• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

I just looked on my comp as it was hard to see on my phone and i can see you do have quite a few open circles, couldnt see before but the last couple arent so its looking good!! Working as you do you just have to do your best as you are! Hopefully you will still be able to see a good pattern:) xxxx

Luckily I work midnights every 3 weeks. So if I need to keep temping I should see a pattern at some point.

Has anyone tested yet? I am now 8 dpo and had some cramps yesterday so I tested last night and bfn. I know I shouldn't but I'll probably test again today!

I was hoping for something when I tested early this morning, but got a bfn also. It is still early so maybe soon it will change!

Hello ladies! I'm new to this site and we are ttc #1! As it turns out, I'm a little obsessive and nuts - so here's my story:

In preparation, I ordered the wondfo ov and pg test combo. Got it in the mail and was too impatient so wait. Wound up testing positive for ov on both August 30 and 31 then negative after that...even though i should have ovulated 2 weeks prior. My cycle is wonky as i just stopped bc in early July. I haven't done temping so I'm guessing I'm like 7dpo?

I have been obsessing over testing! Those cheap tests are perfect for me! I had been throwing them out as they were all bfn (not surprising since I started around 4dpo :wacko:

Anyway, I just happened to look at an old one and there's a pink evaporated positive. Not trying to get too excited since it didn't appear in the right amount of time, so I have to wait.

Unless it's all mental, I have had faint cramping for 2 days, my boobs are so sore it hurts to take my bra off, and I started peeing a lot. Here's hoping! This wait is killing me and I have only been at it for a week!

I have been having aching legs. Like I need to elevate them. Anybody ever been prego and had that. I'm 8 dpo right now. And so tired. But I am also working 3 rd shift. Tww is awful. Never been there before. Ugh

Hi Ladies!!

Stayed away for a few days to try to take my mind off the wait. But it's nice to read through all the posts I missed and see where everyone is at!

I'm 8dpo today and caved and tested this morning...BFN of course. I haven't really had any symptoms except for those cramps around 3dpo...BUT just in the past 6 hours or so my boobs have actually gotten quite achey. I normally just get *slightly* sore nipples before AF shows up, but they definitely feel WAY more sore and tingly than normal. Maybe just wishful thinking, but who knows!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone and looking forward to more updates! :)

10dpo and apart from slightly sore boobs still, nothing! Xx

8 dpo today, could be 7 depends how close to my pos OPK i actually ovulated.

No symptoms at all, i was uming and ahhing over testing with fmu this morning but i chickened out. i have 5 ic tests which came with my ov tests so im thinking ill try to hold out till 10 dpo to test.

ITS SO BLOODY HARD!!!!!

im also not taking the lack of symptoms as a bad thing as i had none what so ever the month i had DD, in fact i had what i thought was an implantation bleed the month before dd was conceived and bfn so i really try to take no notice.

I dont ever remember my boobs hurting or changing with dd up until 32 weeks (i had her early) so i cant even use my boobs to tell even though that doesnt stop me prodding and poking them :)

I'm def out went to the loo this morning and got beige cm, always get that 2/3 days before AF, nothing when pregnant so I'm out, good luck everyonexxxxxx

Oasis, you know what they say....it ain't over til the fat lady sings!

I'm def out went to the loo this morning and got beige cm, always get that 2/3 days before AF, nothing when pregnant so I'm out, good luck everyonexxxxxx

indeed it aint over till its over ;) fx cross its just a late implant.

Oasis, you know what they say....it ain't over til the fat lady sings!

Aw thanks hunni but prob since my AF started I've had this cm signalling AF is on its way, with each of my 9 pregnancies it never once happened! At least I can stop obsessing if in pregnant or not now I guess, trying to look for positives, wishing everyone luck xxxx

You ladies are lovely:) thanks kia xxxxxxx

I broke down and tested today, 8dpo. Definite BFN :(

I'm 6dpo and im feeling really moody, im gettin angry and annoyed by everything that my OH does, i get like this the week before i start AF so i guarantee that im out this month, but time will tell x

I've had pink cm tonight which I've never had and my boobs are unbearable so I tested (not an early one) BFN no surprise there!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->