1dpo 27/12/10

Damn post eh - I think its a good sign for you - someone up there is making you wait a bit longer so that you get a bright beautiful BFP! lol

NO sign of AF for me either. BBs are sooo sore though the past day or so and broken our in a huge spot infestation on my back! :cry:

Im wondering if Ive ov'd later than I thought seeing as ive only been off bc for 2 months and had a super long cycle last month! DTD on the right days though for a 28 days cycle and a 36 day cycle if that makes sense - coz that was the length of my last one!

Hoping ive messed up my dates - by my 36 day cycle (last month) i would now be about 4 DPO so perhaps im not out? Does that make sense at all?!

AM I OFFICIALLY LOOPY NOW????

Nooo debra lol I came off mines 2 month ago too and also had a longer cycle! Haha that would make me 4dpo too haha! I hope no and I hope we've both caught those eggys! X

kind of hoping that i have got it wrong - in the dim hope i can still get a bfp - lol. This ttc is turning me crazy! (or perhaps just highlighting it more!)

Cant bear my top against my boobs - its awful :wacko:
xxxx

No sadly my IC were delayed by snow! boo and arrived too late - or so I thought! xx

I think that's what happened with my ics too debra
Amd no I'm not actively ttc in listed as ntnp however oh didn't use his usual withdrawel so I'm hoping we caught it! X

It is lol :( my cycle last month was 40 days long does this mean that this could possibly be another 40 day cycle and I'm just ovulating?!?!?! I'm going looney too lol x

My thoughts exactly! I did an OV strip thingy along with a pg test! had the pair of them on the table, tilting away but nothing on either - grrrrr

Loopy isnt the word, my DH just laughs:wacko:

Hehe at least we will have each other to keep company as we go nuts lol! X

just BD every other day from noe until when you would hit that 40 day mark...so even if you dont know if you are OV, you got it covered!

Lmaooo dammit our 2ww could have possibly turned into a 4ww which means there could possibly still be a chance to catch that egg! What we still doing here let's go baby dance! Lol x

I'm taking it as a BFN :( I was looking at it in here where its sorta dark and nothing, then at 10 mins I went outside into natural light and I see a faint line. Now i dont know if the line came up b4 10 mins or not. It was my last test :(

I'm confused. I was due AF today...she never CAME! woooo hoo! NOT, still getting a BFN...whats up with that? i'm NEVER late...

Hiii, Aunt Flos visits have been verry irregular for the past few months :-( missed a visit then stayed for 3 days and the last visit was due on xmas day and never came ... i have tested but think because of the irregularity i might have tested to soon so going to try test tomorrow (btw i will mention i have every singel symptom imaginable from lower intence back ache to head aches to slight nausia to irritability but all can be put down to af visiting soon ... thinking its all in my head :-( Anyway wish me luck ?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->