19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

I do love the explanation on this one:

POAS = Pee On A Stick. Peestickaholics consider peeing onto anything
other than a stick to be a waste of perfectly good urine. :haha:

:haha:

Apparently AF is due on the 14th... Aaaaaages away! were all young so hopefully very fertile, so lots of babydust to us!

I'll probs test every day... Because I'm a POAS addict and because I need to make sure that line im seeing is deffo imaginary hahahaha

I think if I happen to do a test now, showing a BFP, I wouldn't believe is, as I have tried to convince myself not to get to hopeful, then get disappointed :shrug:

But none the less :dust: all round and keep me up to date girls??

Apparently AF is due on the 14th... Aaaaaages away! were all young so hopefully very fertile, so lots of babydust to us!

I'll probs test every day... Because I'm a POAS addict and because I need to make sure that line im seeing is deffo imaginary hahahaha

I think if I happen to do a test now, showing a BFP, I wouldn't believe is, as I have tried to convince myself not to get to hopeful, then get disappointed :shrug:

Deffo! you'll be regretting saying that in a few days hahaha!

Deffo! you'll be regretting saying that in a few days hahaha!

Not at all!! Will be wonderful sharing with a future mommy2be :winkwink:

Will definetly keep you up to date!

all round hoping that we will all have a little one soon enough!

thank you so much! feels good talking to other people who are going through the same thing as me!

my OH is excited but only occasionally and I go on about it far too much!

i think its tougher for the guy to get excited lol. its like...as soon as you know you're pregnant you become a mother. you have a little life to protect. but for the guy its like he only becomes a father when the baby's born :p at least thats how it was with my OH!

good luck! hoping we all get our bfps soon! since my period only came back 3 days ago i feel like this month is my first actual chance of getting pregnant! here's hoping.

According to FF I'm only 3dpo :( I'm even further away from my possible BFP! :'(

oh nooo :( just keep waiting!

I hate waiting so much! but its worth it :)

chat to me if you need to rant :D

haha well go for it!

I can too, I'm such a chatterbox! :p

I'm ignoring FF. -.- I'm convinced I O'd on Sunday haha. I'm from England too btw :)

Welcome Stormy!

ohhhh! so when are you going to do a test then? wooo! :D

Heyyy stormy! I'm so glad they're are people there to talk to :) feel free to friend me/message me if you want to talk :)

ahaha! tooo impatient ;) but i have everything crossed for you!

Hi Girls!!! Sorry for only dropping in now! (will be quiet over the weekend also :( ) Just to get on your OH just temporarily excited, I absolutely know what you mean! I could go on for HOURS and I think he just loses interest :) not that I blame him, I feel the same when he goes on about his work. lol

Anyway. 6dpo today. Feeling a slight headache, and also (weird) having minor palpitations. Dunno why, but hopefully a good sign!! Also very burpy! Anything new with you guys??

Wishing it could be next week already just to poas, but on the other hand, like having this sense of hope...just maaaaaybe this is our month ladies!! I am definitely keeping FX'd for a :bfp: for all of us this month!

:dust: all round!!

Hello..and Welcome. Its not stupid at all, its your life and if you and OH are ready go for it, sending you lots of baby dust!

My daughter was a happy accident at 17, I know:dohh: But is the best thing that ever happened to me. Im 21 now and currently on cycle 2 of trying for my second. I cant wait till I get my bfp! Im not in uni but my husband is, it is slightly stressful at times but this is his last year so the baby will be born after he graduates, perfect timing :) xx

5dpo, another negative of course :p.

Not really symptom spotting or obsessing which is weird. Because the last two times I've TTC I always ended up convincing myself I'm pregnant by managing to create phantom symptoms down to my boobs actually growing! The power of the mind, eh?

Hello! Im 20, 21 in november. I got married at 19 and we are trying for our first :). However, i have pcos so it might take me a little longer to conceive and my doctor agreed that trying to conceive now would also help ( even though i wanted to conceive anyway).

If your ready then no one can tell you any different!

good luck xx

Been feeling sickly all night :l fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back