19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

Hey! I think if you think you're ready then you're ready. You know yourself the best! I was 18 when my ex husband and I got pregnant, 19 when I had my son and was divorced a year after that. Even though At one point I was working 3 jobs, being a single mom, and going to Uni, not once did I wish I had done it differently, lol! I love my sons and my life just the way it is. There is a 10 year gap between my oldest and his brother. DH and I are trying for another now. I'd like to have a girl, but I wouldn't mind if I ended up adding another boy to my boys. :)

I didn't think there would be others like me! I turned 21 in Augs. I also started college in Augs. Me & my dh have been ttc for almost a years. This may sound SUPER crazy but we also been dating for soon to be a year next month but we known each other since second grade. Crazy right? He is the one that's more excited and is always thinking I'm pregnant. My belly have gotten rounder, I been vomiting and gagging like crazy, my boobs started feeling sore and I been getting regular cycles which is big considering I been irregular since I was 16. I'm hoping this is finally it. I hate finding out that hpt is a bfn. I pray its a bfp! We are planning everything. Our wedding, the baby shower and getting a place of our own. I know my family is going to be upset but his family is supporting what we want. His mom is already buying baby things because they been having dreams about us having a baby! I always dream of having a son name Lucas. I think its weird but I'm okay with it. Sorry for ranting. It just feels good finding others like me and having someone to show everything with!!! I haven't told anyone I've been ttc...

Kazine! Might be a go0d sign! Keeping FX'd! I kn0w what you mean with symptom spotting. It drives me mad! Sometimes I dont know what I feel. Temp stil going up,so still keeping my hopes up! All ladies should report back please! Feeling excited for us all!! :)

Kazine, I'm getting excited for you, I really hope this is it!

AdibaB, thank you so much! I was really worried I wouldn't find many people who would be able to talk about a situation like this but it shows, I can! I'm really happy for you and hoping that this time you've got a little girl to add to your family :) keep us posted!

Wishing_, I know what you mean! I was worried noone would reply to this/understand why I wanted to have a baby, even though I'm still young etc You can rant on as much as you like, we all do!
I haven't told anyone I'm ttc concieve either and I'm not sure how...

Me either. I think I'll just tell them when I find out. My boyfriend thinks this is it. Everyone is always asking how for along am I. It makes me feel fat because I don't know if there is a baby. He laughs whenever someone asks him that. I'm going to be testing at the end of the month. I'm not sure when I get my af but I'm having a feeling if I do get it, its going to be late because I been stressed out with school & the puppy.

Thanks guys. Got another BFN this morning but I'm still imagining lines where there isn't any. My temp was right up this morn but it might be because my BF was in bed with me and usually hes been at work for a few hours before I have the chance to temp so I'm not looking too far into that.

It goes without saying that were definitely keeping this thread active with our progress haha. The group of young'uns having young'uns! I love it, always knew I wanted to be a young mum.

I'm definitely not telling anyone until my first scan. Having to tell everyone i miscarried last time was too painful.

How are we gonna tell our OHs when we get out BFP? I honestly hope its a weekday when i get it so my OH will be at work and I can just surprise him at work and go, guess what! Lol! :) maybe with a baby "i love my daddy" baby gro or something!

I was thinking of doing the same thing Kazine! Mines work at a party store so I'm thinking of dragging him to the baby section and ask him which invitation should we get (even though they don't got the theme we picked for our babies. If it's a boy its going to be a lion king theme & its a girl, she is going to have a pink safari theme but I'm thinking about changing it to precious moments.) I might also just sleep the hpt in his pocket. Now that I'm thinking about it, it sounds lame...

That's quite cute actually! Imagine finding that. :D

I'm not in your shoes, but I have been to Uni, and I do have a child. Both of those things (university and having a newborn) are very stressful on their own. When my daughter was born it was very difficult to function due to sleep deprivation and fatigue- I can't imagine studying on top of that. So I'm curious, how do you plan to balance both, especially considering your Oh works full time?

