1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

I may have got a pos opk this am. But forgot to look after a couple minutes. Don't like the brand I bought to slow to show. Answer brand. And I looked wayyy later and it looked pos. so idk if accurate. My temping this month is terrible. Times off. Forgot a couple days. Sigh. Good luck oasis and court. And Kia. I hope so too.

Hey ladies, tested today, AF due tomorrow, and got a squinter. Pretty sure I could see a line before 10 mins (when pic was taken), and definitely can see it now on test about an hour later. Anyway, what do you think? Not getting hopes up as it is very faint and so will retest on saturday if AF doesn't arrive by then!

Attachments

• DSC04037-2.jpg
    DSC04037-2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 9
I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but last night when I flossed my teeth it tasted really weird and metallic-like, almost like I had been drinking some awful chemicals. Then I woke up in the night with the same taste, and had to go and skull some water to try and get rid of it! Also not very hungry this morning (VERY unusual for me). Will see...

Pihabella I can see that line! Hopefully that's the start of your bfp!

Heather the bottom one looks like it could be a true positive. I had some really rubbish opks last cycle that look ages to show and they gave me false +ves 2 days before the real positive (where the line was much darker than the control). I would bd just in case but maybe take another one tomorrow to see if it's darker?

I wasn't going to test until tomorrow but last night when I flossed my teeth it tasted really weird and metallic-like, almost like I had been drinking some awful chemicals. Then I woke up in the night with the same taste, and had to go and skull some water to try and get rid of it! Also not very hungry this morning (VERY unusual for me). Will see...

Oooooh exciting when are you testing again? Xx

Will try again saturday! Ahh have to wait all of Friday! Hope I manage to get some work done! Here is the same pic brightened a bit.

Attachments

• DSC04037.jpg
    DSC04037.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5
That line is most definitely there!! Bit confused this morning, I thought I ovulated CD 15 as usual and had a good rise yest but today only a 0.01 rise and ewmc, confused! X

That line is most definitely there!! Bit confused this morning, I thought I ovulated CD 15 as usual and had a good rise yest but today only a 0.01 rise and ewmc, confused! X

Ahh our bodies so indecisive with all this stuff. Seriously. Why not jus have a clear cut answer. Right. Lol. Keep bedding. Lol. Just in case

Pihabella I see something too. Hopefully it's not an evap. Fingers crossed for you!

Techheather the 2nd one looks like it might be positive to me too. Get to BDing and test again tomorrow to make sure.

Oasis just keep on BDing in case :) I'm so glad to be done with temping.

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks ladies I know why can't it just be clear but our bodies like to mess with us! Xxx

I think I got a positive today opk. But will compare it with last nights as well see which one looks most positive after drying. Idk. And say that was the first pos opk.

so i got a new brand this month because it had a rebate..
well it is not like the other one i used, hard for me to read.
wondering if there is only a partial darker line ,(the left side of the test part) is that positive still?. i think my early mid day one is the positive. or was it yesterdays above it..the first positive?. help..
brand is answer.. oh ps,, the last one is a little torn.. i taped it down and wanted to picture it with out a glare so i pulled it up and it tore a sliver

so i got a new brand this month because it had a rebate..
well it is not like the other one i used, hard for me to read.
wondering if there is only a partial darker line ,(the left side of the test part) is that positive still?. i think my early mid day one is the positive. or was it yesterdays above it..the first positive?. help..
brand is answer.. oh ps,, the last one is a little torn.. i taped it down and wanted to picture it with out a glare so i pulled it up and it tore a sliver

I would think the one with the pen is the first positive... It looks darker than the last one.

Thanks noodle and oasis. I hope today's little spike in temp is a pre o spike. Like last month. And I didn't miss my chance. Didn't get to bd last night. Sigh. Sometimes the oh is a let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->