1DPO after Miscarriage. A little scared!

I'll try a few more cycles & then look in to soft cups. How long have you been TTC this time?

This was my 5th cycle since af started regular again after depo shot , actually started trying in February but body was all over the place . Xx

That's not TOO bad, but probably feels like forever when you want something badly enough!

I'm feeling like I used all my luck getting pregnant my first cycle after BCP and now it'll probably take me forever :(

I've been having "AF" feeling pains for days now. I just went to the toilet about an hour ago and there was dry brown blood in my undies (2 little spots and a tiny streak) but when I wiped there was nothing there. And I just went to the toilet again on my tea break and nothing. AND I'm actually 11dpo today. I miscounted and thought I was only 10dpo. Not feeling very confident.

Definitely felt like forever as it was all I thought about , but considering some ladies ttc for years after depo I'm pretty lucky . I still feel like af is on the way .
Maybe the blood was implantation ? That's still possible up to 12dpo , there's no reason why you won't fall just as quick again :) but I know it's hard to stay positive . Xx I wish you all the luck in the world .

I just feel like I'm having AF pains though and that the bleeding will just come on stronger. Arghhh! I've never had an early AF, but Id also never been pregnant or had a miscarriage - so something funky could be going on down there I suppose!

I just feel like I'm having AF pains though and that the bleeding will just come on stronger. Arghhh! I've never had an early AF, but Id also never been pregnant or had a miscarriage - so something funky could be going on down there I suppose!

I know what you mean. I feel like AF is around the corner i had some hard core cramps over the weekend they were extremely painful.

I'm wishing for the best for you Fingers and toes are crossed!

Aragh! No sign of period yet. But temps really low. What's going on with my body????? Please God, don't let it be an ectopic - it'll push me off the edge!!!

I understand where your coming from...I just got over a miscarriage from late sept. Don be afraid to try again, just be cautious

Anyone else around the same as me? I am 1DPO today after experiencing a miscarriage with my first ever pregnancy at 5w2d. It was devastating, and I am so scared that even if I am pregnant again, that it will happen again. Next time, I refuse to get excited until at least 10 weeks!

Anyway, I have slight cramping and constipation today at 1DPO. I had exactly the same symptoms at 1DPO with my BFP last cycle.

Hi there
I am at the beginning of the thread so may post a few times as I go through it, but 1st off want to say Im so sorry for your loss.
I am in my 2nd cycle since my :angel: currently 2DPO, my 1st cycle was a few days longer than normal but apart from that much the same.
I have 4 ds but am still terrified of MC again, its such an unknown world with so many unanswered questions.
I am sending you lots of love, luck and :dust: xxx

Thankyou! :flower: And sorry for your loss also. It's such a horrible thing.

I'm 12dpo today, and stark white BFN.

Aragh! No sign of period yet. But temps really low. What's going on with my body????? Please God, don't let it be an ectopic - it'll push me off the edge!!!

Have you tested yet? Because that would show up positive wouldn't it?

Just went to the toilet and had a big clump of white creamy cm when I wiped. Even with my BFP last cycle I didn't have this? I'm 12dpo and BFN.

Gah sounds so frustrating! I haven't began testing, 7 dpo and not a symptom anywhere.

TTC didn't have any symptoms really and she got a BFP! So you could still be in :)

I can just kinda feel that AF is coming. Last cycle I just knew I was pg. This cycle I'm feeling the opposite right now. No more testing.

Have you tested yet? Because that would show up positive wouldn't it?

I've tested and tested and it's all negative.

But unfortunately, I've heard that's lots of women get their BFP only at about 19-30 dpo because their levels are so lie due to it being ectopic (others get it straight away). So I'm really worried. Starting 15 dpo and still nothing...

If you're really worried then you should see your doctor. Unless you are having severe pain, I'm sure they are likely to tell you to just wait it out a little longer. They might do a blood test though. That'll show your actual levels :)

I think a blood test would be the best option!
I hope everything turns out alright!

How are you doing gits? Any news on the AF front?

TTC... WOOHOO!

Hoping... Forgive me if this Is an ignorant question since it looks like you chart basal temp,.. Are you sure about when you O? I had every pregnancy symptom in the book two cycles ago and it turned out to be a 33 day cycle (I am ALWAYS 28 day).

I'm 9 DPO. This morning I had the craziest most vivid dreams.
I have has gas like never before for maybe the last 5 days. Nipples but not breasts are sore. Intense thirst for about the last 3 days. Spike in weight and puffiness since 7 DPO. Some constipation since around 5 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->