1DPO after Miscarriage. A little scared!

Mrsb72 your symptoms sound promising :) I have been having more vivid dreams, I had one really strange dream the morning before i got my bfp , I was in hospital giving birth I asked to see my baby and they handed me a big tub of pink icing and said its a girl lol I was freaking out . Got up and tested and got faint lines :) fingers x for u .

Imagine if you had a girl TTC :)

MrsB: your symptoms do sound good! I've got a big pimple on my neck, am tired, cramping, and moody. But those are AF signs. So I don't have any symptoms :(

Oh and I had a vivid dream last night that my friend died and then my husband died. No pregnant dreams!

Although last cycle I had a vivid dream much earlier on - like 4dpo and my cousin died in it.

Thank every one, i will be ringing my doctor today I think. Something is definitely up...

Mrs b72, not at all a silly question! My charts have been all strange since my mc (really low post o temps) so any other cycle I would be convinced I hadn't ovulated yet. But as it turns out I was visiting home and decided to get things checked out and my gynae said to get a blood test done as I thought I had ovulated on cd16. IT was done on cd18 and the result was 9.6 so o was definitely confirmed. So yeah, I wouldn't trust such an iffy chart, but my blood test results were pretty clear. :(

Another bfn. Still no af :(

Buffy I would absolutely love to have a little girl :) but a healthy bubs either gender is all that matters really. Was a really odd dream haha .
I remember you had a pimple on your neck last cycle so maybe a good sign :) xx
Hope you get some answers hoping x

Yeah I did have but those were a bit bigger! I just don't feel pregnant like I did last time, so just not at all positive.

Hoping Girl: let us know how you go with your doctor :flower:

Yeah I did have but those were a bit bigger! I just don't feel pregnant like I did last time, so just not at all positive.

Doctor can't see me til next Tuesday!!! And I'm not even being seen by my nice lovely doctor as she's booked til week after next. Boo!

On the more positive side, I've been reading up and it says that after a mc your whole cycle can be messed up and change, even your luteal phase. So I'm praying it's that. If it is, at least it's gotten longer and not shorter like other people's do!

I hope you Get a positive soon, we need good news! :) xx

Doctor can't see me til next Tuesday!!! And I'm not even being seen by my nice lovely doctor as she's booked til week after next. Boo!

On the more positive side, I've been reading up and it says that after a mc your whole cycle can be messed up and change, even your luteal phase. So I'm praying it's that. If it is, at least it's gotten longer and not shorter like other people's do!

This is only my 2nd cycle since my mmc, I am normally 28 days spot on and last month it was 31 days and I still Od on CD11.
This month I Od CD11 or CD12 making me about 2DPO so we will see what this month brings!

This is only my 2nd cycle since my mmc, I am normally 28 days spot on and last month it was 31 days and I still Od on CD11.
This month I Od CD11 or CD12 making me about 2DPO so we will see what this month brings!

Oh thank you, that's reassured me a bit. I always knew cycles could get longer but thought it was only due to ovulation being later rather than due to changes in luteal phase. Thanks for sharing!

I hope you're lucky this cycle, we all deserve our bfp soon! X

Oh thank you, that's reassured me a bit. I always knew cycles could get longer but thought it was only due to ovulation being later rather than due to changes in luteal phase. Thanks for sharing!

I hope you're lucky this cycle, we all deserve our bfp soon! X

Fxd we get them soon :happydance:

I wonder if mine will be the same then?

BFN at 13dpo today.

I wonder if mine will be the same then?

BFN at 13dpo today.

Since your MC have you had AF?
One way of looking at it is that at least with the BFN you know you have no left overs from the MC, it took me a while before I got a BFN after mine, then another few weeks before AF.

What was your cycle like pre MC? sorry to talk about it xxx

I was like clockwork before. I even went right back to normal after being on BCP for years too. The doctor said it should just be like normal. I was very early so my HCG levels weren't that high.

I said to my husband last night that of course I wish I was pregnant this cycle, but I will also be happy if my cycles just return to normal right away.

Well AF got me & I'm not due until Monday. I guess it's good that it's here early rather than late?

Only thing is hubby will be away for Work for 4 days during my next fertile window :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry buffyx! I hope somehow you make it work next cycle and you get your bfp!! Xxx

It's ok. I'm happy that I Have AF and that my cycles seem somewhat normal after mc :) Have to look at the positives in these sucky situations!! :flower:

I'm sorry af got you buffy , and that hubby will be away during ov , but you have an amazing attitude :) and fingers x you get your bfp soon xx

Ok, so got an email back from my gynae back at home just before I went to bed. He said that not to worry about my LP bring longer this cycle because it means nothing. He said that LP are usually consistent in lenght, but that they too are affected by things like travelling and stress and can shorten or lengthen any given cycle. He said it can go all the way to 17 dpo!!! I really did not know that!!!! He also said that as I'm getting bfn then the chances or having an ectopic are really slim so not to worry. He actually said that the stress of worrying could be keeping my af away too!

Well, it must be true because I went to bed feeling much more calm and today my temps plummeted so af is on her way. So relieved!!! And happy I can start the next cycle again.

Thanks for the support ladies... Let's keep this thrashing going til we all get our bfp I say!! Good luck to all of you still in the running this cycle :) xxxx

hey ladies sorry to hear about AF Buffy,

i still haven't gotten my AF I had some pinkish CM today and I thought for sure that she was on the way. 4 hours later she still isnt hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->