19 year old - 8 weeks 4 days pregnant, needing buds?

SarandrewBean

Mammy to Halle <3
Reaction score
Pretty much, I've just moved to the area Nuneaton, not saying I'd like a bud from this area but would prefer it as would eventually like to meet up, hang out, talk about our pregnancies and then on to our babies :)

But just feeling like I NEED a friend as don't know anyone here and I'm originally from Wales which is a 4 hour drive and tbh, none of my friends actually make an effort anymore!

Welcome to the forum :) and congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm mana, I'm not pregnant (or from Nuneaton) but I have a 24 week old baba called Imogen :)

Hi Welcome and congrats! I'm sorry I'm not any where near you but I'm sure you'll find someone! I'm becca, I'm almost 19 and I'm 13 plus 4 with my first.

Not close, sorry but welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18, I have an almost 15 month old little boy and I am 22 weeks pregnant with our second baby :yellow: :flower:

I'm Australian, so no where close, but welcome and congrats :) xx

Hiya & Congrats :flower:
Im kaytee, 19 and have a 2 year old called Jamie and im 11 weeks with baby #2 :D

Hello:) & congrats on your pregnancy. My name is Lovey,I'm 18 years old and a mama 2 an almost 8 month old boy. I'm not from where you from but I hope you'll find someone.

Thanks everyone for the replies, wishing you all a h&h 9 months :) no one seems to live in my area lol!!!

congrats and im Missy and i live in Mexico so.... im not even close lol im also pregant im just not sure how far along i am

Hi :hi:
I'm Lorna, 22, my little boy is called Michael and he will be 3 on Christmas Eve.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
:happydance:

Welcome! I'm Shannon, 21, I have a 2 year old named Victoria "Tori", and am expecting my 2nd. :D

:wave: I'm Amy, 19 & expecting #1 after a loss last year.
I live close to Manchester so not sure how far that is from you :shrug: x

13+1 hun :) how far are we from each other? Congratulations by the way x

Thanks hun! Admittedly still like an hour an half but still a lot closer than othersbhaha xx

Haha not too far! Well I'm about 20-30 minutes from Manc but its easy to get there :thumbup:

I don't know many pregos my age either :nope: so be good to update & chat to either other :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->