1dpo 27/12/10

yeah i actually hate getting symptoms because it makes it worse if ur not..if u get no symptoms its harder to get ur hopes up n be disappointed if ur not..i havent got my hopes up..but also havent been totally down either..i either am or im not n i would love to know sooner rather than later lol..buuut im getting more n more used to waiting the longer we have been trying! :wacko: i have about 7 tests in my house..i had 9 last month and didnt even use one..but i did have to use one this time because my dr makes me do a test before i start the clomid..just in case..and then i gave one to my friend who was like 12 days late before she even got her period..so im down to 7..n not gonna use any unless AF is more than 2 days late..since she never has been as long as i ovulate for sure

make sure you dont use them until like the 8th if you are going early lol...so you arent prematurely disappointed!

DAMN !!!!!
I gave in and tested BFN! :cry::cry:

Im still only 9 DPO so realllllly hoping its just too early - Im such a fool but the tests were calling out to me!
Still got a little hope though - gonna pack them away somewhere hidden now until the 10th and have another go

I could kick myself!!

xx

i think definitely too early :)

I'm out. AF showed early but I don't mind because I have become run down, anaemic and poorly and would rather conceive while I've got some strength in me. Good luck everyone else xx

I'm out. AF showed early but I don't mind because I have become run down, anaemic and poorly and would rather conceive while I've got some strength in me. Good luck everyone else xx

Sorry to hear the witch caught u! And get well soon xx

Hey ladies can I join? Im 8 dpo today and testing on the 10th! Ive been having some cramping for the past 3 days but today its lightened up quite a bit. I also had some spotting yesterday and the day before. I wouldnt have seen it if I hadnt been looking for it :) Overall my uterus feels very sore. My cervix has been soft and shut since about 4 dpo. AF not due to show until 11th!

Of course u can :) welcome and those signs sound great fx'd for your BFP! X

Just ordered some ICs and they should be posted tomorrow and arrive by friday and I will be at college friday during day and working fri night so won't be tempted to use them lol prob test on sat and then I should be about 13dpo so hopefulyy have nice fat lines then! X

Sorry to hear that love!
You've had a tricky time it sounds - fingers crossed that next month will be your special time! :hugs:

Well ive resisted the urge to POAS today and hoping that you are all right ladies and that I caved too early. No symptoms so thinking im not a lucky ducky this month :cry:
Still got a little time to go though yet.

Stevens mummy - get them sticks hidden and locked away, little tempting blighters they are xx xx

PS!!
So sorry about your little one - hope he's feeling better today, lovely excuse for some cuddles though xx :hugs:

this waiting is torture! last month i was so patient i didnt test at all the whole month..but i think that was because i just knew i wasnt..i had a feeling and wasnt even tempted..this month i dont feel any different but im at least a little more optimistic..maybe because i tried everything this month so i figure i have the best shot..ugh i cant believe im only 8dpo :(

Hehe don't think I'll have time but knowing me I'll cave lol! Aww thanks he's a lot better today antibiotics are working a treat so back to nursery tomorrow! X

Ah peace again for you lol. U feeling ok? Xx

Yeah a little but just means I'm back at college lol! Yeah feeling not bad well saying that here I go again lol I actually feel like I'm going to throw up lol how are u?

And has anyone ever heard of shooting pains up the cervix is this another sign or should I be worried? And a few mins later I got another shooting pain down my left thigh, any info would be helpful thanks x

And has anyone ever heard of shooting pains up the cervix is this another sign or should I be worried? And a few mins later I got another shooting pain down my left thigh, any info would be helpful thanks x

I had that pain this morning. It started in my cervix and went straight into my uterus. I had cramping in my uterus all day yesterday too. And it almost feels like my cervix is longer today than it was yesterday when i checked it. Weird... And its still very high and soft and closed. My cm is so thick its like paste! sorry tmi....
Im gonna start testing tomorrow morning I think. I was kinda waiting for my bbs to get sore but they didnt get sore at all with ds and I still have stuff left over from bf him so i dont know if they will hurt or not since they really dont have to get ready to do it again??

Aww goodie hope this is a good sign then however it was very strange x

Anybody gotten a BFP yet? I took a test this morning but it was a BFN, I couldnt wait and it was a dollar tree test. My little guys bday is on monday so Im really hoping to get my bfp before his bday :)

I haven't tested yet, soz about your bfn! But your not out yet! X

Sorry bout your BFN but you're still in!! Fingers crossed - busying myself tomorrow but may test sat first thing!!

Good luck ladies xx xx

Bfn's here still. 3 days til AF shows and I'm hoping she doesn't. I'm ready for my first bfp!

Good luck! Still got a fair few days to go until AF, plenty of time for a BFP!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->