1dpo 27/12/10

Well actually alot has happened and its real confusing. No I'm not pregnant but it looks like the ovulation spotting I had when i ovd mightv just been my period, and I didn't ovulate at all. I've had really sore nipples and increased cm so i took an opk yesterday and it was almost positive (lines the same colour), then I took one today and the 2nd line was MUCH darker than the control line. Positive. Then I did an expensive digital one and i got my smiley face. positive. then i did a different brand opk. very positive. So turned out my dates were wrong, and the opks are telling me i'm about to o. So it looks like i'm in the 2ww again!

Ahh so your joining me with a crazy cycle lol! Aww your still in with a chance too! Hope you get your bfp! X

Well ladies it turns out I've had my ICs for a while! Ds came to me this morning asking what the package was and my cat had a hold of them chewing and scratching the packaging! Lol at least they're here now lol x

Oh dear haha, I wonder how long ago they arrived?

Still stalking on here ladies, looking for some BFPs.

Good luck to you all and wishing you tons of baby dust!
Mega long cycles are pants but still hope as long as AF doesnt arrive.

Ive decided to defo not SS this time as I was so sure it was my month! (Although I said that last month too)

Hope your IC are still in good condition with all that cat dribble lol

:dust:

hi, I have been following/stalking your thread since it was created, I got my BFP on Tuesday when I was one day late. Been trying for a year and was about to have an IUI in Feb.

hi, I have been following/stalking your thread since it was created, I got my BFP on Tuesday when I was one day late. Been trying for a year and was about to have an IUI in Feb.

Congrats on your BFP! X

Still stalking on here ladies, looking for some BFPs.

Good luck to you all and wishing you tons of baby dust!
Mega long cycles are pants but still hope as long as AF doesnt arrive.

Ive decided to defo not SS this time as I was so sure it was my month! (Although I said that last month too)

Hope your IC are still in good condition with all that cat dribble lol

:dust:

Good luck not ss! Lol yeah they were still intact luckily! How are u feeling debra? I still have no af and still bfns lol! X

I'm fine thanks Hun. Getting in with my ov sticks every day but nit stressing this month ( she says!)

Hope u get some answers soon love it's a flippin long TWW for you xx

Finally something has happened my 3ww is at its end thank goodness! Started spotting tonight so expecting AF to be in full form tomorrow just glad something finally happened congrats to everone who got their BFP and gl to the ladies moving onto next cycle x

Finally something has happened my 3ww is at its end thank goodness! Started spotting tonight so expecting AF to be in full form tomorrow just glad something finally happened congrats to everone who got their BFP and gl to the ladies moving onto next cycle x

unlesssssss its implantation from late OV... just a hope :)

I suppose there's always a chance it could be IB especially as I expected AF in full form this morning and its like she's disappeared and there's only a tiny bit when I wipe ((TMI)) also it seems like old blood as the tiny amount I had during the night was brown, also I have been taking my temp since 23rd of dec (apparently before I ov'd) but according to FF I'm only 6dpo and since I really ov'd then my temp was high apart from today but I suppose only time will tell lol! But I shall keep u posted lol! X

Ah sorry about that love!!

Is your cycle any shorter than last time?
The reason I ask is I wonder if since coming off Bc, we've been ov'ing at different times than we thought?? Xx

It was 40 days last time and 37 this time so I'm guessing I'll be 34 next month so annoying!I think there's something called agnus cactus or something which helps regulate periods so would be easier when ttc x

Yeah I heard of that.

Give it time love, my cycle was 39 days (i think) then 31 this time (ish) so presuming things start to get back to normal in time.

Good luck love.
This thread has been really supportive, I'll be looking for the next cycle one!! xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->