1DPO after Miscarriage. A little scared!

Buffy, your dr didn't tell you to wait to try? Usually in the U.S. they tell us to wait 3 cycles

The advice in the UK now is wait one cycle but only for dating purposes (as the cycle after a mc is longer so they wouldn't accurately say how far along you are unless you know for sure when you ovulated). Their logic is that if you're not sure how far along you are, you might worry at a scan that the pregnancy isn't progressing properly when it is, you're just off on dates.

But they say that physically, there is no reason to wait. If your body isn't ready to get pregnant, you just won't. And if you do, chances of miscarriage are the same as if you hadn't miscarried in the first place.

I always thought it was three months, but I asked so many people and they all came back with the same answer...

Buffy, your dr didn't tell you to wait to try? Usually in the U.S. they tell us to wait 3 cycles

Nope, my doctor said I could start trying next cycle. It was an early mc and natural and said everything would be ok to try again straight away.

My doctor didnt tell me to wait. But she just assumed when i went to see her this time that nothing is there and that i should carry on and prepare for AF :( so thats why I have been depressed now expecting AF to show up on Friday :(

I didn't hear to wait either, my midwife just said when I felt up to it to try again, but it took 6 months before I had a normal cycle.

Oh wow. I'm lucky mine has gone back to normal so quickly. Something we all take for granted!

Oh wow. I'm lucky mine has gone back to normal so quickly. Something we all take for granted!

Me as well. Like the cycle I had in October came on time as if MC hadn't happened. It was a little painful and my doctor had warned me of it as well.

How are you feeling today buffy? Have you tested yet? I have 2 new symptoms today I was really dizzy this morning , and have a weird taste in my mouth that won't go away . Fingers x it means something

That sounds so promising! Fingers & toes crossed!!

I'm just having constant cramping. BFN at 9dpo. Not testing again now until Friday. I haven't really had any new symptoms though. I have increased stretchy cm but I don't count that as anything.

Buffy I'm so glad that you can try right now. And to all the ladies who had their body go right back to normal - congrats! That's something to be happy and hopeful about! I had an awful, terrible, no good, very bad experience with my body after D&C at 13 weeks.

TTC, symptoms sound good! I am 6 DPO.... I felt right after O like AF would come any second but have had no symptoms except gas and sore nipples.

The one time I was pregnant I remember super sore nipples but that was the only symptom until nausea well after my BFP.. probably not until 8 weeks.

Sorry about your loss mrsB. I'm thinking that maybe the further along you are in your pregnancy, the harder it is to recover after a miscarriage?

That's just how I feel constantly. Like AF is coming! For days now.

Really hope we all get bfps ladies , buffy I tested again this morning with 2 tests both had faint lines within limit , Im not convinced that it's bfp though . I will test again in the morning see how I go :)
Mrsb72 sorry about your loss , I really hope you get your sticky bean soon , your symptoms sound good :) x

So exciting! Your symptoms sound really promising, and faint lines would be expected at only 9dpo!!

sorry about your loss Mrs. B I have actually heard that the further along you are the longer the recovery :(

I think my AF is coming I've been having a few cramps here and there today. :( I've been running to the bathroom and checking, just two days before AF now :( as usual I am sure she will be right on schedule

I'm sorry those who think you're out, and fingers crossed for those who are still in with a chance!

In convinced I'm out this month. I took my temp at correct time this morning and it was on my coverline. So I've been expecting af. But I've never, ever had a LP longer than 13 days (I'm 13 dpo today). My lp is usually 11-12 days long, with one line 13 day LP. I know AF could still show up today but there is absolutely no symptom whatsoever. So of course, now with all the nausea I was feeling a few days ago, in worried about an ectopic pregnancy. Argh! Why can't I be more chilled out about it? Sucks, because I'm convinced that if I was more relaxed, it would probably happen more quickly!!!!

Never mind, hopefully af will show up soon and put me out of my worried mood. Plus, the sooner she arrives the sooner I can get on with starting the next cycle. Ironic how I've gone from wishing she didn't come to hoping she will come NOW!!!

It is a funny thing. Once we know we're out, we just need AF to hurry the heck up so we can move on with our lives!

Well I tested bfn again at 10dpo. I was trying to wait until tomorrow, but I'm clearly awful. About a week ago I could have easily thought I was pregnant. Now I don't think so!

TTC - I can't wait to hear about your test this morning!

your right. The faster that AF comes the faster we can try again :D

Just saw your test for today TTC! Congratulations. Great progression lines!! :hugs:

Thanks buffy , your def still in with a chance plenty of time for your bfp :) im in shock still as I honestly don't feel pregnant , I always felt pregnant and just knew I was with my others . this cycle I tried soft cups , just because I always get up after bd and thought surely it can't hurt , I wonder if it actually helped . Good luck to all you ladies your not out till af is here fingers x for you all . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->