1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

9dpo today, I took a test for fun this morning but am pretty sure its negative, will probably test again in two days :)

Gl for when you test again court, no spotting for me at all today how odd! Xxxx

Oasis good news! I've got my fingers crossed for both of you!

Back to spotting pink! God this cycle has been tough, AF one or two days away I think:( xxx

Limbo here. Gonna test Tuesday. Today I poas and saw faint lines. However first one saw nothing. Second one saw fain line. So I dug first out of trash and saw something. Faint. I know the second one I looked at it after an hour so who knows. But I have taken a test one when I got them knowing I wasn't prego. And it never got a line. I still have it in my poas book. They are ic ones. I figure Tuesday should be darker if it true. So I'll keep you posted.

Gl heather spotting red again now so I've just given up!! Xxx

Sorry oasis. Went home this am after work and I think my faint lines faded. And no new lines. Pee stick fail. After reading the papers big bold letters do not read after 30 min. Ha. New poas neg. so still waiting. Dpo 10.

I am 12 DPO and BFN this morning, so waiting for AF. Perhaps next month will be better.

AF got me yest hoping next cycle is the one for us all!! Xxx

Sorry Oasis and babylove :( This ttc gig is tough.

End of 10dpo today for me, bfn on test this morning but same thing happened with my first pregnancy so still holding hope!
Yesterday my CM was yellow, and today it is mixed with very very light pinky brown. Could be good signs, or it could be nothing! Going to continue testing everyday until AF arrives

Thinking I am gonna o here next few days. Been wondering about you oasis. Haven't seen you around. You doing good?

Good luck Oasis and techheather. Fingers crossed for both of you. Hope you guys get to join us this cycle :) :):dust:

Hey ladies I'm good o was yesterday I think giving me CD 15 for o for the fourth month:)
Heather I hope you o v soon, noodle how are you hunni hope you're OK xxx

Im cd14 today with a positive opk last night, so either o'ing today or tomorrow. This is our last chance until Feb 2015, so im really hoping we get this right!

TMI, but when I wiped after my FMU this morning, there was streaky blood on tissue paper, wondering if I ovulated during the night and its a result of that? Might have to start temping next year haha

good luck to the rest of you too :) sorry only saw courts reply on my phone earlier!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->