1dpo 27/12/10

Well girls you aren't going to believe this! I got up early held my urine in for the full night! Agony I tell u lol, I saved in it a cup and went for some tests came back done one and it was FAULTY!! The pink dye was all over the test window and wouldn't settle :( lol I have no luck at all with tests! Ah well shall retest in 2 days again if the witch still hasn't shown! X

Still BFN here for me too :(

I know something that will chear me up- can i be cheeky and ask you lovely ladies to email [email protected] and say "i'm from overseas and i vote for Ella, photo 29" with your name. pretty please she's winning! :D

:flower:

Done, I hope she wins :)

Still BFN here for me too :(

I know something that will chear me up- can i be cheeky and ask you lovely ladies to email [email protected] and say "i'm from overseas and i vote for Ella, photo 29" with your name. pretty please she's winning! :D

:flower:

Done! Gl to ella hope she wins!
I thought u got a bfp at 5 mins? X

Thanks hun! Yea I did! But i did one the next day and it was a bfn :( can u imagine how excited i was then how down i felt? boohoo :( x

Thanks hun! Yea I did! But i did one the next day and it was a bfn :( can u imagine how excited i was then how down i felt? boohoo :( x

Is af still a no show? When was she due? I would go to the gp and have a blood test done its not often u get a false positive (of course unless its a evap) x

AF showed this morning! :cry:

Onto the next cycle now xx xx

Sorry Debra :(

miismuffet I reckon the :bfn: you got was a faulty test :p. 3 evaps coming up around or within the timelimit isn't all that likely.

stevensmummy, any new news on you?

Still no AF! Driving me nuts lol! Not tested again might do it tomorrow morning with FMU, went for a reading at a psychic centre last night and was told that I would be pregnant in the summer lol so here's hoping! Lol x

I want to see a sychic too! And not tell her ANYTHING and just see what she says!

I want to see a sychic too! And not tell her ANYTHING and just see what she says!

I didn't he was really good, he told me I would have 3 kids, (I want 3 oh wants 2), he also said that I was indecisive with college but what ever I choose I would make a good nurse! I'm at college studying health and social care and went through a spell of not knowing what side to go to out of health and social and I only decided yesterday that I would prefer health care, he also said he could see me surrounded by lots of children, I want to be a midwife and he told me that my oh isn't happy in his job and he will get a new one but he will have an interview that he wnt get and will be disappointed but the job after that he will get and be happy with and he saw him surrounded literally by water which had me wondering! My oh is sceptical but when I told him about the water part he laughed as he had recently been looking at jobs with the police and considered doing the underwater searches as he's done a scuba diving course when he was younger lol! Think it freaked him out a little.

I believe in them but also take what they say with a pinch of salt but I was really happy with it x

Ah sorry about your BFN! Still no AF though? Perhaps you are on that super long 4ww that we talked about!

I have the attitude for this cycle that "I'm on it!" poor DH, he has been warned!
Thanks for all your messages and onto the next cycle I go!
Sorry to all the BFNs too xx

Ah sorry about your BFN! Still no AF though? Perhaps you are on that super long 4ww that we talked about!

I have the attitude for this cycle that "I'm on it!" poor DH, he has been warned!
Thanks for all your messages and onto the next cycle I go!
Sorry to all the BFNs too xx

Yeah defo think I am lol! Its annoying not knowing what's going on lol! Gl with next cycle debra! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->