19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

Your body needs consistent high temps of 15+ days for it to mean anything.. though I also read about triphastic charts where the temp rises at ovulation and then again at implantation... I've read that that's not necessarily true but looking at my chart I hope so! god I just wish id been tempting for like 6 months prior to TTC this would be so much easier hahaha

Get testing man! The way I look at it is that, if its a BFP, topper! If its a bfn, I could still be pg, I just took it too early, and now it saves me wondering all day whether I could have gotten a bfp or not! Good luck!

Bullsbabe thats so cute!

Edit: That 'topper' was meant to be yippee but topper works too o_O

Your body needs consistent high temps of 15+ days for it to mean anything.. though I also read about tricyclic (i think) charts where the temp rises at ovulation and then again at implantation... I've read that that's not necessarily true but looking at my chart I hope so! god I just wish id been tempting for like 6 months prior to TTC this would be so much easier hahaha

Get testing man! The way I look at it is that, if its a BFP, topper! If its a bfn, I could still be pg, I just took it too early, and now it saves me wondering all day whether I could have gotten a bfp or not! Good luck!

Bullsbabe thats so cute!

I've also read about the Triphasic (Not sure? lol) charts, hoping mine does the same! :) I guess I was just hoping that temp spike meant something, really obsessing with this now :wacko: Don't like this TWW!!

Regarding the earlier temping, yea maybe it would've been nice, but knowing myself I would've started obsessing then already, and would've been crazy by now :blush:

I'm going to test tomorrow morning girl!! AF usually arrives 1st thing in the morning, so if there is nothing, I'll do the test! Already bought one :blush:
Also, usually 1 day prior to AF I have some spotting, none yet, so I'm keeping my hopes up!!! :test::blue:

:dust:

Thank you!! I can't wait to see the look on his face! Yesterday he told me he's really hoping for a baby soon :)

Your body needs consistent high temps of 15+ days for it to mean anything.. though I also read about tricyclic (i think) charts where the temp rises at ovulation and then again at implantation... I've read that that's not necessarily true but looking at my chart I hope so! god I just wish id been tempting for like 6 months prior to TTC this would be so much easier hahaha

Bullsbabe thats so cute!

I've also read about the Triphasic (Not sure? lol) charts, hoping mine does the same! :) I guess I was just hoping that temp spike meant something, really obsessing with this now :wacko: Don't like this TWW!!

Regarding the earlier temping, yea maybe it would've been nice, but knowing myself I would've started obsessing then already, and would've been crazy by now :blush:

I'm going to test tomorrow morning girl!! AF usually arrives 1st thing in the morning, so if there is nothing, I'll do the test! Already bought one :blush:
Also, usually 1 day prior to AF I have some spotting, none yet, so I'm keeping my hopes up!!! :test::blue:

Thank you!! I can't wait to see the look on his face! Yesterday he told me he's really hoping for a baby soon :)

TWW is a nightmare! What are you guys hoping for? OH wants a girl, I want a boy haha but obviously we will both be happy regardless! I'm just a big tomboy Idk what i would do being faced with a girl who wants to dress up lol

Bullsbabe thats so cute!

TWW is a nightmare! What are you guys hoping for? OH wants a girl, I want a boy haha but obviously we will both be happy regardless! I'm just a big tomboy Idk what i would do being faced with a girl who wants to dress up lol

Seriously!! I'm exactly the same, not really a girly girl. Like feeling pretty, but have no idea what do do with a girl, as I used to play with my brother outside, instead of with my dolls. We both want a boy, but as you said, will be happy regardless!

Will keep you up to date on the testing tomorrow morning. Please keep FX'd for me... really hoping it will be positive :thumbup:

Bullsbabe thats so cute!

Seriously!! I'm exactly the same, not really a girly girl. Like feeling pretty, but have no idea what do do with a girl, as I used to play with my brother outside, instead of with my dolls. We both want a boy, but as you said, will be happy regardless!

Will keep you up to date on the testing tomorrow morning. Please keep FX'd for me... really hoping it will be positive :thumbup:

Of course! Looking forward to hearing from you! Baby dust!

Hi Guys!!

Kazine I am keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed!! (Also all the other ladies with symptoms!)
Keep us up to date with your poas'ing!:bunny:

Today, feeling a bit nauseous, extreme back pain. AF expected tomorrow, so I'm kinda hoping and praying for it to stay away...really hoping this is it. STILL having creamy CM, so keeping FX'd.

