1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

aww so sorry about AF Scooby!! Im glad to hear your LP has gotten longer though, that's really great! All the best next cycle hun!

RedRose - try a few hour hold if you can! I think with that faint line you had last week, if that was a bfp then you should have no problem picking it up today on a test! Good luck!! Keep us posted!

bxsr - sometimes I wish I temped so I could have a better idea of what my body was doing. Sigh. No AF for me yet, just lots of ewcm for some reason. Weird right? Took a dollar store cheapie cuz I didn't want to waste a frer if the :witch: shows today. Looks pretty much like a bfn to me. Those stupid tests always give off a shadow so it drives me crazy! But ya, pretty sure I'm out.

update: the :witch: showed up a couple hours ago during my workout on the elliptical. Glad she didn't keep me waiting around for days at least and came when I expected she would. So I'm out this month and on to cycle #4. Good luck to you bxsr and Redrose! Hope you get your :bfp: soon! Ill be checking in :)

bfn no af so sick of irregular cycles!!!

ladies id love if we hung out in here ? what do you think? ive my fertility appointment today week

Sorry to hear about AF Ashpeababy and Scooby! At least you are now one day closer to O day now! Hopefully you have a nice bottle of wine with your name on it for tonight!

Redrose, things still look promising for you! Hopefully the sore boobs are a sign of an upcoming BFP for you. Let us know about the test!

Nothing new on my end. Still intermittent spotting with no AF. Looks like my cycle is probably just returning to it's usual Tuesday or Wednesday period. I've been googling and I think the stress of ttc may have thrown everything off whack and caused the spotting last month and this month. I need to find some better ways to relax next month and stop obsessing.

I'm happy to stay on this thread Redrose! It's been good to have some people to chat to during all of this!

I hope to stay on this thread too, would love to keep in touch with you ladies. I am however going to not obsess next month. And Im worried that If I keep coming to these boards ill start symptom spotting again and googling everything in the book and obsessing...lol...but if Im strong I can just read other ppls posts and not over analyze what I'm going through ;) Ill def check in as often as I can! Especially interested in how the next few days turn out for both of you!

Sorry you've been so stressed bxsr. Maybe some massages? Special time with the OH, a craft or hobby to keep your mind busy?? Keep us posted on whats going on with the spotting!

Redrose - sorry it was a bfn :( I hope your cycles work themselves out real quick!

Af came this morning.

I agree with you Ashpeababy, the boards are helpful but also not helpful because it keeps your mind on TTC. I'm hoping that there will be no symptom spotting next month because I'll be nice and busy. Each month seems to get a bit easier.

Redrose, any update?

so sorry to hear about AF bxsr. And best of luck not symptom spotting next cycle just like me! lol. Maybe we can keep eachother sane in here ;) I do agree, every month gets a little bit easier.

Redrose - also wondering if you have an update for us!

Pink spotting this morning! Wth is going on so annoying! I wish af would just show already if itd gonna come

SO frustrating! Sorry Redrose! Its so true, if its going to be AF then just stinkin come already! I hope you get an affirmative answer soon!

Redrose, did AF ever show up?

When is everyone expected to O this cycle?

hiya, yes af showed for me tuesday/wednesday but its ok im just gonna continue to try loose weight, as for ovulation, ive no idea my last cycle was 43 days long, the one before was 28 so its hard to tell, im hoping to temp but im waiting for my thermometer to arrive in the post! once it does i will start temping.

how is everyone

Nice to hear from you ladies again! Ive been stalking these boards still every day haha, but I don't linger here very long yet. Sorry to hear AF showed SOO late Redrose, that must have been very frustrating! Im in my fertile week so we'll see how it goes. I have no expectations this month as the last 2 months we did everything right and weren't successful. So no stress on the BDing, if we are in the mood we will if not, not. Trying not to think about it much. I think I will probably ovulate this Friday, based on a 32 day cycle but I could be anywhere from 32-35 days so not sure. What about you bxsr?

Sorry to hear that Redrose! Good luck with starting temping. It's nice and helpful to keep you in the loop with what your body is doing.
Hi Ashpeababy! Good for you on keeping the stress down! Hopefully the lack of stress helps you get your BFP. I was supposed to ovulate yesterday, but haven't yet, so it should be any day now.

