• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

We fell on first cycle with my LO, so we were lucky with him. This time, we've only just started so this week :) Fingers crossed. I'm giving myself until December then if no conception then I'll leave it until I've my PGCE. This year is proving hard at uni with my dissertation etc so hopefully it goes ok.. eek :)
What uni are you at? xo

I go to college in the city, NYC. Even though this is my first year I still want a baby so does the hubby. He already got a degree on automotive. We have been trying for almost 10 months. We are now starting to chart to see if it helps.

How is everyone doing? Anyone got some good news?!

Not me :( I thought I was 4DPO but I've had EWCM today, so apparently not! Silly uterus!

Anyone else?

Hi do you mind if I tag along. I'm 20 and whilst not at uni I'm on a fast track management programme.

I'm on my 8th month TTC and am 13dpo

I'm sure the other ladies won't mind.

I only BD twice but I still don't know when I ovulate! The hubby wants to buy the the test strips but he's taking is sweet precious time.

I've EWCM. I have never seen it so white and clumpy before BD. Even after the BD it was white...

I'm still heeeeeeeere :D

EWCM should be clear rather than actually white. What CD are you?

Hmm maybe you are leading up to Ov :D keep an eye and see if it turns clearer over the next few days. AND GET BDing!!! :D

Its hard to BD when goes to work early. I get out of schoole around 9 & don't get home till 10. By then our familes are home. He needs to start taking his vitiamins & folic acid.

We mad. Deal. If I don't get pregnant by New Years we're going to take a break.

I'm praying that I O this week!

Hey guys! Haven't been posting in a while but I haven't been obsessing as much. My chart has been chucking around confusion and not giving me an ovulation date but ovufriend said it was CD17 so I've overridden it on FF. So I'm 4dpo (I THINK!!!)

:)

I'm 13 or 14 dpo, I think. I been having a lot of ewcm this week. It either ewcm or clear. I might BD tonight to be on the safe side.

If I didn't OV on CD15 or CD17 as people are suggesting, I'm out, just no BDing for the last 3 nights lol.

Why not? BD'ing is the most important part!

I'm not sure if I even ovulated or if I ovulated late. I think having EWCM means either I'm about to ovulate or it ended.

For god knows how long my nipples have been hurting me! My left one is starting to peel. I don't know what's going on! Its driving me insane.

I'm having possible implantation bleeding :O

That's a wonderful thing!

But how do you know the difference? o_O

That's a wonderful thing!

But how do you know the difference? o_O

Well it's really different from anything I've had before. I don't usually have spotting at all especially not so far in advance of AF. And it's kinda pink and watery (TMI :blush:) which I've definitely not had before, and I've researched it that IB can be just like that! So FX'd! OH is getting super excited so I hope I don't disappoint him!!

I took an IC earlier and nothing showed up but when I checked it ages later there was a pink faint line which is probably an evap line as I checked a while after I POAS and there was nothing... But evap lines aren't supposed to have colour? IDK I will POAS tomorrow morning eeeeeeeeeeh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->