1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Hope its not too late heather and you get some bd in:) glxx

Hope all goes well for you this time heather! AFM: BFN on FRER on saturday but still no AF! Its 4 days late today, on CD39! Will try again tomorrow morning if AF still doesn't arrive. Been having creamy yellowish CM for 3 days. Never had that before. No apparent infection, itchiness or soreness, no smell. Oh well, will see what tomorrow brings!

Yellow cm is apparently a good sign I was reading about it the other day and its caused by an increase in progesterone, wishing you luck! Xxx

Good
Luck Phia. Today I had a most blaring pis opk. No idea. What's up

I've heard that this can happen if you ovulate 2 times!! Maybe that's the case and you will get twins hehe.

Wow twins!! Lol maybe Heather:) xxx
Noodle how are you doing? Can I ask when you started getting symptoms and what they were? Xx

Wow twins!! Lol maybe Heather:) xxx
Noodle how are you doing? Can I ask when you started getting symptoms and what they were? Xx

I'm doing good thanks. Don't really feel pregnant yet. Everything seems different from last pregnancy. Even the 2ww was completely different. With my first I had pinching pain in the uterus a bit and shooting back pain probably around 10 dpo. This pregnancy I didn't have any of that but felt dizzy at 10 dpo. I went to bed with my head spinning which is what got me to test early. Since then I haven't really felt anything. My boobs were also fuller but it was a small difference compared to AF symptoms.
Are you feeling anything yet?

I'm really glad you're OK:) I'm trying hard not to symptom spot but its hard! Boobs are sore and yest they felt hot, hot flash that lasted an hour yesterday and stitch like pain in my right side today but I've had all these (apart from the hot flash) and a BFN lol! I can't help but ss as much as I tell myself not to, nothing on ICS but then I'm only 6dpo xxx

That is super early. Haha I have never heard of any one getting a BFP that early :p You're symptoms so far sound good. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

I had yellow cm last cycle and wasnt pregnant, so it can be a sign, or it can mean nothing. Im 5dpo today. Obviously still nothing to report on. Excited though

Fx crossed for you oasis. I'm doubtful for even one for me let alone twins. Been a bad week for O. Oh is stressed not much Bding. Sigh. Few days but idk when actual o is was. Did some reading last night. I have fibrocystic boobies. And read that it happens at o to Af. What I'm unsure of does the hormones make it happen say when the egg released or is it delayed and makes the BBS hurt. Because last night painful BBS. So if it's a delayed pain after O. Then I o'd earlier in week. If happens at egg drop. Then I did o yesterday. Need to find that answer.

Thanks Heather, I've noticed that my boobs hurt right after o every cycle now but on non pregnant cycles this tapers off around 9/10 dpo which would coincide with dropping progesterone, I read that if you still have sore boobs around 7/8 dpo that's getting worse its a good sign. I know with my 6 year old my boobs were agony from before I got my bfp to 3 months pregnant but I didn't get that with my youngest I got tingly burning boobs and terribly sore nipples, couldn't even wear a bra! My temps are holding up thankfully and still no spotting today, so hoping for a decent lp and no spotting til before AF to have a chance in the next few cycles. 7 dpo and sore boobs with occasional stabbing pains in them, little nausea getting up but other than that not much, nothing on ICS either just the usual ident shadow, every time I do one I hope for a little line but no:( xxx

Thanks Heather, I've noticed that my boobs hurt right after o every cycle now but on non pregnant cycles this tapers off around 9/10 dpo which would coincide with dropping progesterone, I read that if you still have sore boobs around 7/8 dpo that's getting worse its a good sign. I know with my 6 year old my boobs were agony from before I got my bfp to 3 months pregnant but I didn't get that with my youngest I got tingly burning boobs and terribly sore nipples, couldn't even wear a bra! My temps are holding up thankfully and still no spotting today, so hoping for a decent lp and no spotting til before AF to have a chance in the next few cycles. 7 dpo and sore boobs with occasional stabbing pains in them, little nausea getting up but other than that not much, nothing on ICS either just the usual ident shadow, every time I do one I hope for a little line but no:( xxx

Your temps are holding up nice. Fx for you. I truly feel I missed it this month. Timing wise. But you know ic, I have an order ready to go on Amazon lol. So I'll still be testing later in the lp. Haha

Thanks Heather but I always get hopeful then they do a big drop! Looking like o CD 15 for you and you bd 2 days before and pm so still in with a chance for definite! Xxx

Thanks Heather but I always get hopeful then they do a big drop! Looking like o CD 15 for you and you bd 2 days before and pm so still in with a chance for definite! Xxx

Oops. I hope I didn't report your post. It's so easy to hit it when I wanted quote. I was thinking reply and saw the re part only. I hit back so probably didn't.
Anyways. That bd may have been early next day can't remeber of it was midnightish too. So hopefully thay helpful. I thought O was 13. But then a more positive opk and temp now suggest that. Will wait for ch if they appear. Hate the unknown if the days before were enough. Feel like a bum and didn't get timing right. But I guess that happens. Maybe we get to join the next club this month. I'm more leaning that you have better chance.

Oops. I hope I didn't report your post. It's so easy to hit it when I wanted quote. I was thinking reply and saw the re part only. I hit back so probably didn't.
Anyways. That bd may have been early next day can't remeber of it was midnightish that night/next day. So hopefully that helpful. I thought O was 13. But then a more positive opk on cd 15 and temp now suggest that. Will wait for ch if they appear. Hate the unknown if the days before were enough. Feel like a bum and didn't get timing right. But I guess that happens. Maybe we get to join the next club this month. I'm more leaning that you have better chance.
Geesh this is weird.

I'm having issues. Don't read my first quote hah. Tried to edit it and it made it quite myself. That has the edited text lol.

Lol don't worry hunni and I don't think you reported me ha! Oh that's good if you bd that late and it probably counted as next day really, hopefully you'll get your CH soon, it doesn't seem to matter how much we bd I think its my eggs the issue now as 43 next month:( just hoping I catch a good one still so have to try as much as we can every month as you never know! Xxx

Lol don't worry hunni and I don't think you reported me ha! Oh that's good if you bd that late and it probably counted as next day really, hopefully you'll get your CH soon, it doesn't seem to matter how much we bd I think its my eggs the issue now as 43 next month:( just hoping I catch a good one still so have to try as much as we can every month as you never know! Xxx

Fx your eggs still awesome order. Just waiting on the right one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->