The time line you got is cute Zeri. Well personally for me there could be days where I can take the baby to school. They have a day care in the building and one across the street. I'm in school for 3 soon to be 4 days a week. On one of those days my OH is off from work so he can stay home and watch the baby. He even have a friend of the family who owns a day care so we also got that. We have a few alternatives.

Ugh, I been cramping and getting back pain...

Fingers crossed! I've been feeling really nauseous and irritable :p 7dpoooo

fingers crossed for both of you!

and lots and lots of baby dust!!

My OH laughed at me when I puked out the slice I ate from Dominos...
The side of my breasts are SO sensitive its annoying and hurts like there's no tomorrow!

I had my son part way through my uni years.
I found it great as I took him to uni daycare and that made me attend all classes, as you pay if your child is not at care, but booked in, even if you're on holiday.
I was 22 when I found out, turned 23 a month later. Attended till 28 weeks, only because exams were right on my due date, though he came almost 12 days late, and then back to it when he was 19 months old. I graduated last year.

I'd been off the pill 11 months when I fell pregnant. That was 2007, nothing by condoms since he was born, and now we're on month 14 of trying for our second. Enrolled in another uni paper (lower level) really something to keep my mind busy.

Best of luck, hope it happens for you soon, but in the mean time, good luck with your studies.

Hi Guys!!

Kazine I am keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed!! (Also all the other ladies with symptoms!)
Keep us up to date with your poas'ing!:bunny:

Today, feeling a bit nauseous, extreme back pain. AF expected tomorrow, so I'm kinda hoping and praying for it to stay away...really hoping this is it. STILL having creamy CM, so keeping FX'd.

Also, something strange. Temps been going up since Thursday, but on saturday, I felt reaaaally hot and kinda flu like sick, checked my temp and spiked at 37.6C (99.68F) but a few hours later I felt fine. Could this mean something or maybe not? Also as I mentioned, AF expected tomorrow, but no constant cramping? More like a pain in ovary from time to time??

How have you girls been?? :hugs:

Chart on FF

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48d3ee

Hi Guys!!

Kazine I am keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed!! (Also all the other ladies with symptoms!)

Today, feeling a bit nauseous, extreme back pain. AF expected tomorrow, so I'm kinda hoping and praying for it to stay away...really hoping this is it. STILL having creamy CM, so keeping FX'd.

Also, something strange. Temps been going up since Thursday, but on saturday, I felt reaaaally hot and kinda flu like sick, checked my temp and spiked at 37.6C (99.68F) but a few hours later I felt fine. Could this mean something or maybe not? Also as I mentioned, AF expected tomorrow, but no constant cramping? More like a pain in ovary from time to time??

Chart on FF

You're meant to take them as soon as you wake up, like before doing anything! But rising temps is good!

Bfn for me this morning!

Hi Guys!!

Chart on FF

You're meant to take them as soon as you wake up, like before doing anything! But rising temps is good!

Bfn for me this morning!

I did. Was 37.1C. Just thought it meant something maybe? You testing everyday? How many dpo are you? I'm a lil scared to test.

Having a bitter taste in my mouth since yesterday!:shrug:

Thanks guys. Got another BFN this morning but I'm still imagining lines where there isn't any. My temp was right up this morn but it might be because my BF was in bed with me and usually hes been at work for a few hours before I have the chance to temp so I'm not looking too far into that.

It goes without saying that were definitely keeping this thread active with our progress haha. The group of young'uns having young'uns! I love it, always knew I wanted to be a young mum.

I'm definitely not telling anyone until my first scan. Having to tell everyone i miscarried last time was too painful.

How are we gonna tell our OHs when we get out BFP? I honestly hope its a weekday when i get it so my OH will be at work and I can just surprise him at work and go, guess what! Lol! :) maybe with a baby "i love my daddy" baby gro or something!

Only seeing this post now!! Well, I was thinking I also hope to get my BFP at work, then maybe just hinting I'm late and should probably do a test the following morning, but instead i take the 1st positive test, buy a dummy :baby: and attach it to the stick with a nice ribbon, and place it on his pillow and wait for him to get it at home :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->