roof. Very brave to do on a live episode.

Bradley was always going to die and judging from the fact that Becca called the police, I think it was always going to be that he was going to get the blame. So the episodes over the next few weeks won't be affected at all.

Oh and they could always film a few scenes with Max and Stacey discussing what to do and add them in now. They managed to get a couple of lines in about Obama becoming the first black American president on the day that happened. And they have done similar when we've exited the football world/european cup I think?

I was actually upset too, because they had that nice wee wedding and i want something simple like that, so it hit a nerve!! :(

Anyway, old news, im awful excited about Kat and Alfie now :happydance:

Yeah I reckon they'll quickly film some scenes with max and stacey...they did it when michael jackson died too!

I am still not closer to figuring out the clues.

Though I think one is when Becca told Stacey that she told Bradley that she knew Archie raped Stacey and was the dad. Stacey then said "What else did you tell him?" and Becca said "Nothing, I promise.". I remember thinking it odd at the time but thought that maybe Stacey had also told Becca that someone else could be the dad.

it almost was not stacy though she she was almost off ill for the Ep lol

It was always going to be Stacey, Stander said he has known all along who the killer was. I think that if she was genuinely too ill to do it last night they would have uses the rehearsed scenes which would have been filmed " just in case".

Right so

The producers had decided months ago that it was going to be stacey.

Obv they filmed alternative endings just incase anything went wrong - it leaked etc.

And EE said that NONE of the cast would know it was them till just before the show - and it was only going to be revealed to the viewers.

So everyone on EE will now think it was bradley he'll get blamed as he's dead leaving the real killer free.

But .. stacey told max .. he knows.

So how are mondays tues etc episodes going to pan out - they've already been filmed is it just going to not be mentioned at all between max and stacey as they ''didnt know'' it was stacey when filming. It's recorded what 6 weeks in advance ish .. all those scenes already filmed and nothings said :shrug:

I just dont get it.

They apparently filmed 10 different endings ready for the reveling off the murder, so im guessing parts of the following episodes will be done depending on who they decided killer would eventually be. Just in case there was a leak in the media over who killed Archie, and like someone else said, the episodes will be adjusted to fit these scenes in.

i just watched it on iplayer and bradley moved!
I said he moved but my mum was adament I was seeing things.

I cant see Bradley move :shrug:

Did anyone else notice Max sticking his fingers down his throat to make himself gag?

Did anyone else notice Max sticking his fingers down his throat to make himself gag?

hehe i seen bradley move glad it wasnt just me and yeh i also seen him gag himself ...poor jack forgot his lines aswell but did an awesome recovery

i defo seen bradders move haha!

I missd him moving! Maybe I was too busy crying!

You know Stander said one of the clues was on screen but not necessarily in the show? Could it be the fact that before EE Larry Lamb was in Gavin and Stacey?! It was always intended that Archie would be murdered by Stacey...!

Yes I did! I could never stick my fingers down my throat to make me sick, thinking about it now is making me gip! :/

I think I might the episode again see if there is anything else I missed :)

Peggy Called Janine 'June' and Ronnie walked out of the shop without paying for the thing she was buying..lol...she admitted it afterwards..she couldnt figure out why she had £1.20 in her pocket.lol.x

Did anyone else think on BBC3 when the rest of the cast were clapping outside the Vic when the live episode had finished Barbara Windsor looked soooo annoyed!??Also Larry Lamb was the wrong side of creepy when they were talking about the fact that Archie had raped Ronnie and he said 'And we didnt even get chance to enjoy it'....wrong on sooo many levels!x

I saw her she didn't look very enthusiastic for some reason did she:shrug: lol!

My suspiscions kind of turned more towards Stacey on the live episode when her mum was showing Becca Stacey and Bradleys wedding photos on her camera and she said look at my Stacey bla, bla my Angel. Becca kind of looked at them as if to say you wouldn't be saying that if you knew what she had done! Did anyone else notice that??
x
Sorry for butting in soo late btw:blush:
:haha:

Peggy was also meant to admit to going back to take the ring but instead said 'divorce papers' twice!

My suspiscions kind of turned more towards Stacey on the live episode when her mum was showing Becca Stacey and Bradleys wedding photos on her camera and she said look at my Stacey bla, bla my Angel. Becca kind of looked at them as if to say you wouldn't be saying that if you knew what she had done! Did anyone else notice that??

yer i noticed that! i kind of just put it down to bad acting at the time though lol :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->