Also, something strange. Temps been going up since Thursday, but on saturday, I felt reaaaally hot and kinda flu like sick, checked my temp and spiked at 37.6C (99.68F) but a few hours later I felt fine. Could this mean something or maybe not? Also as I mentioned, AF expected tomorrow, but no constant cramping? More like a pain in ovary from time to time??

How have you girls been?? :hugs:

Chart on FF

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48d3ee

Me too! I have been having ovary pain all day yesterday! I'm not use to having a normal cycle but from I noticed its comes every 40 days. My OH thinks I might get it this week but I'm guessing on the 18. I have been getting back pain, on the side of my rib cage but under my boob at the same time. I feel like a big ball of pain!!

Bullsbabe thats so cute!

Of course! Looking forward to hearing from you! Baby dust!

I'm dying to test as well!!! He is planning on getting 6 tests. That's going to make me want to test every week! Lol.
We both want a boy. However he wants more then one baby! It went from twins to quads! No bueno.
I'm also like a tomboy but if I get a girl she's going to be wearing tutus.

I'm starting to think. I gotten my AF on June 23. I didn't get it on July but I get it on Augs 8 & Sept 2... Think it means anything? Or am I over thinking things? ...

I'm starting to think. I gotten my AF on June 23. I didn't get it on July but I get it on Augs 8 & Sept 2... Think it means anything? Or am I over thinking things? ...

I don't know, periods don't happen sometimes, maybe you didn't populate? Maybe you should bear that in mind in case that happens this month, and that missed AF doesn't mean ptegancy? try to go on pregnancy tests alone and not look too much into late or no AF.

Fx'd!

Guys I am SO out the loop haha

I'm still sending baby dust everyones way!

haven't got my period yet, so I hope it just doesn't come! But probably will tomorrow as I've said that!

Hows everyone feeling? :)

I guess but my mother also told me when she was pregnant she had her period in all of her pregnancies. I also have to keep that in mind.

I'm feeling sick.

& yes baby dust to everyone!

Morning guys...

Feel like crying.....:cry:

BFN this morning. Don't know why, even though I really wanted a BFP I still had something in the back of my mind saying it will be negative. Temp also dropped a little today, though not under cover line yet.

No sign of AF yet, supposed to come today... Still having creamy CM, so here's to hoping right?

Dunno, just feel out. Really depro :cry::sad2:

I guess but my mother also told me when she was pregnant she had her period in all of her pregnancies. I also have to keep that in mind.

I'm feeling sick.

Not impossible :) I *think* my mum also had like 2 periods while pregnant with me? Not really sure what causes it, but I know it's possible! Listen to your body, maybe see a Doc if you continue to feel sick?:flower:

I'm feeling sick.

Not impossible :) I *think* my mum also had like 2 periods while pregnant with me? Not really sure what causes it, but I know it's possible! Listen to your body, maybe see a Doc if you continue to feel sick?:flower:

I wonder what causes it as well but I'm still crossing my fingers & toes! I might get some blood work done when I go to my gyn to see if I'm even able to have kids. Now that my cycle is normal I think I might continue to use preseed. The stories I read about it seems legit.:spermy:

Noooo! Sorry to hear about the bfn :(
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Wishing, do a test! Also what's pressed? :)

Preseed is a fertility friendly lubricant. It helps conceive! So I read on the site.

Aah I know I am a bit late on this thread but just wanted to say very good luck to the OP :) & welcome! These forums are great, much more reliable than Google for finding information too!
xo.

I'm sorry about the BFN Bullsbabe :( as they say, youre not out until the witch comes!

As for me im having absolutely nightmare back pain. It's came and gone over the past few months but today it is unbearable! went to the doctors yesterday and they say, painkillers! useless!

Thought I saw a very faint line this morning and I went to freak but its gone if there was one... Can it be next week please?

Voided my temperature this morning because I had to get up at 8.30 and i usually sleep til 10/11. My temps are always much lower at 8am. We'll see what it's like tomorrow.

It s. Plus the ladies her are more helpful, nicer & actually reply! Lol

kazine!!!!! A faint line is good! You can try testing again in a few days or next week. My gyn told me that even a faint line counts! Many baby dust to you! Don't forget about us if you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->