Hello ladies! I'm out of sync with you guys now since I O'd really early this month. I'm already 6DPO! Don't have high hopes though, my DH was away for work and then when he got back he got a terrible cold so we only got a chance to BD one time. But I'll still be here cheerleading all of you on!

redrose- good luck on the weight loss attempt, I'm in the same boat. Really motivated again and just started doing hula hooping for exercise. So much fun! I thought temping would be such a pain but I actually love it. It's so nice to see what's happening with your body. It's kind of empowering.

bxsr- Hope you O soon! I need company in the 2WW, I'm lonely lol.

ashpeababy- I know what you mean, we timed things so perfectly the last few months and nada. It's definitely frustrating! I've decided to give it until July naturally, and then I'm going to start Clomid. I'm so ready for my BFP :)

Hey Scooby!
Good to see you here again! I'm so jealous that you're already so far into your TWW. BD'ing once could definitely do the trick, don't count yourself out yet! Keep us updated on any symptoms.

It looks like I'm in the TWW too. I don't know how many DPO I am since my chart is super confusing this month. I could be either 2 DPO or 4 DPO. I'm trying to avoid paying too much attention to it either way. This month has been nice and relaxed so far. We bd'ed around the right time, but didn't worry so much about making sure we did it every single day around O time.

On a side note, I totally want to try hulahooping! That sounds like such a good way to exercise!

Hey bxsr! Oh yay I'm so happy you're in the TWW too :) To be honest I think I'm actually more like 4 or 5DPO today. I think FF got my O date wrong, because I didn't even get a positive OPK until the following day. So anyway, we're not too far off!

I'm glad to hear you're relaxed this cycle. I feel a lot less stressed too since it's such a longshot for me. Next cycle we'll go back to being perfect, but this time I'm not obsessing over every tiny little thing.

Hula hooping is SO fun. You get a really big, heavy hoop (mine is purple and sparkly, I got it on Etsy lol) and it's a lot easier than the tiny ones for kids. The funniest thing was my neighbor saw me outside with it and she ran and grabbed her jump rope. So here we are two 30-something year old women hula hooping and jump roping like kids. :lol: It was hilarious.

Scooby that sounds like so much fun!!!

Glad to hear you are both staying pretty chill this cycle also! I had a very positive opk yesterday afternoon and we did end up bding last night (and have had a pretty good week for it actually!) ;) so fingers crossed! Im feeling pretty crampy this morning, mostly on the rt side so maybe its O pain. Feels different so far that my O pain the last 2 months though, which was much more a sharp, stabbing pain. Guess we'll see. But I should be in the 2WW with you both really soon! (after a positive opk do you count the next day as 1dpo or 2 days after a positive opk would be 1dpo?)

Yay Ashpeababy, glad you're in the TWW with us now :) I'm not sure about the OPK's since I only used them for one month before starting temping. I've seen that some people use EWCM as a sign of what day O actually happens. The pain sounds like a good sign that it may have already happened though.

Scooby, I've never actually been able to hula hoop, so maybe the big one is my answer! I can just imagine what you and your neighbor looked like! What a great way to spend a Thursday!

Redrose, how are you doing? Did your thermometer arrive?

Happy weekend!

Hiya ladies my thermometer arrive on day 3 of taking temps, even though im charting im so relaxed, and for the first time in 2 years i dont mind not being pregnant, ive lost so much weight, im having fun with my dancing and im just enjoying life, I've still got just over 2 stone to go but i know i can do it.
My sons been getting lots of speech and language and lately hes come in leaps and bounds so proud of him.

Hes mostly non verbal he came over at 8pm on the dot and said mom bed! When i looked up he had his pjs and teddy in his arms! Gosh I could cry such an achievement for him

aww that's so awesome Redrose!! You must be so proud of him! And great job on losing the weight!! What is your secret? lol. I am trying also but its coming off SOO slowly I must be doing something wrong! Glad to hear you are very relaxed this cycle also! Maybe this will end up being the month for all of us since we are so laid back hahaha. I have no expectations of it happening for me this month at all and yes, for the first time I feel okay with that. Lets face it, I'm busy enough already with the 4 that I do have!! :D

bxsr - my ewcm isn't a good indication for me as I seem to have it in copious amounts for a full week prior to O so to pinpoint the day with ewcm doesn't work well for me :) Im pretty sure I must have ovulated yesterday so I will call today my 1dpo! yay lol.

How are you feeling Scooby?? you must be about 7dpo now? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->